Diminished ovarian reserve

ellejs

Hi! I am a 33 year old female who has been recently diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve based on AMH levels and day 3 antral follicle count. I still have cycles that are regular at around 26-28 days. The only symptom that really bothers me is heart palpitations (skipped beat sensation) and of course grief over possibly never being able to have a child.

Fertility doctor started me on my first cycle of letrozole this month which I am almost certain was a failure. Anyways was wondering if there is any advice on boosting ovarian reserve Peat style. I started following the diet recently and I’m aware of the red light study so any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and major gratitude to all those who respond!!!!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I have slight arrhythmia and I am taking Zeta Aid daily for over 10 years. I posted on this subject numerous times. It prevents heart disease by strengthening the blood’s Zeta Potential and thereby increasing colloidal stability.

www.zetaaid.com

Tansia

Hi! I am a 33 year old female who has been recently diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve based on AMH levels and day 3 antral follicle count. I still have cycles that are regular at around 26-28 days. The only symptom that really bothers me is heart palpitations (skipped beat sensation) and of course grief over possibly never being able to have a child.

Fertility doctor started me on my first cycle of letrozole this month which I am almost certain was a failure. Anyways was wondering if there is any advice on boosting ovarian reserve Peat style. I started following the diet recently and I’m aware of the red light study so any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and major gratitude to all those who respond!!!!
I don't think Ray believes that AMH determines our fertility and I also started to look at fertility in more complex way. Based on what Peat writes- more important is the energy status of our organism. Take care of your mitochondrial ATP production and this will increase your fertility. Have a look on this study:

Cecchino GN, Seli E, Alves da Motta EL, García-Velasco JA. The role of mitochondrial activity in female fertility and assisted reproductive technologies: overview and current insights. Reprod Biomed Online. 2018 Jun;36(6):686-697​

Rick K

I don't think Ray believes that AMH determines our fertility and I also started to look at fertility in more complex way. Based on what Peat writes- more important is the energy status of our organism. Take care of your mitochondrial ATP production and this will increase your fertility. Have a look on this study:

Cecchino GN, Seli E, Alves da Motta EL, García-Velasco JA. The role of mitochondrial activity in female fertility and assisted reproductive technologies: overview and current insights. Reprod Biomed Online. 2018 Jun;36(6):686-697​

?

OP
E

ellejs

Thanks for responding. Definitely makes sense to look at the mitochondria for fertility. I know there’s also been some studies showing DHEA can help fertility tremendously but the dose used was 75mg a day! I hesitate to take that much but might just try taking 25mg and see how that goes.

Tansia

Thanks for responding. Definitely makes sense to look at the mitochondria for fertility. I know there’s also been some studies showing DHEA can help fertility tremendously but the dose used was 75mg a day! I hesitate to take that much but might just try taking 25mg and see how that goes.
Just try what Ray recommends: low PUFA, vit B1, B2, B3, methylene blue, thyroid maybe even CoQ additionally you can add IdeaLabs products if you feel like it: such as Purycet or Mitolipin

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals