Bowel Issues And Anxiety

steel_reserve

Ever since I met my wife she has had stomach problems. Her whole family has stomach problems. Not until I became a part of her life did I hear so many people complain about stomach issues.

When she was 11 she had persistent menstruation that cause anemia. The solution was to put her on birth control at 11 to create some kind of cycle.

Now she's having issues with anxiety. It usually coincides with diarrhea. Throughout the week she will have alternating constipation to diarrhea. The day she has diarrhea she has hot flashes and panic attacks.

She currently takes sertraline to control the panic attacks but it doesn't really work. She's too afraid to get off the medicine even though it doesn't work.

Any direction would be welcome.

Vinero

Bowel problems, anxiety and high serotonin usually go hand in hand.
She is eating something which irritates her gut probably, like legumes, fibrous vegetables, or whole grains.
Or it could be from a contaminated supplement or drug. I would quit all supplements for now to give her gut a break.
Another possibility is that she is hypothyroid, which can be caused by dieting, or restricting important food groups.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals