No SIBO - How To Treat Large Intestinal Problems?

youngsinatra

I have suffered from SIBO in the past, due to low metabolism, which ended up in low transit time, which is a bad combo with a lot of hard-to-digest foods that I ate. (I was so called whole-food plant-based with lots of legumes and whole grains, raw veggies and so on.)
I was positively tested for SIBO with a breath-test, and my results came back really high - 18x the normal range. I always had a pregnant stomach after eating. I fixed that with antimicrobials and a modified diet and I felt so much better.

Nowadays I never feel bloated in the upper or mid GI tract, no discomfort or pain, even when I eat raw apples, garlic, onions, cabbage or other harder2digest foods. But I always get discomfort in my lower part of the GI tract. It needs roughly 6-8h until endotoxin symptoms creep in after a hard2digest meal.

I would love to know if you have any ideas to fix that besides eating carnivore-ish + juice/rice/coke.

I think sterilizing the gut that far down there is pretty hard, as most substances will probably degraded once it reaches there.

Would love to hear any tips or recommendations from y‘all!

Razvan

Azi
I have suffered from SIBO in the past, due to low metabolism, which ended up in low transit time, which is a bad combo with a lot of hard-to-digest foods that I ate. (I was so called whole-food plant-based with lots of legumes and whole grains, raw veggies and so on.)
I was positively tested for SIBO with a breath-test, and my results came back really high - 18x the normal range. I always had a pregnant stomach after eating. I fixed that with antimicrobials and a modified diet and I felt so much better.

Nowadays I never feel bloated in the upper or mid GI tract, no discomfort or pain, even when I eat raw apples, garlic, onions, cabbage or other harder2digest foods. But I always get discomfort in my lower part of the GI tract. It needs roughly 6-8h until endotoxin symptoms creep in after a hard2digest meal.

I would love to know if you have any ideas to fix that besides eating carnivore-ish + juice/rice/coke.

I think sterilizing the gut that far down there is pretty hard, as most substances will probably degraded once it reaches there.

Would love to hear any tips or recommendations from y‘all!
Azithromycin with doxycycline and raw milk.

Aron

You can try a course of Metranidazole followed immediately by a course of Paromomycin. Worked for me when I got a case of unexplained infection that caused almost 3 years of misery

shine

I mix a few ml MCT oil with cloves and ginger essential oils (1-2 drops each) and mix this solution with charcoal and let it sit for a few hours. Then ingest it. The charcoal takes the oils to the large intestine so they can exert their antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect there. I do this once a week.
Also works for SIBO.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I personally fixed SIBO with a blend of oregano oil, allicin, neem and berberine. Even tho berberine sometimes caused perceived hypoglycemia, which I don't like. I think it lowers blood sugar by impairing glucose absorption in the GI tract.

Activated charcoal helps with large intestinal problems. But I have much less GI distress lately. I think zinc and B1 helped a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals