Does anyone have an appendicitis cure ?

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

How are you getting on @Chad_Catholic ?
100x better. I started drinking milk and I think it must have helped. I'm still working on constipation and a little bit of residual anxiety, but time heals. I started praying the Rosary all fifteen decades each day and it's been a huge help, too. I stopped with the Trazodone about 5 weeks and am now consistent with my sleep. I'm also overweight (215 lbs 5 foot 11) with fat accumulated around my hips. I'm up a few pant sizes, but hopefully that will come off in the next few years or so.

A.R

100x better. I started drinking milk and I think it must have helped. I'm still working on constipation and a little bit of residual anxiety, but time heals. I started praying the Rosary all fifteen decades each day and it's been a huge help, too. I stopped with the Trazodone about 5 weeks and am now consistent with my sleep. I'm also overweight (215 lbs 5 foot 11) with fat accumulated around my hips. I'm up a few pant sizes, but hopefully that will come off in the next few years or so.
Good to know, wish you well

OP
Chad_Catholic

Chad_Catholic

Update:

My stress levels are way down, and my metabolism is way better, but I still get pain in the appendix region after orange juice or anything with citric acid or salicylic acid (aspirin). I can't stop drinking orange juice because I crave it so much in the morning, and it's my source of vitamin C, so without it I think that I would catch a cold or something.

Danny Roddy told me through coaching emails that it could be an H Pylori infection, but wouldn't orange juice help if that were the case? Also, I used to guzzle apple cider vinegar without a problem back when I was on keto, so... I also used to drink a bunch of kale smoothies on keto so maybe all the vitamin K had a protective effect, which I lost after converting to the RP diet and stopped eating greens

The problem aside from the pain itself of course, is that my digestion slows, and I get super constipated, probably from the inflammation from the pain; and I think that this is the last issue I need to solve so that I can begin losing the weight that I have gained from making my diet switch.

I'm thinking of finally buying antibiotics--yes, I know I've been saying this for the past five months--but I don't want to pay the $45 in shipping from Mexico, and I'm also scared and skeptical of them. I've tried calling my local gastro offices, but none of them "are accepting Medicaid at this time" (yes, I'm poor get over it). Honestly, the situation isn't that bad to warrant me paying out of pocket for a stool sample test, but it is definitely holding me back.

Anyways, that is where I'm at. I hope I find a solution soon, and if I do, you can be sure that I will post about it.

Last edited:
Update:

My stress levels are way down, and my metabolism is way better, but I still get pain in the appendix region after orange juice or anything with citric acid or salicylic acid (aspirin). I can't stop drinking orange juice because I crave it so much in the morning, and it's my source of vitamin C, so without it I think that I would catch a cold or something.

Danny Roddy told me through coaching emails that it could be an H Pylori infection, but wouldn't orange juice help if that were the case? Also, I used to guzzle apple cider vinegar without a problem back when I was on keto, so... I also used to drink a bunch of kale smoothies on keto so maybe all the vitamin K had a protective effect, which I lost after converting to the RP diet and stopped eating greens

The problem aside from the pain itself of course, is that my digestion slows, and I get super constipated, probably from the inflammation from the pain; and I think that this is the last issue I need to solve so that I can begin losing the weight that I have gained from making my diet switch.
You should add a cup of cascara tea two or three times a week to keep those toxins from accumulating from your constipation. Keeping things moving regularly in more important than what you add to the stagnant build up.