Weird blood results after the jab

AdoTintor

My Dad had a general blood test taken 3 days after the pizer jab here in the UK (I tried hard but the bbc is relentless).

He got a weird liver function value: serum gamma GT level 262. Its now at 161 a week later.

I wonder if others have noticed this kind of thing from the jab.

The doctor who ordered the bloods did not make the possible connection (!!wtf) and only thought it might be his relatively new SSRI. Which he scaled that back over the week, so in principle it could be either.

Perry Staltic

This pregnant woman got the jab and 1 week later her formerly healthy placenta was calcified and prematurely aged.

OP
A

AdoTintor

i am going to be so nervous when I end up having to take this pseudo-mandatory jab.

is there such a thing as a negative placebo effect whereby if you think it will do you harm even saline could induce a bad reaction?

boris

is there such a thing as a negative placebo effect whereby if you think it will do you harm even saline could induce a bad reaction?

Even bad thoughts alone are enough to make you sick. When there is no solution that you can implement yourself, it's best to make peace with them.

Oh by the way, injected saline doesn't seem safe either:
Side Effects

Drug information provided by: IBM Micromedex

Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.

Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:

Less common

1. Excessive blood loss
  2. fever

Rare​

1. Anxiety
  2. burning pain in lower abdomen
  3. chest pain, severe
  4. chills
  5. confusion
  6. cough
  7. dizziness
  8. feeling of heat
  9. feeling of warmth in the lips and tongue
  10. headache (severe or dull)
  11. loss of consciousness
  12. nervousness
  13. numbness of the fingertips
  14. pain in lower back, pelvis, or stomach
  15. ringing in the ears
  16. seizures
  17. sweating
  18. thirst (sudden) or salty taste
  19. vision problems
  20. weakness

Incidence not known​

1. Bad smelling discharge from the vagina
  2. bleeding or redness at the injection site
  3. decrease in the amount of urine
  4. decreased urine output
  5. dilated neck veins
  6. extreme tiredness or weakness
  7. full or bloated feeling
  8. increase in bleeding from the uterus
  9. irregular breathing or heartbeat
  10. pain in the lower abdomen
  11. passing of pieces of tissue from the uterus
  12. pressure in the stomach
  13. stomach cramping
  14. swelling of the abdominal or stomach area
  15. swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
  16. tightness in the chest
  17. troubled breathing
  18. weight gain
Get emergency help immediately if any of the following symptoms of overdose occur:

Symptoms of overdose
  1. Drowsiness
  2. nausea
  3. usual tiredness or weakness
  4. vomiting
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:

Incidence not known​

1. Loss of appetite
  2. weight loss

Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.

OP
A

AdoTintor

i wish I had a identical twin brother, brainwashed by MSM and a bit short of cash....

Elie

Forum Supporter
My Dad had a general blood test taken 3 days after the pizer jab here in the UK (I tried hard but the bbc is relentless).

He got a weird liver function value: serum gamma GT level 262. Its now at 161 a week later.

I wonder if others have noticed this kind of thing from the jab.

The doctor who ordered the bloods did not make the possible connection (!!wtf) and only thought it might be his relatively new SSRI. Which he scaled that back over the week, so in principle it could be either.
I believe high GGT implies excessive free radical damage and glutathione depletion. GGT is a carrier molecule (into the liver). Lower GGT levels may imply increased utilization of GGT / detoxification and neutralization of free radicals (?). Perhaps using vitamin C, E, selenium, riboflvin and things like curcumin could help.

Nicky

Pfizer and Moderna cause blood disorders, his physician should know this.

OP
A

AdoTintor

Pfizer and Moderna cause blood disorders, his physician should know this.
Am hoping that its going to be a temporary aberrant blood reading rather than a full blown blood disorder- jeepers! Do you have a link for info on that?

Perry Staltic

Am hoping that its going to be a temporary aberrant blood reading rather than a full blown blood disorder- jeepers! Do you have a link for info on that?

Depends on how severe the thrombocytopenia is, I guess. For this guy it was pretty permanent.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Yes, there is. It is called the "nocebo" effect - the opposite of the "placebo" one.

OP
A

AdoTintor

we don't want you distracted from working on NanoNon and JabbyBan.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals