I'm going to die

RealNeat

Yeah I instantly recognized those symptoms you listed. Look up on reddit for crazy things people experience from h pylori infections. H pylori is also associated with anxiety and panic attacks. It can be difficult to eradicate though, again message me if you need any help.
The most promising compounds I've found are DGL and zinc carnosine along with aged Pau D Arco bark. Cabbage juice has some good efficacy for eliminating h pylori/ ulcers along with broccoli sprouts but the last to are pretty anti metabolic.

P

Peatness

metronidazole depletes vitamin B1 which is essential for digestion
Good point

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yeah I instantly recognized those symptoms you listed. Look up on reddit for crazy things people experience from h pylori infections. H pylori is also associated with anxiety and panic attacks. It can be difficult to eradicate though, again message me if you need any help.
Thanks, I'll do a bit of research on it, then I might DM you for more info on it, thanks again for helping;)

Explorer

You may have high serotonin/histamine due to gut issues

Do you feel better while fasting?

Have you tried cyproheptadine, quercetin, ketotifen, antihistamines - along those lines?

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

You may have high serotonin/histamine due to gut issues

Do you feel better while fasting?

Have you tried cyproheptadine, quercetin, ketotifen, antihistamines - along those lines?
I tried benadryl yesterday, but I do feel much better in the morning then it slowly gets worse throughout the day, then in the evening it also gets better, when I'm going back to sleep

A

Adf

+1 for Taurine, and perhaps potassium along with it. See here on K-Water

Also have you tried activated charcoal? Or colloidal silver/gold?

Those are the only supplements I've ever tried that I feel instantly as soon as I've drunk it. Activated charcoal is like a magic pill for stomach issues.

As for anxiety, have you tried breathing in deeply, as in a complete full inhale, all the way up to your head, (slightly brace core muscles) and holding it for up to 10 seconds? Doing this a couple times can stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system and produces a calming effect.

Wim Hoff method is also amazing, just breathe deeply at a quick pace you can do without stressing, for me it's about twice as slow as Wim for me to get full inhales and exhales without stressing my body. If I match Wim's speed it does the opposite and provokes anxiety instead. Do 6-9 rounds of complete breathing, stretching out your lungs, at your comfortable pace, instead of the 3 rounds at Wims pace. Super relaxing. And if done before bed it greatly enhances sleep quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodsHound

If it does get too much you could try a large bowl of heart-stoppingly cold ice cream

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

If it does get too much you could try a large bowl of heart-stoppingly cold ice cream
Yeah that could maybe help me, I've always been an incredibly stressed individual, even at a young age.

After i got my yellow fever vaccine back in 2019 i remember having very bad heart arrythmias afterwards, as well as the autoimmune Raynaud's too. I also had the same thing happen to me with the covid vaccine, but this time it was way worse, and longer, they were so bad I couldn't even sleep, my heart was skipping a beat every 3 seconds no joke.

Then I told this to one of my parents friends, and they were just like,"don't worry honey, it's anxiety":(

orangebear

I’ve felt this way before, but you haven’t tried everything; you’ve only tried everything you’re aware of so far. I think it’s useful getting other perspectives on health as well. I think Ray Peat has a very interesting big picture view of biology that is probably much closer to reality than the standard model, but I don’t think his specific implementation works for everyone at every time. So listening to what some other people in the health sphere have to say can be helpful as well, even if their theories might be sadly less complete than Ray’s.

I’m personally trying Grant Generoux’s and Garrett Smith’s vitamin A detox ideas but I also started learning about Karen Hurd’s ideas and what’s interesting is that they both have a similar practical approach while having entirely different theories as to why they work for some people. It’s quite fascinating and different from Ray Peat principles, but at the same time it’s not completely opposite of his principles or practice either, especially since RP has started eating a lot of oat bran.

Basically it’s complicated and can be frustrating but getting different perspectives and trying things completely out of your current understanding can demonstrate how little we actually know and perhaps what will ultimately work won’t be totally understood by you, but it’s worth finding it still because then you have a chance at feeling better.

P

Peatness

Yeah that could maybe help me, I've always been an incredibly stressed individual, even at a young age.

After i got my yellow fever vaccine back in 2019 i remember having very bad heart arrythmias afterwards, as well as the autoimmune Raynaud's too. I also had the same thing happen to me with the covid vaccine, but this time it was way worse, and longer, they were so bad I couldn't even sleep, my heart was skipping a beat every 3 seconds no joke.

Then I told this to one of my parents friends, and they were just like,"don't worry honey, it's anxiety":(
I feel that you are surrounded by adults who are very ill informed. A simple internet search would reveal that your symptoms are linked to vaccine adverse events. I developed a 'rare' autoimmune disease in my 20's after the yellow fever vaccine - I only made that connection this year. I went on to get other vaccines. Knowledge is power.

EnergeticLeo

Hey, hang in there bud - really sorry to hear you've been struggling so much. What are your temperatures like? Focussing on the basics like warmth (a hot bath, thick blanket), sugar, salt, minerals, fluids etc.. in as digestable a package as possible (e.g. ice cream as others have suggested) might be worth trying. Matt Stone makes a strong case why something like a McDonald's burger may be the most therapeutic food for someone in a very low metabolic state. 0.5mg cyproheptadine for me has significantly improved my ability to tolerate things, as has having discrete meals (consistently, even if I'm not hungry) rather than snacking all day. Also eating some solid food (meat, beef tallow), before drinking juice has drastically reduced how much the juice/sugar irritates my gut. Despite having bad indigestion after milk, I could tolerate ice cream pretty well (less lactose).
Saturated fat is antiseptic and a bit with every meal can help gut symptoms esp endotoxin. It's been a game changer for me bc it allows me to increase my caloric intake without too much gut irritation/feeling too full. I know fat isn't the best for stoking metabolism, but it's far far better than not eating enough calories.
How many calories are you eating? A calorie, not thyroid, not progesterone, no any supplement, is the basic tool to fight stress. I totally get how with bad digestive symptoms it can be hard to eat enough, but it can very quickly turn into a vicious circle where insufficient caloric intake means the digestive system doesn't have energy to function properly etc...
Your cravings may also give some clues as to what your body needs to regain stability.

Please DM me if need any more help or ideas or just want to chat.

HeyThere

It sure sounds like SIBO or digestive issues WHICH CREATES HISTAMINE. HISTAMINE CREATES ANXIETY.

Which is why as the day goes on, and you eat more throughout the day, your gut is fullest and stuff starts to fester by not being properly digested.

- If it's H. Pylori, you can see great results slowly and easily chewing on MASTIC GUM (buy from ETSY). In fact, it will help digestion in general. Let it warm up in your mouth before chewing or it will most likely just shatter in your mouth into a million pieces. Swallowing is ok. I rather not.

- Grapefruit Seed Extract is my saving grace. The concentrated tiny bottle version only. ONE drop in water a day for a few days. grapeFRUIT SEED not grapeSEED

- Digestive enzymes. Can buy anywhere.

Benadryl and/or Zyrtec (together if having a horrific reaction to histamine) to calm the episodes. Only take if needed. Drink lots of water so you flush/poop out everything as much as you can.

You are not dying. Your symptoms strongly point to you have a screwed up digestive system that is making food fester in your gut and releasing massive amounts of histamine.

I'm.No.One

You might look into MMS, "master mineral supplement" (it's not a mineral), I mean if you have h pylori it's absolutely going to kill it off.

It's also pretty well known for dealing with vax/heavy metal injuries right down to helping vax induced autism.

There's thousands of testimonials for it absolutely saving lives/giving people their lives back.

It's something that requires respect & bravery through because the FDA/Google will tell you if it's bleach (it's not). Basically it's curing so many people they're out for blood.

Best to use a search engine like brave that doesn't use the Google search index & there are some threads here on the forum too.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

You might look into MMS, "master mineral supplement" (it's not a mineral), I mean if you have h pylori it's absolutely going to kill it off.

It's also pretty well known for dealing with vax/heavy metal injuries right down to helping vax induced autism.

There's thousands of testimonials for it absolutely saving lives/giving people their lives back.

It's something that requires respect & bravery through because the FDA/Google will tell you if it's bleach (it's not). Basically it's curing so many people they're out for blood.

Best to use a search engine like brave that doesn't use the Google search index & there are some threads here on the forum too.
Thanks I'll look into it🙏

drop67

So I feel utterly hopeless, I've just been to the doctor and he says that all my symptoms are 'anxiety'. I'm 20 years old and I should not be feeling this bad.

I have severe shortness of breath and nausea, I feel bedridden and sometimes I can't even get out of bed, because my breathing is so bad.
I have noticed a correlation with foods, for example, dates Vs apple juice, apple juice gives me less of an issue, but it doesn't go away enough, i have had this shortness of breath, chest tightness and bloating since April of this year, maybe I should just kill myself, idk
Take beta blockers

So I feel utterly hopeless, I've just been to the doctor and he says that all my symptoms are 'anxiety'. I'm 20 years old and I should not be feeling this bad.

I have severe shortness of breath and nausea, I feel bedridden and sometimes I can't even get out of bed, because my breathing is so bad.
I have noticed a correlation with foods, for example, dates Vs apple juice, apple juice gives me less of an issue, but it doesn't go away enough, i have had this shortness of breath, chest tightness and bloating since April of this year, maybe I should just kill myself, idk
Your symptoms sound like someone I know with anxiety issues. Bag breathing and Progest-E have been so helpful to her.

Runenight201

Jesús Christ your subsisting on fruit juices, carrots, and rice cakes no wonder your anxiety is terrible.

Im in your same boat brother. I’ve been battling death anxiety for the past couple months. You know what brings it in for me? When I am 📻 malnourished from LACK of animal nutrients.

Go fry up some eggs, slam down some chicken tendies, beef soups (super, super calming food), eat a rib eye steak, watch your body build in strength.

Anxiety stems from a WEAK body, lack of masculine hormones to make you feel STRONG.

Eat some damn animals, get sunlight, do some push ups and squats, feel the life swell up in you.

Don’t listen to anyone talking vaccine nonsense, that’s not your problem.

Yeah i was wondering about progesterone, doesn't it inhibit testosterone in males though?
Your unopposed cortisol levels are harmful and reduce testosterone levels, just use a little as needed to get things under control. Ray says it can cause a little shrinkage at first, but it isn’t permanent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals