Kidney Stones

J

James IV

I had kidney pains when I was eating a lot of fruit and juice when i was trying high carb. Guessing it may have been related to electrolytes. Also had gall bladder pain.

Fwiw, adding variety of food, variety of carbohydrate, and more diversity (more fat and protein) to my daily macros made them all go away for now.

HLP

Consume milk. D-Mannose is also helpful for urinary infections including kidney.

OP
E

EIRE24

I had kidney pains when I was eating a lot of fruit and juice when i was trying high carb. Guessing it may have been related to electrolytes. Also had gall bladder pain.

Fwiw, adding variety of food, variety of carbohydrate, and more diversity (more fat and protein) to my daily macros made them all go away for now.
Thanks James I will try this. As always good and stable advice

OP
E

EIRE24

Consume milk. D-Mannose is also helpful for urinary infections including kidney.
I don't do well with dairy. Maybe adding egg shell will help. Not sure what D-Mannise is but I will google and research it. I've been taking magnesium and vitamin B6 as I've heard they both help the kidneys and I've gotten minor relief

Wagner83

I think the same happened to me, I had to ditch fruit juices and milk for a while , stopped the starch-free experiment and now I can drink 1L of fruit juice daily with plenty of potatoes , pasta, white bread and so far the issue is gone.

Btw we had discussed about this problem some time ago @EIRE24, maybe that's when your issues really started? Metabolic Advantage / Fat Free / Foods / Athlete

OP
E

EIRE24

I think the same happened to me, I had to ditch fruit juices and milk for a while , stopped the starch-free experiment and now I can drink 1L of fruit juice daily with plenty of potatoes , pasta, white bread and so far the issue is gone.

Btw we had discussed about this problem some time ago @EIRE24, maybe that's when your issues really started? Metabolic Advantage / Fat Free / Foods / Athlete
Yes possibly. I'm not sure but I am stopping all supplements and just eating the foods that agree with me the most until the pain and problem subsides.

OP
E

EIRE24

I am starting to wonder if the pain I am feeling has something to do with bile? I started to take taurine and I run a low fat diet which is less than 10 grams of fat a day and would get pains when I took it. I'm wondering if there is something up with my bile ducts and how I could clear out my system as I can still feel that pinch in my back and lower left and right abdomen?

Wagner83

Pretty that's what happened to me as I described somewhere else, bile was freed in the stomach at some point and I had to go to the toilets, daily apple+ lemon juice (filtered) and some coffee may have been the reason behind the improvement. They found blood in your urine though.

OP
E

EIRE24

Pretty that's what happened to me as I described somewhere else, bile was freed in the stomach at some point and I had to go to the toilets, daily apple+ lemon juice (filtered) and some coffee may have been the reason behind the improvement. They found blood in your urine though.
Yes they did but now it's clear. It's either the whole bile problem which I'm not sure how to clear or fix or its a urinary tract infection?

Herbie

Oatmeal increases bile extretion. Thats why the poop goes lighter brown after eating some oats.

OP
E

EIRE24

Ultrasound? Nice. You're gonna be perfectly fine.

Hope you figure out what's causing those stones bro. If it's oxolates don't forget to use some baking soda to neutralize them when you cook veg. like kale and spinach.
I still have the pain, although I did find baking soda helped. How much baking soda should I take a day and why would this be helping? I'm also just started to take oil of oregano and supplement with vitamin K. I go on holiday tomorrow and I dont think this will be much fun if the pain persists

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals