Help. Digestion, constipation, urgency

iLoveSugar

So I'm a 36 y/o male is this is by FAR my longest known issue, and maybe the root to all my ailments.

I am almost never ever regular. On the occasion I try new stuff such as a laxative, or macadamia nuts, or bamboo shoots, etc, it well help me for a few days, but nothing ever continues to work.

My problem is-I almost always struggle to go, and bleed alot from straining. For the most part I go daily. Also, typically when I get into a car, I have to go to the bathroom (mind maybe playing tricks on me), and when I have to go, I have to find a bathroom IMMEDIATELY. I have no time to wait. Then when I get to a restroom, its still a struggle from being so dry and not normal.

Long story short. I struggle from dry hard stools that make me bleed, but when I have to go (for the most part daily), I have to find a restroom within a minute or two.

I feel like if I could help my gut, so many other ailments would slowly fade.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
I have a 44 yr. old male friend who has suffered from constipation, bleeding his whole life. He is so much better since he started taking magnesium nightly. Have you tried taking mag regularly?

Motif

@iLoveSugar
What have you tried for this? I bet you tried a lot of stuff. Let us know.

Did you try bitters? Ox bile? Ox bile high dosed? Encymes ? Encymes high dosed?

i really improve from high dosed encymes probably the most. High dosed ox bile too.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I've used magnesium glycinate, magnesium citrate, and milk of magnesia. What do you use?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I have used Swedish bitters and also different enzymes in the past, although at this point, I forget which brand. I dont remember any working great, although I didn't use them too long. Suggestions?

gaze

is there any diet you have not tried yet? I know you've been trying to tackle some systemic health problem for many years now and have tried pretty much everything under the sun, so is there anything left for you to attempt? is there any food you haven't cut out for a time period? is there any food you have yet to add in? Have you tried eating more sauteed vegtebles? I assume you've gone dairy free for significant amounts of time with no luck? you could try to work with a diet expert on an elimination diet, although I'm sure you've already tried almost every elimination diet there is by now. I've seen some people post about this Australian allergy elimination diet, it seems like a rational thing to try (besides the vegetable oils), although like I said you may have already tried something similar. Food Intolerance - Allergy Unit - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
So I'm a 36 y/o male is this is by FAR my longest known issue, and maybe the root to all my ailments.

I am almost never ever regular. On the occasion I try new stuff such as a laxative, or macadamia nuts, or bamboo shoots, etc, it well help me for a few days, but nothing ever continues to work.

My problem is-I almost always struggle to go, and bleed alot from straining. For the most part I go daily. Also, typically when I get into a car, I have to go to the bathroom (mind maybe playing tricks on me), and when I have to go, I have to find a bathroom IMMEDIATELY. I have no time to wait. Then when I get to a restroom, its still a struggle from being so dry and not normal.

Long story short. I struggle from dry hard stools that make me bleed, but when I have to go (for the most part daily), I have to find a restroom within a minute or two.

I feel like if I could help my gut, so many other ailments would slowly fade.
Is this still a problem for you?
This what you describe with a car reminds off feeling of safety. Car is a closed, comfy space. It makes you instantly relaxed, activates parasympathetic system and then you feel like going...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals