Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)

TreasureVibe

Hi all. I can see my pulse in sync with my heartbeat in my belly when laying on my back. I also sometimes felt lumps in my belly. Could this be abdominal aortic aneurysm? I already have a scheduled appointment with my GP. i was wondering if anyone has any experience with these. You can get these at any age basically.

And what could one do "naturally" to reverse or prevent an AAA? It doesn't necessarily have to be a Peaty way. All I know so far is that an elderly man decreased his AAA size with Cardio-C, a product containing high dose vitamin C, lysine and proline, after having a before and after scan in the hospital.

Note: I have used 800 mg succinic acid capsules a couple of times and succinic acid is apparently a strong copper chelator, atleast from what I've read. Copper is a part of what keeps an artery strong.

Thanks!

ds01194_-my00076_im04478_mcdc7_abaneurysmthu_jpg.jpg

CC @haidut

Here is the on record testimonial of the guy who decreased the size of his AAA with high dose C, lysine and proline:

PT/High Vitamin C Reverses Aortic Aneurysm and helps patient avoid surgery - Vitamin C Forum

Owen,

My new Order Number was 20853 and it is set up to be a recurring order again, as of July 19th, however, I have already gone thru my two jars – and was wondering if you could send my August orderly early? I’d like to stay on my daily dose.

Also I have had real results using Cardio C…..that I’d like to share with you……while I was in the hospital in June of 2013 for a brain abscess….I developed a blood clot which created an abdominal aortic aneurysm. While I was still in the hospital they did an ultrasound and it showed my Mid-RV diameter was 4.2 cm which was classified as severely abnormal.

My cardiologist felt I needed surgery ASAP to fix it. I asked him if he had ever heard of Linus Pauling and the work he accomplished with Vitamin C and reversing heart problems. Of course he had not…....and told me that heart damage could not be reversed and again stated I should have surgery ASAP. I told him I trusted Linus Pauling’s opinion over his, since Linus Pauling had received a Nobel prize and that I wanted to use Pauling’s Unified Theory of Human Cardiovascular Disease therapy using mega dosage of Vitamin C to fix my heart problem. He scoffed and told me to come back for test in three month and he guaranteed me the bulging aorta would still be there.

So I followed Linus Pauling’s therapy exactly for the 3 months. When I went back for a new ultrasound and a treadmill test…I was told everything looked good and I had no problem with the treadmill test……but they could not give me the results until the doctor had reviewed the test . I was 58 at the time. When they called with the test results the person left a voice message and you could tell by his voice that he was really excited with my results…and he said they had never seen anything like that before. The aortic aneurysm with a previous measurement of 4.2 cm had been reduced to 3.2 cm which was within the normal reference range.

I thought my cardiologist would be interested in how I had reversed a severe heart problem …..but he wasn’t and he never inquired as to how I was able to reverse my aortic aneurysm.

Anyway I’m living proof that Linus Pauling’s therapy does work……which is why I would like my 2 jars of Cardio C mailed to me prior to the 08/20/2016 refill date…..I don’t want to be without Cardio C for even a day or two…so if you would please mail out my order as soon as possible. I don’t know how many cases like mine you hear about but I thought it was worth sharing with you….so you will keep up your good work. I have recommended Cardio C to all my friends since they are in my age bracket and have had similar heart issues. I’m now 62 and my heart is doing great…..so…….

Thank you,

Greg

Last edited:

SOMO

If I was in your situation, I'd:

1. Get scans (MRI or Ultrasound are safe) ASAP

2. Go Keto/0 fiber for at least a week to avoid expanding stomach too much.

3. Stop researching what it could be and just do stuff as you normally would. Don't stress over it, and researching it could lead to that.

Pray it's not a hernia. I know that's not very creative advice, but it would suck if someone suggested you do something/take X supplement and your condition got worse because as it stands, you don't have an official diagnosis.

As far as your supplements, I don't think it will make this issue worse, so I see no reason to quit them.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

If I was in your situation, I'd:

1. Get scans (MRI or Ultrasound are safe) ASAP

2. Go Keto/0 fiber for at least a week to avoid expanding stomach too much.

3. Stop researching what it could be and just do stuff as you normally would. Don't stress over it, and researching it could lead to that.

Pray it's not a hernia. I know that's not very creative advice, but it would suck if someone suggested you do something/take X supplement and your condition got worse because as it stands, you don't have an official diagnosis.

As far as your supplements, I don't think it will make this issue worse, so I see no reason to quit them.
Thanks man. Well, you can apparently just cure this by taking high dose C, lysine, proline, glycine, vitamin E, and maybe gelatin or collagen. As scary as it looks, these simple nutrients could fix it, as studies and anecdotal evidence suggest, lol. I'm a believer of this, lets put it that way.

For the copper I think I would use a liver supplement.

Last edited:

Lurker

From my research on the heartbeat in the belly, it could be the AAA, hiatal hernia, colon cancer or none of the above. Get the abdominal/cardio ultrasounds, etc to narrow down on the situation before researching protocols.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

From my research on the heartbeat in the belly, it could be the AAA, hiatal hernia, colon cancer or none of the above. Get the abdominal/cardio ultrasounds, etc to narrow down on the situation before researching protocols.
Thanks!

Luckytype

I have had belly heartbeat literally for as long as I can remember from childhood. I have also put my body under enough acute intense physical strain that if it were aaa i would be dead.

Are you certain you just never noticed it?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I have had belly heartbeat literally for as long as I can remember from childhood. I have also put my body under enough acute intense physical strain that if it were aaa i would be dead.

Are you certain you just never noticed it?
I remember being younger and also occasionally seeing my belly bounce to my heartbeat. So.. I don't know. It's a weird condition. I wonder what Dr. Peat's take would be on the subject of aneurysm and more specifically AAA.

Lurker

I remember being younger and also occasionally seeing my belly bounce to my heartbeat. So.. I don't know. It's a weird condition. I wonder what Dr. Peat's take would be on the subject of aneurysm and more specifically AAA.

There are a couple of Peat articles that go into an aneurism and there is a fascinating chapter in Generative Energy around his “unifying theory”. As I recall, his generalized recommendations are the usual suspects of lowering serotonin, estrogen and nitric oxide and improving carbon dioxide, youth hormones, and thyroid.

I also believe there are some mechanical reasons for the particular location the aneurysm presents related to poor posture and/or some sort of somatic trauma holding in a closed position.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

There are a couple of Peat articles that go into an aneurism and there is a fascinating chapter in Generative Energy around his “unifying theory”. As I recall, his generalized recommendations are the usual suspects of lowering serotonin, estrogen and nitric oxide and improving carbon dioxide, youth hormones, and thyroid.

I also believe there are some mechanical reasons for the particular location the aneurysm presents related to poor posture and/or some sort of somatic trauma holding in a closed position.
The question is though, what does one do if one is developing already? I notice how Dr. Peat has no clear thesis on the body healing itself when clear conditions are present. Atleast as far as I have researched his works.

For example if you have a diagnosed aneurysm, you could optimize your thyroid, but would that be a guarantee that the body will heal itself of the aneurysm? I don't necessarily think so.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

You just might be a candidate for it. You should get it checked out.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Went to the GP. He examined and said the palpable and visible pulse is normal, when people don't have alot of fat, as the aorta is still very flexible, which causes the pulsating sensation and visual pulsing effect. Not convinced fully but alas, it's all the GP can do.

This is interesting.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals