Almost fully recovered from Covid pneumonia, here are some tips for anyone who may need them.

Pablo Cruise

So I'm about 2 and a half weeks into my covid. Tested positive after developing severe fatigue, body aches, loss of smell and taste as well as other symptoms. I developed Pneumonia about 5 days in, and wow. That ***t was no joke. Every breath was extremely uncomfortable. Dry cough followed by some phlegm coming out finally a few days later. My phlegm had blood in it, so the virus was doing some real damage to my lungs. Pretty scary. Also was out of breath a lot. Going to the bathroom had me breathing hard and sweating, so bed rest was pretty much my sanctuary.

So now for tips.
- Keep inflammation low. I think the real damage done by the virus is the inflammation caused by the body either attacking the virus or some other indirect way. Aspirin was a god send. I experienced really bad stomach aches, but I took a day break and started dissolving my pills in water. Much easier to tolerate. Take 325 mg once or twice every couple of hours depending on symptoms.
- Don't be afraid of a little Tylenol. I know its not healthy, but it helped with the cough, pain and fever. With Aspirin, it worked much better.
- Don't do things like Cascara Sagrada while having the Pneumonia. I was hoping the Emodin would kill off the virus quicker. Maybe it did, but it caused extreme discomfort in my lungs, maybe from the Emodin going to town on the virus. Regardless, it was really bad and I had to stand up and walk for a few minutes to catch my breath from the discomfort and pain while breathing. As long as your body is healthy enough to develop an immune response, I don't know if Emodin is necessary.
- Lay on your stomach for as long as you can tolerate. This will keep your lungs open so they can be able to expel anything from deep inside the lung and will help oxygen levels if they are low.
- Rest up. Don't be a hero. Rest is extremely important

Those are the main tips I have. Aspirin probably kept me from developing worse Pneumonia. I'm now about 70-75% recovered. I still have very mild discomfort breathing and some minor coughing, but everyday it is getting better. Good luck to anyone who develops Pneumonia, I hope this will be helpful to you.
Take an antihistamine per new study. Always take zinc and Quercetin 500mg twice a day w/ food. Also Vit c& D, NAC ..
This will minimize symptoms and damage.
This formula good for All virus infections.

LadyRae

Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase enzymes helped with freaky left-side chest pain and left arm numbness/tingling that began 3 weeks after my covid infection. I'm unvaxed. 44 years old. 5'10", 130 lbs.

I spent most of August backpacking 300 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail and I think that my body was actually still stressed from that in early October when I got covid.... Sometimes when we feel like we are the most fit, it can be a paradox, so strange!

David PS

Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase enzymes helped with freaky left-side chest pain and left arm numbness/tingling that began 3 weeks after my covid infection. I'm unvaxed. 44 years old. 5'10", 130 lbs.

I spent most of August backpacking 300 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail and I think that my body was actually still stressed from that in early October when I got covid.... Sometimes when we feel like we are the most fit, it can be a paradox, so strange!
The systemic enzymes are a great idea decrease scarring. At the 25 minute mark in this video, Cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about scarring in myocarditis and how the scarring interferes with the electrical functioning of the heart. I recommend watching the entire video.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WsOup0aLRFyt/

Other products that are known to assist in reducing systemic fibrosis include bromelain (from pineapples) and papain from Papaya.

David PS

LadyRae

The systemic enzymes are a great idea decrease scarring. At the 25 minute mark in this video, Cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough talks about scarring in myocarditis and how the scarring interferes with the electrical functioning of the heart. I recommend watching the entire video.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WsOup0aLRFyt/

Other products that are known to assist in reducing systemic fibrosis include bromelain (from pineapples) and papain from Papaya.

Oh cool, I eat fresh pineapple every morning. My chest pain is mostly gone now...I hope these posts help others too💕