Kidney Function Showing Poorly In Blood Results

EIRE24

Recently enough, maybe two months ago I had a pain in my back and when I visited the doctor and gave a urine sample there was some blood in the urine. She informed me it was kidney stones and sent me home with pain killers to pass them. For the next two weeks the pain slowly got better until it was gone but when I got my bloods taken last week, the results came back showing poor kidney function. The doctor wants me to do another repeat blood test.

I'm thinking it may be too much phosphorus to calcium in my diet as I consume no dairy due to it not digesting well and causing acne. I think calcium from eggshell is my next step. Can anyone recommend the amount to take or times it should be taken t ensure absorption?

Any other advice would be recommended also.

Thanks,
Eire.

Lutzzy

Go to youtube and search for Dr Bergman a chiropractor in California and watch his kidney solutions. Cystex was what my Mom used to buy but it was just aspirin with antibiotic and aspirin and magnesium.....definitely shape up your diet, Bergman is great at getting to your diet...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals