Cold/sore Throat X 3 In 10 Weeks

kiran

Carrot salad usually interrupts a cold for me. This assumes that youre not already eating it everyday. Bamboo shoots and activated charcoal might work as well.

Peata

With my cough I have days where it seems like I don't cough much, but then others it's terrible. Worse in the morning and at night. Thanks to my doctor's stinginess with the Singulair Rx (haha) I have been rationing my last remaining tablets of Singulair. I have 1/2 piece left which I will take before my next work day, since last time my lungs almost closed up and I had a panic attack out in the cold air (all this privately) and thought I would collapse. I got it under control with inhaler, but darn. I have read Pau darco has the good effects on leukotrienes, which is what Singulair targets. Hope it works. If I can get through another month or so, my asthmatic cough should fade away until the next time (always starts in late Sept.)

Last edited:

vulture

What would be the safest expectorants? I got flu and some cough remains. I don't want to have a random drug to treat this, I'd like to know suggestions on this.
I'll take a look at Pau D'Arco as said

Whole stuff started on my throat, BTW

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals