I'm going to die

PeterSN

So I feel utterly hopeless, I've just been to the doctor and he says that all my symptoms are 'anxiety'. I'm 20 years old and I should not be feeling this bad.

I have severe shortness of breath and nausea, I feel bedridden and sometimes I can't even get out of bed, because my breathing is so bad.
I have noticed a correlation with foods, for example, dates Vs apple juice, apple juice gives me less of an issue, but it doesn't go away enough, i have had this shortness of breath, chest tightness and bloating since April of this year, maybe I should just kill myself, idk

gunther

few things.....

1. Have you changed any medication over the last month or so? Especially any SSRIs etc?
2. When I have anxiety attacks, I've noticed that one of the only things that work is Benadryl (diphenhydramine). In the US it is over the counter, so I always keep some handy. I've read that some people don't respond to it, however, but it calms me down.
3. Walking is about the only activity I can do to help calm me down. Running or any strenuous exercise will help in the short run but will make things worse in the hours that follow.

There are other long term strategies that can help. You can investigate those later.

InChristAlone

few things.....

1. Have you changed any medication over the last month or so? Especially any SSRIs etc?
2. When I have anxiety attacks, I've noticed that one of the only things that work is Benadryl (diphenhydramine). In the US it is over the counter, so I always keep some handy. I've read that some people don't respond to it, however, but it calms me down.
3. Walking is about the only activity I can do to help calm me down. Running or any strenuous exercise will help in the short run but will make things worse in the hours that follow.

There are other long term strategies that can help. You can investigate those later.
I second the antihistamine. An overly stimulated brain needs something to calm it so you can get out of the anxious suicidal loop.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

few things.....

I actually bought some benadryl today, but it doesn't seem to get me out of this breathing problem state with chest tightness, bloating, nausea, etc.

also I am not suicidal, i just added that in at the end because I have literally tried almost every kind of thing, thiamine, thyroid, no fiber high fruit juice diet, only milk diet, low, no pufa diet.

i think it could be sibo, as any time i eat any sugary foods I get bloated, and I think that produces too much serotonin and endotoxin

SamYo123

u covid19 vaxed?

when was the last time you swam in the sea for 2 miniutes

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

u covid19 vaxed?

when was the last time you swam in the sea for 2 miniutes
Yeah, I was forced to by my father, J&J singled shot, and about the sea, I haven't for ages, I'd say around 1 year

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

few things.....

I'm on a few benzo drugs, i think Adco Alzam, i have tried beadryl today, so far no effect from it.
I have terrible skipped beats too, I've noticed rice cakes with butter make the palpitations way worse and I ate a whole bag and of carrots once, went on the plane drinking 4 cups of orange juice a day after the carrots and I had the worst heart palpitations and shortness of breath

InChristAlone

I'm on a few benzo drugs, i think Adco Alzam, i have tried beadryl today, so far no effect from it.
I have terrible skipped beats too, I've noticed rice cakes with butter make the palpitations way worse and I ate a whole bag and of carrots once, went on the plane drinking 4 cups of orange juice a day after the carrots and I had the worst heart palpitations and shortness of breath
I'm so sorry they gave you a prescription for more than one benzo that is horrific. :(
These drugs are particularly dangerous as they create dependency. Don't try to get off them too quick, but if they aren't improving your situation I don't see them being beneficial at this point. Please ask your doctor for a weaning schedule! I used cyproheptadine when I had constant anxiety and stress. I don't like benedryl that much, I find it makes me wired and tired, whereas cyproheptadine reliably helps me sleep well and digest better. And even at .5 mg. @haidut sells it on his website.

Aside from that I found melted haagen dazs the quickest anti stress food.

P

Peatness

There's more information on the forum

Please consider writing a letter to your doctor noting all your symptoms. I believe most of them, including the autoimmune symptoms, are strongly linked to vaccine injury, the covid shots or previous vaccines. There are a lot of evidence posted on this forum, include links to studies to support your case. Find out how to report your vaccine adverse events - your country will have a system like the yellow card (UK) or Vaers (USA). There is a lot that can be done. I am mad at your dad then I remind myself that parents sometimes make wrong choices for the right reasons. There is always hope. If you doctor does not respond look for a second opinion.

This is good documentary about vaccine injuries but it's not related to covid

Under the Skin | Documentary​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ueghpA0pVRam/

If you wish to search the WHO database for adverse events see this thread. Take screen shots and attach to your letter to the doctor

The single shot j&j is called Janssen. I've searched on the vigiacess database. Here is a short section of the screen shot. It's very easy to copy and paste so you can show your doctor. Look how many people have reported nausea.

1665083779900.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RealNeat

So I feel utterly hopeless, I've just been to the doctor and he says that all my symptoms are 'anxiety'. I'm 20 years old and I should not be feeling this bad.

I have severe shortness of breath and nausea, I feel bedridden and sometimes I can't even get out of bed, because my breathing is so bad.
I have noticed a correlation with foods, for example, dates Vs apple juice, apple juice gives me less of an issue, but it doesn't go away enough, i have had this shortness of breath, chest tightness and bloating since April of this year, maybe I should just kill myself, idk
I actually bought some benadryl today, but it doesn't seem to get me out of this breathing problem state with chest tightness, bloating, nausea, etc.

also I am not suicidal, i just added that in at the end because I have literally tried almost every kind of thing, thiamine, thyroid, no fiber high fruit juice diet, only milk diet, low, no pufa diet.

i think it could be sibo, as any time i eat any sugary foods I get bloated, and I think that produces too much serotonin and endotoxin
Please consider your EMF environment. See if any towers recently went up or if you use technology too much. Consider using wired devices with blue blocker glasses.

Also you've been on the forum it seems since early 2022, thats not really enough time to make drastic changes in health. (Unless you've been Peaty before that) Have you kept an orderly log of temp and pulse?

You may have histamine issues and avoiding triggers instead of taking antihistamines may help. Look into what supplements have interactions with benzos, a user here can't take Bs and benzos together or after stopping them.

Get more magnesium and calcium in food form if you can and progesterone could also assist in the anti excitatory effects.

gunther

I'm so sorry they gave you a prescription for more than one benzo that is horrific. :(
These drugs are particularly dangerous as they create dependency. Don't try to get off them too quick, but if they aren't improving your situation I don't see them being beneficial at this point. Please ask your doctor for a weaning schedule! I used cyproheptadine when I had constant anxiety and stress. I don't like benedryl that much, I find it makes me wired and tired, whereas cyproheptadine reliably helps me sleep well and digest better. And even at .5 mg. @haidut sells it on his website.

Aside from that I found melted haagen dazs the quickest anti stress food.
I find that benadryl helps to calm my mind down and cypro helps to relax my body.

InChristAlone

I find that benadryl helps to calm my mind down and cypro helps to relax my body.
Yeah a lot of people like benedryl and a lot of people hate cyproheptadine! it's a toss up.

Inaut

Try some taurine and no matter what, keep telling yourself things will get better. Eventually it will... May not feel like it right now when you are in a funk but that’s just how life goes.

Walking barefoot in grass if you live in a warm climate might be the most effective thing for stress and depression and it’s free/without side effects. Treat it like meditation.

GL

Peatful

maybe I should just kill myself,
Not something you want to say flippantly.

1 : lacking proper respect or seriousness.

Any anxiety you are feeling could be from your relationship to your father.

You were 19 at the time he “forced” you to get the vaxx.

Not cool.

Im sorry that happened in your relationship with him.

Korven

Bro sounds like you may be dealing with a bad H pylori infection, symptoms are:
  • Chest pain/heart palpitations/"heart attack feeling"/shortness of breath
  • Nausea
  • Loss of appetite
  • Unintentional weight loss
  • Burping and bloating after meals
  • General weakness and malaise
I had some of your symptoms which resolved upon treating for H pylori. I would ask your doctor to test for it, or just take anti H-pylori supplements and see if it helps. PM me if you need help.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Please consider your EMF environment. See if any towers recently went up or if you use technology too much. Consider using wired devices with blue blocker glasses.

Also you've been on the forum it seems since early 2022, thats not really enough time to make drastic changes in health. (Unless you've been Peaty before that) Have you kept an orderly log of temp and pulse?

You may have histamine issues and avoiding triggers instead of taking antihistamines may help. Look into what supplements have interactions with benzos, a user here can't take Bs and benzos together or after stopping them.

Get more magnesium and calcium in food form if you can and progesterone could also assist in the anti excitatory effects.
I've been on a ray peat diet since march 2021, the reason why I joined the forum on 15 January 2022 is because my health issues were getting worse, so I joined in order to try find answers.

I have also listened and watched every Danny roddy video on his YouTube sometimes multiple times, i ve heard it all, endo toxin, serotonin, soluble fiber, insoluble fiber, thyroid, cynomel, cynoplus, NDT, etc...

I think the only thing that's holding me back is none of the doctors want to do blood tests on me, they all think I'm crazy because I had anxiety attacks and health anxiety when I was 16, one thing I will say is that my bloating and shortness of breath got a lot worse after Qncesteral supplements thyorid pills, as well as metrodinozole and amoxicillin

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Bro sounds like you may be dealing with a bad H pylori infection, symptoms are:
  • Chest pain/heart palpitations/"heart attack feeling"/shortness of breath
  • Nausea
  • Loss of appetite
  • Unintentional weight loss
  • Burping and bloating after meals
  • General weakness and malaise
I had some of your symptoms which resolved upon treating for H pylori. I would ask your doctor to test for it, or just take anti H-pylori supplements and see if it helps. PM me if you need help.
Yeah that legitimately sounds like every symptom i have wtf

ursidae

I've been on a ray peat diet since march 2021, the reason why I joined the forum on 15 January 2022 is because my health issues were getting worse, so I joined in order to try find answers.

I have also listened and watched every Danny roddy video on his YouTube sometimes multiple times, i ve heard it all, endo toxin, serotonin, soluble fiber, insoluble fiber, thyroid, cynomel, cynoplus, NDT, etc...

I think the only thing that's holding me back is none of the doctors want to do blood tests on me, they all think I'm crazy because I had anxiety attacks and health anxiety when I was 16, one thing I will say is that my bloating and shortness of breath got a lot worse after Qncesteral supplements thyorid pills, as well as metrodinozole and amoxicillin
metronidazole depletes vitamin B1 which is essential for digestion

Korven

Yeah that legitimately sounds like every symptom i have wtf

Yeah I instantly recognized those symptoms you listed. Look up on reddit for crazy things people experience from h pylori infections. H pylori is also associated with anxiety and panic attacks. It can be difficult to eradicate though, again message me if you need any help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals