How To Cleanse & Heal Appendicitis Naturally? I Feel Like I'm On Brink Of Death

OP
Strongbad

Strongbad

Why don't you go And get a ct?
I really hope you can heal yourself.
I experienced a perforated appendix and and it was the worst hell ever.
The resulting appy was a relief.

It's expensive, that's why. Either way, I have to flush the gunk out of my gut, anyway.

After long research the entire week, I finally found out I have candida overgrowth, not appendicitis.

I've been experiencing die-off symptoms, die-off candida stools, lots of dandruff and hairloss during detoxification period, depression, chill etc.

Now I don't know what to do with my diet and regimen now. It's a whole new ballgame. And reading all threads about candida overgrowth confuses the hell out of me. A lot of conflicting solutions!

tara

After long research the entire week, I finally found out I have candida overgrowth, not appendicitis.
Tests, or self-diagnosis via symptoms?

I've been experiencing die-off symptoms, die-off candida stools, lots of dandruff and hairloss during detoxification period, depression, chill etc.
Or possibly carbohydrate deficiency, reduced metabolism, and ammonia overload?

I believe you that it's confusing. Not sure what I'd do in your shoes. But probably garlic would be part of it, and not starving for too long.

OP
Strongbad

Strongbad

Tests, or self-diagnosis via symptoms?

Or possibly carbohydrate deficiency, reduced metabolism, and ammonia overload?

I believe you that it's confusing. Not sure what I'd do in your shoes. But probably garlic would be part of it, and not starving for too long.

Mostly self-diagnosis, very profound symptoms and a lot of researching.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure everything out. Geez, it's so complicated :(

tara

Another thing I'd probably do is check UpH a few times. According to RBTI, the acid/alkaline balance can make a difference to how hospitable the system is to fungii and yeasts (and to bacteria and viruses, though I don't recall the detail).

OP
Strongbad

Strongbad

Strongbad do you have very sensitive teeth?
No I don't. Is that a bad/good thing in this case?
Another thing I'd probably do is check UpH a few times. According to RBTI, the acid/alkaline balance can make a difference to how hospitable the system is to fungii and yeasts (and to bacteria and viruses, though I don't recall the detail).
I'll have to look into that. Thank you :)

Peatogenic

@thebigpeatowski , I think it was this thread you mention various causes of skin issues. Over a long period of time, I believe that my skin inflammation is related to food and digestion. Putting all the details together, I perceive some kind of infection or bug. Like you, anytime I've taken antibiotics everything improved, including skin. And very quickly. You say hormones can be out of whack, but an infection, endotoxin, etc. would directly interconnect with hormone dysregulation. My only concern with use of raw garlic, is that it would create new problems, as I've also wondered if antibiotic use in the past actually created new issues after temporary relief. Do you think garlic is safer than antibiotics? I'm only doing like 1/3 of a clove a day. Only thing I've noticed is that I'm sleeping deeper, but I've only done it for three days.

ddjd

@Strongbad this post is quite old, did you find anything that helped? i have been getting pain in the lower right side of abdomen, i strongly suspect its some mild form of appendicitis. if you can suggest anything please let me know

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom