Severe inflammation or asthma

Truth

I'm still lost with this severely restricted breathing, tight chest, etc. It's just getting dramatically worse and nothing I take seems to help. Doctors have no answers except to throw very harmful drugs at it.

I don't wheeze like typical asthma folks, but my breathing is very tight, I can't take a deep breath, it's always tight, constantly try and cough to clear it. It's like I chronically have a severe cold that won't kick.

Any suggestions? I just had my estrogen levels test and they are all very low (in range), so that's not the issue.
Hi, what do you eat ?

My wheezing reduced 95% when I cut out coffee and cut chocolate back to about 30g milk chocolate per day.

Something about the alkaloids!

They are meant to help breathing!

They may help for a few hours but as they are used up the withdrawal effects for me are worse than before!

I probably should cut out the last of the chocolate, at least for a month to see if gets rid of the last of the cough / difficulty breathing.
Do you drink organic coffee?

maillol

Hi. Looking through your post history I can see you've had some iron blood tests done and they came back in normal range but I think this is worth reconsidering especially as you are in a state of inflammation which can give falsely low iron blood tests. Have you ever given blood? I had many of the same issues that you do and this was the solution.

Richiebogie

Do you drink organic coffee?
The iced coffees were from espresso coffee from my local cake shop. Roasted coffee beans are ground and then steam expressed.

The milk and ice cream were just ordinary brands too.

Is there something extra dangerous in cheap farmed coffee that is not in other cheap farmed foods?

Sometimes people offer me chocolates with coffee in them! They are delicious but 7 hours later I get the constricted breathing!

It slowly gets better over the next day or 2!

Last edited:
The iced coffees were from espresso coffee from my local cake shop. Roasted coffee beans are ground and then steam expressed.

The milk and ice cream were just ordinary brands too.

Is there something extra dangerous in cheap farmed coffee that is not in other cheap farmed foods?

Sometimes people offer me chocolates with coffee in them! They are delicious but 7 hours later I get the constricted breathing!

It slowly gets better over the next day or 2!
Coffee and potatoes are some of the highest pesticide sprayed crops, so I am wondering if you are reacting to the pesticides and not the coffee.

mattmm24

I'm still lost with this severely restricted breathing, tight chest, etc. It's just getting dramatically worse and nothing I take seems to help. Doctors have no answers except to throw very harmful drugs at it.

I don't wheeze like typical asthma folks, but my breathing is very tight, I can't take a deep breath, it's always tight, constantly try and cough to clear it. It's like I chronically have a severe cold that won't kick.

Any suggestions? I just had my estrogen levels test and they are all very low (in range), so that's not the issue.
I have no idea if this is your problem. BUT, here is my thesis. People might think im crazy. I think what they are spraying in the skies for years but more recently since covid much much more is what is making people sick. If you look it up they are dropping mold, fungi, lots of sulphites, etc in the sky. And I have said this before, guess what they took out of our soil? Molybdenum. I never had breathing and congestion until after I got sick in early 2022. Every since then I had breathing issues and tight chested. I am living in Mexico atm and they don't spray the skies here or if they do it is not nearly to the extent of in the US. I take just about 50 mcg a day of molybdenm. Nothing huge, but my breathing significantly has improved. There is actually an article by weston price foundation called the "devil in the garlic". And they actually say in the article that covid has made people more sensitive to sulfur for some reason. This might not be your problem, but just wanted to relay what helped me with the same symptoms. The Devil in the Garlic. There is an article. Hope this helps if it is your problem!

mattmm24

I have no idea if this is your problem. BUT, here is my thesis. People might think im crazy. I think what they are spraying in the skies for years but more recently since covid much much more is what is making people sick. If you look it up they are dropping mold, fungi, lots of sulphites, etc in the sky. And I have said this before, guess what they took out of our soil? Molybdenum. I never had breathing and congestion until after I got sick in early 2022. Every since then I had breathing issues and tight chested. I am living in Mexico atm and they don't spray the skies here or if they do it is not nearly to the extent of in the US. I take just about 50 mcg a day of molybdenm. Nothing huge, but my breathing significantly has improved. There is actually an article by weston price foundation called the "devil in the garlic". And they actually say in the article that covid has made people more sensitive to sulfur for some reason. This might not be your problem, but just wanted to relay what helped me with the same symptoms. The Devil in the Garlic. There is an article. Hope this helps if it is your problem!
I didn't mention that if you didn't know you need molybdenum to process sulhpites in the body. Well if it isn't in the soil, then it isn't in the foods. Where would you get it from?

hierundjetzt

Interesting...but how did they manage to take molybdenum out of the soil?

peter88

I had the same symptoms for months until I removed mineral water. Previously I removed K2, Magnesium, VIT E, VIT D, etc with noticeable improvement. But, when I removed mineral water that's when I stated improving. That was a final piece of a puzzle.

I had an increase in bicarbonate in my blood which would indicate higher CO2 in blood so maybe you should measure that as well.

Anything "glycine" is giving me big problems with inflammation.

If I was you I would remove the mineral water, coffee, K2, magnesium and all the supplements for one week and see if you have some improvements.
What were your symptoms from mineral water other than asthma?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I also used to use chewing tobacco but quit like 5 years ago and switched over to On/Zyn nicotine pouches. Highly doubt this has any effect, but worth mentioning.

Richiebogie

Coffee and potatoes are some of the highest pesticide sprayed crops, so I am wondering if you are reacting to the pesticides and not the coffee.
I’m pretty good with potatoes and apples!

I’d say it is the xanthines in coffee and chocolate since they are known to be bronchodilators.

Purine alkaloids are xanthine derivatives that include caffeine (1,3,7-trimethylxanthine), theobromine (3,7-dimethylxanthine), and theophylline (1,3-dimethylxanthine).

Owing to their ability to relax bronchial muscles, the xanthines are used chiefly in the maintenance treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. However, the availability of other therapeutic agents (for example β-adrenoceptor agonists, cholinoceptorantagonists, and glucocorticoid inhalers) with increased efficacy, fewer adverse effects and reactions, and greater ease of management has led to reduced use of these agents.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

The ingredients in those pouches are horrendous
I know. I need to get away from that. Do you think it's possible it could make me feel bad to extremely bad? I wasn't good before these, but very bad now.

peter88

I know. I need to get away from that. Do you think it's possible it could make me feel bad to extremely bad? I wasn't good before these, but very bad now.
I definitely felt very bad from zyns and vaping which I attribute to the additives, not the nicotine. Organic tobacco caused less problems but I still tend to stay away because of the smoke.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I definitely felt very bad from zyns and vaping which I attribute to the additives, not the nicotine. Organic tobacco caused less problems but I still tend to stay away because of the smoke.
Did you have a hard time getting off?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Initially I did. Eventually I stopped craving it because I felt my health improving.
I really need to find a way to help me stop. Whether or not it has influence as to why I feel like complete trash, I don't know.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Just a little update as I been muddling along.

A few weeks ago I decided to completely cut out any caffeine, so basically just Coke and Pepsi. This helped me for about 2 days, until it came back with vengeance. I have stated before that I have been using nicotine in the form of zyn for the past few years. I read some things online that mentioned how it affects some people very badly. I decided to quit this cold turkey. The first 2 days, I actually felt relief, and had very little episodes, until today. I am on day 4, and today has been as bad as when I was using everything. I'm beginning to think it's such severe sensitivities to everything. I go back to the cardiologist on Monday, but that is more for a sense of my well being. They have already done so many workups in the past and have found nothing. I just don't know what to do, but I can't live with it this bad. It is literally all day and evening. I feel like I just stop breathing and my heart stops.

Ugh!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals