Natural Antibiotic/Antiviral Regimen (autoimmune Condition Prevention)

Peatogenic

After many years of working with nutrition and diagnosis of a trauma disorder, I'm starting to feel that I've had some type of possible viral/bacterial thing going on. The environmental stress would obviously only exacerbate.

I have a good hold on regulating metabolism, so I'm definitely seeking more invasive measures, as the stress outweighs what I can do nutritionally. After research on autoimmune conditions here, I've concluded to opt out of antibiotics for something more natural:

- Glycine + Magnesium for targeting gut permeability
- Mitolipin (already take) for gut permeability + PUFA depletion
- Allimax (garlic allicin) for antifungal/antibacterial. (Used for treating MRSA in some medical circles)
- Artemisinin for antifungal/antibacterial
- Florassist Phage Therapy (recommended by Peat)...as hopefully a balance to the antibacterials.

Like so many others, antibiotics make me feel amazing and produce healthy skin, but I've intuited they may have also created new issues. I'm planning to use the Allimax and Artemisinin together because I'm looking for something potent, but also not sure if either of them alone are enough.

Overall, I hope to target viruses, autoimmune bacteria, and fungus. Does anything here stand out as problematic?

Zpol

I'm with you on this. All things that I have been researching for the same reasons. Currently taking glycine + Mag and having benefits, I took Allimax before and got no effect, going to try the Artemisinin again (perhaps I'll do both per your idea for extra potency), I'm thinking of using 'Phage Complete' instead of Florassist since it lacks the histamine and lactic acid probiotics that florassist has.
Note that Artemisinin builds bacterial/viral resistance quickly and so should only be taken on a schedule, 4 days on, 3 days off per this.
FWIW I've found Impower BCAA's to be very helpful for viral issues, I took 20 caps per day in addition to a low arginine diet.

Got to figure in hormone balance, PTH, vitamin D, and blood viscosity as well. These are my current research topics.

OP
Peatogenic

Peatogenic

I'm with you on this. All things that I have been researching for the same reasons. Currently taking glycine + Mag and having benefits, I took Allimax before and got no effect, going to try the Artemisinin again (perhaps I'll do both per your idea for extra potency), I'm thinking of using 'Phage Complete' instead of Florassist since it lacks the histamine and lactic acid probiotics that florassist has.
Note that Artemisinin builds bacterial/viral resistance quickly and so should only be taken on a schedule, 4 days on, 3 days off per this.
FWIW I've found Impower BCAA's to be very helpful for viral issues, I took 20 caps per day in addition to a low arginine diet.

Got to figure in hormone balance, PTH, vitamin D, and blood viscosity as well. These are my current research topics.

Yeah, I ordered Florassist only to realize it had probiotics in it. I've noticed that since the Allimax and Artemesinin that I have 1-2 BMs a day...previously had gotten to where it was only 1 every 2 days.

Zpol

Yeah, I ordered Florassist only to realize it had probiotics in it. I've noticed that since the Allimax and Artemesinin that I have 1-2 BMs a day...previously had gotten to where it was only 1 every 2 days.
As phage therapy becomes more popular, hopefully one will come out that doesn't contain probiotics.
Good to hear your progress on the Allimax and Artemesinin combo. I'll have to give it a try.

T

TheBeard

After many years of working with nutrition and diagnosis of a trauma disorder, I'm starting to feel that I've had some type of possible viral/bacterial thing going on. The environmental stress would obviously only exacerbate.

I have a good hold on regulating metabolism, so I'm definitely seeking more invasive measures, as the stress outweighs what I can do nutritionally. After research on autoimmune conditions here, I've concluded to opt out of antibiotics for something more natural:

- Glycine + Magnesium for targeting gut permeability
- Mitolipin (already take) for gut permeability + PUFA depletion
- Allimax (garlic allicin) for antifungal/antibacterial. (Used for treating MRSA in some medical circles)
- Artemisinin for antifungal/antibacterial
- Florassist Phage Therapy (recommended by Peat)...as hopefully a balance to the antibacterials.

Like so many others, antibiotics make me feel amazing and produce healthy skin, but I've intuited they may have also created new issues. I'm planning to use the Allimax and Artemisinin together because I'm looking for something potent, but also not sure if either of them alone are enough.

Overall, I hope to target viruses, autoimmune bacteria, and fungus. Does anything here stand out as problematic?

What antibiotics have you had success with?

Amazoniac

Cícero Coimbra (the guy that uses hospitalizing doses of venom D) has been recommending this stuff, apparently after having success with it:

Might interest:
@burtlancast @haidut @healthnatura @LifeGivingStore @yerrag

Yes, it's a sponsored post, but I don't think that Japan and the US would be going out of their way to source it if it didn't have something special. The sharp smell shouldn't be deceiving about its potency.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom