Digestion And Lung Issues

OP
B

brentipold

If you have dental amalgams, suspect mercury toxicity, the un-respected culprit behind many of the symptoms you talk about. If I were a physician, the first thing I would do when a patient came to me with problems is have him/her open their mouth, any amalgams and I would probably be half way to a diagnosis.

I've never had a cavity in my life, so I don't think that's the issue.

OP
B

brentipold

Ray had actually made that suggestion to me regarding the bacteriaphages. I took them once, and they made my intermitten cystitis a living hell. IDK if it's because it was lowering cortisol, because my adrenaline was so high and supressing that burning feeling or what. But I was also 10x worse back then when i tried them, then i am now.

OP
B

brentipold

Random issue ive developed while doing the T3.. I seem to have developed some sexual issues now, where It was hard to get an erection, when that was never even close to an issue before. I've just felt a little off in general, it's hard to really describe. Kind of depressed maybe, IDK.

I was only doing maybe 1-2mg 3x a day. Wondering what could be the issue. You would think t3 would mprove those things if anything. Wanted to get some people's thoughts on this. I'm going to discontinue taking for now, and see what happens.

managing

Ray had actually made that suggestion to me regarding the bacteriaphages. I took them once, and they made my intermitten cystitis a living hell. IDK if it's because it was lowering cortisol, because my adrenaline was so high and supressing that burning feeling or what. But I was also 10x worse back then when i tried them, then i am now.
Sorry to hear that. Its not an uncommon complication of lowering cortisol. I've always wondered if anybody has a good crutch to get through it.

managing

Random issue ive developed while doing the T3.. I seem to have developed some sexual issues now, where It was hard to get an erection, when that was never even close to an issue before. I've just felt a little off in general, it's hard to really describe. Kind of depressed maybe, IDK.

I was only doing maybe 1-2mg 3x a day. Wondering what could be the issue. You would think t3 would mprove those things if anything. Wanted to get some people's thoughts on this. I'm going to discontinue taking for now, and see what happens.
I have found that if I take too much. 1-2 mg isn't a lot though. I assume you were taking with meals? Have you tried the circadian t3 approach?

OP
B

brentipold

I have found that if I take too much. 1-2 mg isn't a lot though. I assume you were taking with meals? Have you tried the circadian t3 approach?

I have not, what is that?

I was actually thinking it was actually not enough, and that could be the cause. Adrenaline could help with erecrions perhaps, and lowering it, I saw the decrease?

That was the only thing I could think of regarding that.

Regina

I did the Buteyko exercise that the gentlemen in this video describes and I only got to about 45 or so, indicating you would have asthmatic issues and allergies issues, which I certainly do.

Do you think this exercise is valid?

looks legit to me. I'll work on it
Sorry to hear that. Its not an uncommon complication of lowering cortisol. I've always wondered if anybody has a good crutch to get through it.
I got through the other side of that. (I think :roll:). The progression from very catabolic IF state--mostly likely diabetic. In that state, it just took a few nasty people betrayals to drop me into an exhausted state. I revved up the Peating. I think I chelated/metabolized every bit of iron out of me. Any physical exercise flooded me with norepinephrine. Back to bed rest. Added inosine and more mag, potassium and sodium. Adrenalin/NE issues went away. I think they are gone.
Breathing exercises and ABX keep lung issues at bay. But still struggling.
I can train four 1hr classes per wk.
I am enjoying the sensitivity to the state of myself. It is problematic in aikido because everybody training is in hardcore cortisol, serotonin, endorphins, adrenalin setting. They feel zero pain but have no sensitivity to do aikido with any connection. Connections can't be made in this de-differentiated state.

Anyhow, the NE anemic state was a phase in this recovery journey. I would have been terrified but for my hair, skin, eyes, nails look fantastic and I am much happier. Sleeping better. Feel very even-keeled.

Regina

I got through the other side of that. (I think :roll:). The progression from very catabolic IF state--mostly likely diabetic. In that state, it just took a few nasty people betrayals to drop me into an exhausted state. I revved up the Peating. I think I chelated/metabolized every bit of iron out of me. Any physical exercise flooded me with norepinephrine. Back to bed rest. Added inosine and more mag, potassium and sodium. Adrenalin/NE issues went away. I think they are gone.
I am enjoying the sensitivity to the state of myself. It is problematic in aikido because everybody training is in hardcore cortisol, serotonin, endorphins, adrenalin setting. They feel zero pain but have no sensitivity to do aikido with any connection. Connections can't be made in this de-differentiated state.

Anyhow, the NE anemic state was a phase in this recovery journey. I would have been terrified but for my hair, skin, eyes, nails look fantastic and I am much happier. Sleeping better. Feel very even-keeled.

OP
B

brentipold

I think the high adrenaline is from really low thyroid function.

What kind of lung issues did you have?

Regina

I think the high adrenaline is from really low thyroid function.

What kind of lung issues did you have?
Feeling like I had walking pneumonia. And some wheezing upon exertion.
I think I am improving. I am at a dojo now that allows you to shout on all strikes. That helps.

OP
B

brentipold

Feeling like I had walking pneumonia. And some wheezing upon exertion.
I think I am improving. I am at a dojo now that allows you to shout on all strikes. That helps.

Yah, that's kind of how I felt at my worst this summer, when all of this started. I'm still so sensitive to any kind of allergen. Thats why I wanted to give abx a try, just to lower inflammation, endotoxin, etc, so my body could get a break from the inflammation and kind of recover. You mentioned you had some success with abx for respiratory issues?

Regina

Yah, that's kind of how I felt at my worst this summer, when all of this started. I'm still so sensitive to any kind of allergen. Thats why I wanted to give abx a try, just to lower inflammation, endotoxin, etc, so my body could get a break from the inflammation and kind of recover. You mentioned you had some success with abx for respiratory issues?
Ya, I had some bowel distress last spring/summer and ketotifen seems to have fixed that problem.
I've taken minocycline on and off. And then have taken a few days of amoxicillan in the past. Or I might just do some charcoal or nothing for a while. Sometimes, I will take split up a penicillan pill and take very small amounts with breakfast and then another small amount before bed. I take spoonfuls of honey usually every day too.

OP
B

brentipold

Ya, I had some bowel distress last spring/summer and ketotifen seems to have fixed that problem.
I've taken minocycline on and off. And then have taken a few days of amoxicillan in the past. Or I might just do some charcoal or nothing for a while. Sometimes, I will take split up a penicillan pill and take very small amounts with breakfast and then another small amount before bed. I take spoonfuls of honey usually every day too.

So the stomach distress I'm getting from environmental allergens is likely histamine then? Unsure if cypro or T3 has been helping that stomach distress I get from allergens, but that has seemed to lessen quite a bit now. Question altogether is really why the hell this is happening in the first place..

T3 is also giving me sinus headaches, but overall helping w/ temps, and pulse.

I've wanted to give penicillan a try, but was allergic as a child, so IDK how that would go.

OP
B

brentipold

So the stomach distress I'm getting from environmental allergens is likely histamine then? Unsure if cypro or T3 has been helping that stomach distress I get from allergens, but that has seemed to lessen quite a bit now. Question altogether is really why the hell this is happening in the first place..

I've wanted to give penicillan a try, but was allergic as a child, so IDK how that would go.

As in it's giving me sinus headaches, when I clearly have allergies, but before I had allergies, yet no sinus headache? It's very strange to me.

Regina

I used to be allergic to the cillans but not having any issue anymore. fwiw
I get frustrated too--thinking what am I not doing??!?!?!
I've had pretty sustained exposure to insulation and asbestos in the past. So environmental exposure and then exposure to shitty people causes a kind of grief that effects my lungs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals