Caffeine, Aspirin, Kidney stones and Pelumanory Pneumonia

bornamachine

Hi all,

Wanted to ask something. Last year, I started an aspirin regiment, taking about 50mg of aspirin 2-3 times a day after food. My energy and blood sugars stabilized, my temp went to 37c from my regular life long 36.6, maybe 4-6 weeks into doing so, I developed shortness of breath, a couple weeks later I fell sick, then had trouble breathing, was diagnosed with covid, low oxygen, sent to the ICU, almost died, came back, recovered and here were are.

I shared my story here on how to overcome covid pneumonia and some member chimed in thar aspirin can cause pneumonia and it all clicked for me, I never ran out of oxygen until I started the aspirin, in very low doses mind you.

For a couple years prior to all this I was a heavy anti acid tums user because coffee caused heartburn for me.

About 8 months after I fell sick I passed a kidney stone.

Now, a week ago, I tried caffeine pills, after food, in the morning, I tried 100mg, next day, 200mg, then back down to 100mg and 100mg. It has been nothing short of a miracle when I tried it. Amazing. Simply amazing. The only down side is I started feeling pains in my body, kidneys area, heart area, just all over little jabs, not all the time but some times, also strted having some fluid draining from my lungs in the back of my throat like I had when I was recovering from pneumonia a year ago, so I took tue 100, wed 200, thu 100, Fri 100, sat 0, sun 50 and today 50mg. Today I took it before food and felt off, ate about 20mins after, then during the day started getting more and more pain in the kidney area like they are super inflamed, sort of pain like kidney stones, started running shorterter on breath.
While taking aspirin I also always kept taking my temps to see if I would climb to 37c which I was afraid of, considering what happened last time, and I've always remained at 36.6 (with normal fluctuations) and I always felt warm and very very well and healthy during this times other than the side effects.

Also, to note, with aspirin, my shortness of breath was accompanied with not being able to take in a FULL deep breath in, now, when I feel any kind of shortness with caffeine, I self test if I can draw in a deep lung, and I can.

This all started with me trying to figure out if their BS theory of caffeine causing the sphincter muscle to relax and cause heart burn was actually BS or had merit, well it's BS, I've had zero heartburn caused by pure caffeine pills yet suffer from it with coffee which I am convinced is caused by rancidity or overcooling or both of the bean.

Can someone help me understand what is going on, and how I can stay on the caffeine pills without the negative side effects. Feeling normal like I'm 21 again. No words to describe the tranquility of this, energy to focus, form thoughts, get things done, no ups, no downs, just perfect all day, all from 100mg of caffeine with food.

I take no other herbs meds or pills regularly.
(Other than occasional heartburn anti acid pill)

Please help.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

I am also thinking that the weird combo of caffeine pills followed by half tablet of Tums anti acid calcium pill did not help.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Out of curiosity, were you drinking brewed coffee or instant coffee? I wonder if there is a difference in mold content.
I generally have a better response to cola caffeine than coffee caffeine.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

@JudiBlueHen

I've tried all kinds of coffees, all brewing methods, I've roasted my own coffee, etc, etc
Imo mold has nothing to do with heartburn. I've roasted beans myself and doff brewing methods yielded no/low heartburn vs high heartburn. Same beans.

Surprisingly instant coffee can be more forgiving than fresh.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Captains log, putting down update for future generations. I believe my horrible side effects was from the hydrolysed gelatin, one teaspoon that I tried, I abstained from caffeine pills from my last one on Monday all the way to Friday. Ascended back into low energy hell. Today, finally at 12:20 pm, after food, I take only 25mg caffeine pills. Within minutes, I am starting to rebuild inside, within 10 mins, I'm back in a positive mood, can hold down engaging conversations, form impressive sentences, weild my original sense of humor, all movement becomes easier. It's 7:10, no side effects so far.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

I started a new thread because now I understand its not about the coffee or about the aspirin...

lilsticky

what kinda coffees? i have Italian coffee and it smells like fish. i think better grown coffee expresses more omega 3 but of course it preserves like ****

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals