Symptoms Reduced DRAMATICALLY On Empty Stomach

sladerunner69

Do you know a good safe source of ox bile?

No I haven't tried it. I get good results from activated charcoal, camphor, penicillin, coconut oil etc. I have recently started a gut cleanse which includes a bunch of herbal supps like wormwood, berberine, cat's claw, cinnamon extract etc

T

TheBeard

Hi TheBeard.

Alcohol in general kills bacteria, whether it is from beer, wine, gin, cider etc.

I assume it kills some of the bacteria in your digestive system before it is absorbed. This should be upstream of the large intestine, which is where SIBO is a problem.

Even if alcohol can damage the brain and the liver and cause other issues, I feel safer drinking beer than turpentine.

In non-Muslim countries it is easier to access alcohol than antibiotics.

However you don’t need alcohol to kill excess bacteria. You can use garlic, raw carrot, dietary levels of essential oils etc.

Eg. Cinnamon In vitro antibacterial activity of some plant essential oils

Just keep under 1/4 teaspoon per day.

Thanks!

My last experience with Turpentine was horrendous.
I popped half a bottle of it in despair, I felt drugged. It was like being drunk and being stoned at the same time, while nauseous and achy.

shine

I would also try Ox bile. You can buy "Now Super Enzymes" which has a bit of ox bile and some beneficial enzymes which should help with the bloating. And then buy a lower dose Ox bile supplement (125mg from Nutricology) and combine them.

Sergey

Second the advise to look at thiamine. I have very similar problems and nothing helps like thiamine (TPP is the best for me when taken sublingually). It takes time to correct its status and you might need to play with different forms. Lonsdale’s website and his book are great sources of information about strange symptoms arising from thiamine insufficiency. He said several times that its his firm belief that SIBO is nothing else than thiamine deficiency.

HUF

@troubledtimes check out toxinless.com for suggestions of supps without additives. You are likely in a hypothyroid state and have low stomach acid. Betaine HCl, ox bile and digestive enzymes can help whilst you change your diet, fix your gut etc. Walking after each meal helps digestion.

Don't take Protein pump inhibitors (ppi) search the forum here and you will see many studies showing they are incredibly dangerous. They lower your stomach acid and are prescribed by the mainstream to stop the incorrectly labelled acid reflux.

Start having a daily carrot salad.
You will fix all your issues if you read rays work and focus on food primarily with minimal to no supps search and read the forums for helpful experiences others have had and in time you will be 100% better than you are now. All the best mate take care.

OP
T

troubledtimes

Second the advise to look at thiamine. I have very similar problems and nothing helps like thiamine (TPP is the best for me when taken sublingually). It takes time to correct its status and you might need to play with different forms. Lonsdale’s website and his book are great sources of information about strange symptoms arising from thiamine insufficiency. He said several times that its his firm belief that SIBO is nothing else than thiamine deficiency.

What about when blood tests "say" that your thiamine level is fine ?

Richiebogie

More info on natural remedies for digestive problems:

I just read coconut oil is more antifungal than antibiotic.

It kills lots of candida species.

I read that peppermint oil is not so effective. One researcher found it caused coughing, which is probably why it is in so many cough lozenges! (To increase consumption).

In addition to killing bacteria, cinnamon is anthelmintic, meaning it kills worms. It is best encapsulated in a yeast shell to get past the stomach:

https://res.mdpi.com/d_attachment/molecules/molecules-25-02958/article_deploy/molecules-25-02958.pdf

Papaya seeds contain benzyl isothiocyanate which is also anthelmintic. Perhaps chewing a handful and swallowing another will get them past the stomach!

In vitro ovicidal and larvicidal activity of Carica papaya seed hexane extract against Strongyloides venezuelensis

Last edited:

golder

More info on natural remedies for digestive problems:

I just read coconut oil is more antifungal than antibiotic.

It kills lots of candida species.

I read that peppermint oil is not so effective. One researcher found it caused coughing, which is probably why it is in so many cough lozenges! (To increase consumption).

In addition to killing bacteria, cinnamon is anthelmintic, meaning it kills worms. It is best encapsulated in a yeast shell to get past the stomach:

https://res.mdpi.com/d_attachment/molecules/molecules-25-02958/article_deploy/molecules-25-02958.pdf

Papaya seeds contain benzyl isothiocyanate which is also anthelmintic. Perhaps chewing a handful and swallowing another will get them past the stomach!

In vitro ovicidal and larvicidal activity of Carica papaya seed hexane extract against Strongyloides venezuelensis
Great post and insightful ideas, thanks Richie.