Stomach Pains, Poor Digestion, Constipation after travelling in Asia

helpmyhair

I recently went to Bali and when I returned, my stomach has been having a lot of pains, my digestion became very bad, bloating, constipation, lack of passing gas.. literally everything hurts my stomach. And as a result of all of this, my hair is thinning out like crazy. This has been going on for the past few months now with no end in sight.

Now I have travelled to Asia a lot over the years and I remember 5 years ago, I had the exact same issue I am experiencing now. Someone I had solved it then.. I think it was with Glutamine and Oil of Oregano. However I have tried both of these this time around but with no luck. My intuition tells me I picked up some kind of bacteria or parasites in Bali, but I'm not fully sure.

What do you guys suggest I try supplement-wise? I thought maybe wormwood if its parasites. If its a bacterial infection, what supplement will kill it? I don't have access to antibiotics or prescription meds because of where I live, and my GP won't give me antibiotics.

redsun

I recently went to Bali and when I returned, my stomach has been having a lot of pains, my digestion became very bad, bloating, constipation, lack of passing gas.. literally everything hurts my stomach. And as a result of all of this, my hair is thinning out like crazy. This has been going on for the past few months now with no end in sight.

Now I have travelled to Asia a lot over the years and I remember 5 years ago, I had the exact same issue I am experiencing now. Someone I had solved it then.. I think it was with Glutamine and Oil of Oregano. However I have tried both of these this time around but with no luck. My intuition tells me I picked up some kind of bacteria or parasites in Bali, but I'm not fully sure.

What do you guys suggest I try supplement-wise? I thought maybe wormwood if its parasites. If its a bacterial infection, what supplement will kill it? I don't have access to antibiotics or prescription meds because of where I live, and my GP won't give me antibiotics.
You need to tell your doctor where you traveled so you can get appropriately tested for parasites and then prescribed proper treatment. You are telling me you are not able to get proper testing and diagnosis to get a prescription for parasite meds or whatever you need where you live?

OP
H

helpmyhair

You need to tell your doctor where you traveled so you can get appropriately tested for parasites and then prescribed proper treatment. You are telling me you are not able to get proper testing and diagnosis to get a prescription for parasite meds or whatever you need where you live?
I went to my doctor and got tested for parasites but none were found. From research online, these tests are often not conclusive. But because she didn't find anything, she did not give me any treatment. Also did a stool test for bacteria but again nothing was found.

MarcelZD

Chlorine dioxide (often called MMS) has a very powerful action against bacteria, in my experience much moreso than the commonly available antibiotics. It was literally the only thing that cleared my white tongue after I had tried to rid myself of it for years.

The caveat would be that it is a very "alternative" treatment and you won't be able to find many doctors who would endorse it.

OP
H

helpmyhair

Chlorine dioxide (often called MMS) has a very powerful action against bacteria, in my experience much moreso than the commonly available antibiotics. It was literally the only thing that cleared my white tongue after I had tried to rid myself of it for years.

The caveat would be that it is a very "alternative" treatment and you won't be able to find many doctors who would endorse it.
Doesn't seem likely that I will be able to get that. Was hoping for some type of supplement that I could purchase at any health food store.