A 3rd Opinion - What does this blood test mean?

DaveFoster

How's his digestion? Any prior operations (gastric bypass), or protein malabsorption at all?

DaveFoster

Very unfortunate, sorry to hear that. I have a friend that this thread reminds me of who's currently struggling with various symptoms that he believes was brought on by the COVID-19 vaccine.

DaveFoster

How old is he?
He's actually only 60 but looks like he's in his 70s. He has worked on cars for his whole life and had gastric bypass done at a younger age to lose excessive amounts of weight. I think the exposure to the automotive chemicals in addition to chronic malnutrition and nutrient malabsorption has led to his decrepit health state. He has degenerative arthritis, edema in response to getting the COVID-19 vaccine, and had a pacemaker put in a couple years ago due to heart failure. He subsists on Diet Coke, coffee with the Nestle creamer, and a large amount of pork, cheese, eggs and meat, along with some starch, such as potatoes. His sugar tolerance is nonexistent.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
He's actually only 60 but looks like he's in his 70s. He has worked on cars for his whole life and had gastric bypass done at a younger age to lose excessive amounts of weight. I think the exposure to the automotive chemicals in addition to chronic malnutrition and nutrient malabsorption has led to his decrepit health state. He has degenerative arthritis, edema in response to getting the COVID-19 vaccine, and had a pacemaker put in a couple years ago due to heart failure. He subsists on Diet Coke, coffee with the Nestle creamer, and a large amount of pork, cheese, eggs and meat, along with some starch, such as potatoes. His sugar tolerance is nonexistent.
Oh my goodness what a mess your friend’s health is, and he thinks it’s Covid! If his diet isn’t bad enough, that gastric bypass surgery is so bad for health. A person I am close to had it and we are the same age, and his skin is so thin with lots of purple bruising, his bones so are brittle with his knees and legs crumbling, and his digestion is very sad.

Journey

Peachy that just made my day hearing you say that! It makes me want to do more to help your dad, and I will! I have been putting most of my cancer info in this other thread of mine lately, just because the name is more specific….

A big thank you from me too, I’ve just had terminal cancer announced for my husband and this thread has been enormously helpful, thank you so much for your efforts

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A big thank you from me too, I’ve just had terminal cancer announced for my husband and this thread has been enormously helpful, thank you so much for your efforts
Oh no Journey, I am so sorry about this! On one hand I am happy this thread has been helpful, but on the other I know exactly how scary this is for you both. If you find anything particularly helpful for your husband please let us all know here. Tell your husband to get to walking and sitting outside on the ground barefoot, and “ground” himself. I cannot say enough about that. Lots of love and support to you both from me, and I’m sure others as well.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• F1F7F488-5C06-413F-A540-1FC08CCCCE36.jpeg
    F1F7F488-5C06-413F-A540-1FC08CCCCE36.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 14
OP
Rinse & rePeat
This sounds familiar…

“Vaccine-associated myocarditis is an extremely rare, yet potentially lethal disease, which requires early diagnosis and prompt treatment. However, its pathogenesis remains elusive. We report the first case of biopsy-proven eosinophilic myocarditis related to tetanus toxoid immunization, with unique histopathologic findings, characterized by perivascular eosinophilic infiltrates with myocyte necrosis and abundant interstitial lymphocytic infiltrates with myocyte necrosis, separately.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Stress, no matter what the specific cause, has a particularly destructive effect on three organ systems: The nervous system, the immune system, and the reproductive system. Inflammation, lipid peroxidation, tissue atrophy, the "calcium catastrophe" (when almost anything goes wrong, calcium can transmit and amplify and extend the problem, but isn't itself the source of the problem), mitochondrial decay, and similar events help to define the stress reaction in greater detail.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Rosemary acts as a stimulant and boosts the production of red blood cells and blood flow in the body. This helps to oxygenate vital organ systems of the body, ensuring that metabolic activities in those areas are running smoothly. It also helps in stimulating transfer of nutrients to cells that are in need of repair.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Honey is a healthy alternative to refined sugar, however when cooking or baking with honey, it is not necessary to use raw honey since the heat destroys the all of the pollen, enzymes, propolis, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, minerals, and aromatics.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“According to research noted in the National Library of Medicine, walking barefoot decreases blood viscosity by increasing the surface area of red blood cells. This results in improved oxygen delivery and blood flow throughout the body. High viscosity, on the other hand, is often linked to critical diseases related to the heart. This prompts many patients to take medicines such as aspirin to improve their cardiac health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals