Extreme Sinus Problems?

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Sadly, just one piece of clothing or whatever is enough to transfer the mold to your new house, and it will start spreading here, often unnoticed. Check out Lisa Petrison's or Erik Johnson's work, and add yourself to mold avoiders groups on Facebook, I'm sure you will find a lot of answers here.

Thanks I will keep that in mind if I ever get anymore mold. I've been where i am now 2 years and no mold growth so far in this house so I cant see it starting anytime soon. I have ordered a mold test kit to be safe though.

I'm not sure what the best approach here is, but around 8 yrs ago i started developing post nasal drip and difficulties breathing out of my nose. I had one of those tiny cameras in my nose at the docs, and they could see the swelling, except it's been that way none stop 24/7 since. I had a swab done at the docs and they found nothing, but i worry it's something worse. I should add, im not allergic to pets, dust, pollen etc. have no food allergies that i'm aware of. have tried cutting out eggs recently to see if that would help, with no success

when my sinuses flare up like they have been recently, my whole respiratory tract becomes inflamed and i feel like im essentially choking for air. i cant breathe out of my mouth when my nose flares up. i have checked my oxygen levels while having a flare up, and i've seen a significant drop in oxygen levels during a flare up. this has been quite debilitating as i cant walk very far anymore, and it seems to flare up randomly month to month. but it's always there. had a chest xray done, and they couldn't see anything.

Post nasal drip 24/7, bad taste in mouth etc. When I breathe in and exhale through my mouth, I hear a coarse almost like rasp sound that is quite loud. anyone know whats good to do here? honestly pretty concerned about my short term health here as something seems off but i dont know what to tell the docs. im 21 with no serious underlying health problems besides potentially underactive thyroid

Deficiency in everything, Vitamin D deficiency. As an biohack, daily thorough irrigation of both nostrils and sinus space with plain lukewarm water. And mold can be an issue, but host immunity is much more important. Often housepets do not get the diseases which are attributed to the scary mold; the air in the forests is full of it, and part of the perceived scent.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Deficiency in everything, Vitamin D deficiency. As an biohack, daily thorough irrigation of both nostrils and sinus space with plain lukewarm water. And mold can be an issue, but host immunity is much more important. Often housepets do not get the diseases which are attributed to the scary mold; the air in the forests is full of it, and part of the perceived scent.

Thanks, that makes sense! I have started supplementing vitamin D and K2 recently. Are they good for the immune system? I'm on 5000iu a day and I take pregnenolone too

Thanks, that makes sense! I have started supplementing vitamin D and K2 recently. Are they good for the immune system? I'm on 5000iu a day and I take pregnenolone too

yeah, they are good. You can increase D to 20000 IU for a couple of weeks, and then lower down to 5000 - 7500.

BearWithMe

This is like saying that no bacteria is dangerous, because Staphylococcus epidermidis is harmless. There are different species of mold.

YourUniverse

Sometimes ill have skittles or something else suboptimal in the evening, and my nose will be a mid more clogged than usual. I find rinsing my mouth with listerine helps open them back up. If I don't address it, I get symptoms of sleep apnea. Its like the mouth wash cleans up the sticky sensation I feel in my sinus

Sadly, just one piece of clothing or whatever is enough to transfer the mold to your new house, and it will start spreading here, often unnoticed. Check out Lisa Petrison's or Erik Johnson's work, and add yourself to mold avoiders groups on Facebook, I'm sure you will find a lot of answers here.
I second this

Thats right i tossed many of my books after livibg in mold
You can always put them in a storage facility until you get clear. Some things can be salvaged over years, maybe Sun exposure and ozone. At the moment of leaving a bad place in which people are too masked to tell what's good and bad in detail, it's not going to be productive to try and sift thru and tell which things are bad and which aren't and what level of bad. So that's why a lot of people do storage. But if one doesn't have that option it's better to toss stuff when Making a clean break to a new place otherwise the contamination will set you back

If you want to know more about the locations effect, both indoor and outdoor air, you should all check out erik johnsons work. He's an auto didact genius who taught himself a lot about biological science and figured out a way out of a very intense devastating illness.

Here he is on a podcast, talking about his whole story of recovery from ME/CFS
Listen here

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals