SCIATIC "Nerve Flossing"

bogbody

According to traditional chinese medicine, sciatica is a disorder of the gallbladder meridian.

Poor bile motility will slow down the peristaltic action of the intestines resulting in constipation.

Cascara has cholagogue and choleretic effects. Cholagogues stimulate gallbladder contraction to promote bile flow, whereas choleretics increase bile secretion by the liver. Both increase in intestinal peristalsis so they can be useful as a laxative.

I think, other plants with cholagogue and choleretic effects may also help treat sciatica!

this is really interesting!

Gustav3Y

I've noticed her shoulders are not at the same level.
Generally doctors will just say one shoulder is higher than the other.

Psoas.jpg

Gustav3Y

I have the same issue, though I don't have any back problems.
Many people have this issue with not a very aggressive difference between the shoulders, it is generally not easy to detected it in the mirror because we are used to the asymmetry we have, unless the asymmetry happens overnight.
Sometimes, as in my case there can be an enhanced effect of the humerus being at higher level than the other one if the scapula is sitting higher and pushing up the trapezius muscle making the entire one side look higher than the other side.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Many people have this issue with not a very aggressive difference between the shoulders, it is generally not easy to detected it in the mirror because we are used to the asymmetry we have, unless the asymmetry happens overnight.
Sometimes, as in my case there can be an enhanced effect of the humerus being at higher level than the other one if the scapula is sitting higher and pushing up the trapezius muscle making the entire one side look higher than the other side.
Mine is from carrying purses and backpacks on my left side. Scoliosis can cause uneven shoulders too....

"When the spine curves, it can cause a person’s shoulder blades to lose their symmetry. One shoulder blad may appear a bit higher or stick out a bit further than the other."

Gustav3Y

Scoliosis can cause uneven shoulders too....
Sure, that is what most would think of when they see uneven shoulders.
"When the spine curves, it can cause a person’s shoulder blades to lose their symmetry. One shoulder blad may appear a bit higher or stick out a bit further than the other."

Yeah, I see it.
Mine is from carrying purses and backpacks on my left side.
As kids we always though carry a backpack on a single shoulder is cool and on two shoulders is so not cool at all, which doing it for years can be detrimental.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Sure, that is what most would think of when they see uneven shoulders.

Yeah, I see it.

As kids we always though carry a backpack on a single shoulder is cool and on two shoulders is so not cool at all, which doing it for years can be detrimental.

The amount of books kids have to carry around all day is ridiculous. I think homework should be banned. Crimony sakes the kids already put in a 7 hour day, let them play!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This Haidut study on pain was very interesting.....

"So, now apparently we have to add food-grade enzymes used in dairy and pickled food to the list of dangerous chemicals. While ingesting lysozyme(s) will likely lead to the degradation of the offending enzyme by stomach acid, in hypothyroid (or otherwise sick) people this process is greatly reduced due to the low levels of stomach acid. As such, lysozyme can "at best" be a serious allergen and at worst the food/drugs we buy from stores may be giving us the equivalent of low-grade endotoxemic reaction with all the risk that such reaction entails."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This is another good thread on pain....

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Our homeopath reccomend this for pain. Three tiny pills packs a punch. I got it ay the healthfood store for $6.

"Overwhelming restlessness that makes a person want to constantly change position, or get up and pace the room at night, suggests a need for this remedy. The person may feel extremely apprehensive when trying to fall asleep and be unable to stay in bed."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This Rhus Tox has been the ONLY thing that has helped my husband's sleep problems from the last 3 months, far better than Norco (hydrocodone). The bottle says to take 5 for adults and children, and I only gave him 3 and it knocked him out. The pills are so tiny and dissolve in the mouth without water. It is in a "Chapstick size and shaped bottle.

"Rhus toxicodendron is a homeopathic remedy. It’s also known as poison ivy. Other names include Toxicodendron pubescens and Toxicodendron radicans.

Poison ivy may seem like an unlikely remedy. But it’s used to treat several conditions, including:

cramps
strains
sprains
restless leg syndrome
flu
viral infections
arthritis

This remedy has mostly been studied for its effectiveness as a treatment for arthritis pain. But research shows its effectiveness is still unclear."

Attachments

• 20220113_153424.jpg
    20220113_153424.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 11

mostlylurking

Mine is from carrying purses and backpacks on my left side. Scoliosis can cause uneven shoulders too....

Here's another view on scoliosis:

This topic is of interest to me because I suffered from pretty severe scoliosis for about 20 years but now it has resolved. I think it resolved because my oxidative metabolism is working now. I think that the two things that helped me get my metabolism to work properly are natural desiccated thyroid calibrated for my body's needs and also thiamine supplementation.

I used to have a tremendous amount of crippling pain in my lower back and hip joints. The hip joint pain started when I was 12. I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis with deterioration in my thumb joints when I was 65. The thumb joints are almost completely normal now, although my hands aren't as strong as I wish they were. I'm 72.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Scientists have identified three plant extracts that work together to relieve musculoskeletal pain:

Turmeric extract,
Boswellia serrata extract, and
Black sesame seed oil.

In a 2020 human study, a combination of these extracts relieved acute musculoskeletal pain as quickly and effectively as acetaminophen.1

This study showed this herbal blend to be 8.57 times better than acetaminophen at relieving the emotional strain and unpleasantness of pain."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
People who watch tv all day have more than lack of vitamin D causing their health problems....

Birdie

Low Dose Naltrexone helped my Fibro pain. I forget the doctor's name, but he was using it with cancer patients in NY first. He has since died but I think there are facebook groups still with people very happy with LDN. I quit Fb so no longer keep up with them.

Birdie

Here is a link for LDN Research:

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Posted by shanny….

“I use this with people every day, and recommend it to most of the people I work with. If you sit a lot for work or in general, it's definitely a very handy way to keep the psoas from adaptive shortening. I also use it for people that have bad digestion/constipation. Psoas and pelvic tightness and restriction can definitely impede gut motility. Just a little cheat trick...if you are savvy, you can just use the handle of a smaller kettlebell. That's what I do at home, I'll just do one side at a time, or put two 10 lb kettlebells next to each other and use the handles to work into the hips.”

Attachments

• 33DB68BD-4F0C-4CF5-96C6-EF0E5C1D73DF.png
    33DB68BD-4F0C-4CF5-96C6-EF0E5C1D73DF.png
    7 KB · Views: 15
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Because sciatic nerves run down the buttocks and legs individually on each side of your body, aggravation to the sciatic nerve typically only affects one side, the injured or aggravated side, at a time. As such, sitting cross-legged may alleviate sciatic nerve pressure on the affected side.Sep 29, 2021”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals