Strange Symptoms And Myalgia

BastiFuntasty

What I've learned so far is that no doctor listens to what I am saying.
Since two years I am trying to explain my metabolic desaster, no chance of trying thyroid.
I will see him tomorrow again, for sure he won't connect the tumor to hypothyroidism.

What I am planning next is to use androsterone, pansterone, t3 and or t4/3, panquinone and metergoline from idealabs. I just have to wait for a credit card for payment and then just hope the customs won't recognise any. Further I will buy a redlight device, I'm not going on sparing any more money, all in so to speak. I will also tell my doctor about this regiment, of course he will say it's ridiculous...
Cypro is not obtainable for me here, unless I would use the illegal way.

My diet is more or less the same than yours, I'm just doing more dairy and eggs. Milk does give me farts nowadays, which I contribute to even more overall hypo state.

My last resort will be testosterone abuse. I'm thinking of doing that when all other options fail, maybe the muscle structure is already so deeply hurt that there is no other option than using anabolics. Living with potential suppressing symptoms is not as bad as not being able to move without pain.

OP
I

Interactome

What I've learned so far is that no doctor listens to what I am saying.
Since two years I am trying to explain my metabolic desaster, no chance of trying thyroid.
I will see him tomorrow again, for sure he won't connect the tumor to hypothyroidism.

What I am planning next is to use androsterone, pansterone, t3 and or t4/3, panquinone and metergoline from idealabs. I just have to wait for a credit card for payment and then just hope the customs won't recognise any. Further I will buy a redlight device, I'm not going on sparing any more money, all in so to speak. I will also tell my doctor about this regiment, of course he will say it's ridiculous...
Cypro is not obtainable for me here, unless I would use the illegal way.

My diet is more or less the same than yours, I'm just doing more dairy and eggs. Milk does give me farts nowadays, which I contribute to even more overall hypo state.

My last resort will be testosterone abuse. I'm thinking of doing that when all other options fail, maybe the muscle structure is already so deeply hurt that there is no other option than using anabolics. Living with potential suppressing symptoms is not as bad as not being able to move without pain.

But have they measured your ACTH and cortisol, like a 24 hour urine cortisol test? I read that Cortisol leads to increased rT3 and therefore a sort of hypothyroidism.

How would testosterone help? Last year when I measured my total testosterone was 10 points over the maximum. Though my free testosterone was in the normal range. Whatever that means.

In some countries you can get Cypro without prescription. It's usually called Periactin or Peritol. I also bought it online from here a few times:
Periactin Tablets 30's | Chemist Direct

Just say it's for your hay fever/allergies. I really think it might help, since it helped me relax somewhat and probably also with my leaky gut issues. There's evidence that it can lower ACTH and cortisol, so it might give your pituitary a break:

Effect of cyproheptadine on episodic ACTH and cortisol secretion.
Schürmeyer TH1, Brademann G, Von Zur Mühlen A.
Author information

Abstract
To investigate the effect of cyproheptadine on ACTH and cortisol secretion, we obtained blood samples at 10-min intervals for 24 h in six healthy volunteers under basal conditions and under treatment with 16 mg day-1 cyproheptadine. Cyproheptadine caused significant decreases in mean plasma ACTH and cortisol levels in 30% and 19% of samples, respectively, mainly in the afternoon and evening. Analysis of episodic hormone secretion by three different methods demonstrated that the drug did not modulate the frequency but lowered the amplitudes of ACTH and cortisol secretory episodes. ACTH and cortisol responses following ovine CRH injection at 20.00 h were unchanged. We conclude that in the afternoon and evening central serotoninergic mechanisms influence the activity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis at the hypothalamic level by modulating the amplitude of the secretory hormonal bursts, but do not influence the increase in ACTH and cortisol secretion in the morning.

How about Methylene Blue? I'm taking 1-2 drops even though I don't feel any effects. Have you tried it? It might also kill certain bugs and I read it gets into the brain.

Last time I also checked my B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) levels and they were way over the limit even though I haven't taken any B6 in 10 months. It can give muscle pains, a burning feeling in the hands and feet and muscle fasciculations in people who cannot use it properly. I've had all those. Don't know why yet. Maybe you also have problems with B6?

For me it's quite clear now that even the little amount of (omega 6) fat in eggs and a bit of clarified butter is enough to cause an injury that hasn't healed yet to start getting inflamed again (my foot swells after a mosquito bite got inflamed this summer... also the main reason I got tested for Borrelia). I think any kind of inflammation can also trigger cortisol somehow... maybe to act as an anti-inflammatory.

I've taken the pine turpentine (as mentioned here on the forum several places) now for 5 days. Do you dare try that? I really haven't had any strange reactions other than maybe feeling a bit more sleepy and more hungry. I'm hoping it might kill some translocating, cortisol inducing bugs in the gut and wherever else they might hide.

I've also increased my protein these past 5 days.

I think the swollen gland on my neck has gotten smaller. Doc still wants a biopsy, but I wanna try this first. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. I don't know if it's the turpentine or the antibiotics finally kicking in (I'm stopping them today) or the extra protein, but I'll keep the turpentine up for the rest of the week and monitor the gland. If it's still there I'll give the kerosene/petroleum a go too.

No effects whatsoever on my veins yet.

I haven't felt any difference by taking Pregnenolone. I've tried 100mg/day and also 300mg/day for some days and didn't feel any crazy effect. Maybe I'm not supposed to feel anything immediately?

Maybe I should see if I can get the metergoline too...

BastiFuntasty

My doc won't check for those, but he sends me to a prof who will hopefully give me some useful bloodtests. I don't know why they have problems with such tests, it's relatively cheap but no let's do another gen test or radio scan or whatever.

I think testosterone would help with pain relief in a relative short time. I really think there is some muscle dmg which needs time and energy to heal. It would also shutdown cortisol production etc. The only thing I am concerned about is the time after the cycle.
Cypro is something I am looking for, it definitely would help I guess.

Whats that with the gland in your neck? Is it something like a zyst or something bigger?

I've tried methylene blue in the past but it gives me anxiety over time which stays for awhile. MAO Inhibition I suppose.

peateats1

Hey, did op ever figure out what was wrong? Did aspirin cause these issues? If so are you doing better now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals