Yeast overgrowth!…Candida…Need suggestions..

P

Peatness

Broken man

I would say Methylene blue, tudca, aspirin, monolaurin, lactoferrin. If you have candida overgrowth, its probably because of low amount of bile acids. Fix it or it will come back.

Vins7

I would say Methylene blue, tudca, aspirin, monolaurin, lactoferrin. If you have candida overgrowth, its probably because of low amount of bile acids. Fix it or it will come back.
How could we fix low amount of bile acids?

JacobG

Has anyone tried large doses of MSM? I heard some people had great success with it.

Jsaute21

I have had toenail fungus for some time that i've improved but not completely rectified. I remember @tca300 recommending flowers of sulphur for fungus issues so I'm going to give it a try. Any recommendations on time of day to take it? 30 minutes after a meal?

JacobG

In general you want to take it on empty stomach so it reaches the lower parts. But, when fungi die it can lead to massive die-off. So start with low doses.

TheCodez

I've dealt with candida for 40 years. Yeah strict low carb made the symptoms better but also blewup my health. Once or twice weekly coffee retention enemas keep me 99 percent symptom free regardless of what I eat.

Healthseeker

I can't really say I know 100 percent. The bile is supposed to keep stuff like candidia suppressed and I know that taking antibiotics actually will increase your bile. I guess the bad stuff will naturally will make secretions that hinder the bodies ways of healing.

SamYo123

I can't really say I know 100 percent. The bile is supposed to keep stuff like candidia suppressed and I know that taking antibiotics actually will increase your bile. I guess the bad stuff will naturally will make secretions that hinder the bodies ways of healing.
When you say bad stuff, are you referring to the bacteria/yeast or the sugar that is feeding it?

Healthseeker

I mean the bacteria/yeast. Now some people say that for instance pineapple is good, but in my experience it had too much sugar. Checking the quality of your stool is important, and matching it to what meal you ate is what have to do.