Around 10% Will Make Kidney Stones And No Public Prevention?

Xisca

I know some of you will have more data than I have and will add what they have... I will post whatever I find later too. Kidney stones are an issue, but there are stones in other organs, like even the heart. The most common stone is oxalate stone, and most stored oxalate is found in the bones.

But for now, let me vent some indignation! There is almost no good food data available!?!

- How can people go low oxalate if they have to?

- Why is it not an obligation for processed food to mention oxalate content of their products?

- Why is there no public subvention to test at least real food, the basic fruits, veggies, grains and nuts? It costs only 60$ per test... They don't even know what makes variations between products, such as soil, weather, watering and then age and ripeness of the plant product.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

We need the right gut bacterias, who eat oxalate. Maybe more and more people lack these good bugs...

"a 2012 Wake Forest University study found that the percentage of people who have O. formigenes in their digestive tracts is only 38% in the states, compared to 77% in Korea.

The study also concluded strains of O. formigenes were particularly sensitive to popularly-prescribed antibiotics such as azithromycin, ciprofloxacin, doxycycline, gentamicin, and tetracycline."

RWilly

Also keep in mind that vitamin C eventually turns into oxalates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals