A New Peaty Theory On Varicocele - Low Grade Intestinal Infection. Need Suggestions

Vinny

No it was a small one tbh but you could see a visible lump through the ballsack, only grade I but it had started to get pretty uncomfortable to sit for any prolonged periods of time and walk. You can make magnesium bicarbonate water by mixing magnesium hydroxide with carbonated water. The carbonic acid from the dissolved CO2 reacts with the hydroxide to give you magnesium bicarbonate. You can buy magnesium hydroxide cheaply from Bulksupplements and any brand of carbonated water from the store will do or you can make it if you have a soda stream. The cool thing about magnesium bicarbonate is that it only exists in aqueous form, and it is the form typically found in nature such as in rivers and streams and could've been how palaeolithic man got lots of their magnesium (I don't think it's feasible to get it all from food especially when foods high in magnesium are often high in phytic acid which binds to the magnesium making it unavailable e.g. spinach). Also it is cheaper and much more bio-available than most other pill forms of magnesium such as oxide, citrate, malate etc. those boast between 5-15% bioavailablity, whereas bicarbonate boasts up to 50% IIRC but don't have the source for that.

Been doing that for over a month at this point and the pain started to fade after a week or so and the lump dissappeared within 2.5 weeks. Will continue until I've run out of my supply of carbonated water then will probs lower the dose.

Here's a video showing how to make it:

It's pretty easy to make and much easier to get a good sized dose (800+mg) than compared to its pill form. E.g. 800mg of elemental Mag is 500ml in Mag bicarb water compared to swallowing up to 8 pills so I don't think you have anything to lose considering how cheap it is. Also fewer laxative effects since higher bio-availability (I've personally not experienced any at this dose.

Thanks!

OP
T

TreasureVibe

No it was a small one tbh but you could see a visible lump through the ballsack, only grade I but it had started to get pretty uncomfortable to sit for any prolonged periods of time and walk. You can make magnesium bicarbonate water by mixing magnesium hydroxide with carbonated water. The carbonic acid from the dissolved CO2 reacts with the hydroxide to give you magnesium bicarbonate. You can buy magnesium hydroxide cheaply from Bulksupplements and any brand of carbonated water from the store will do or you can make it if you have a soda stream. The cool thing about magnesium bicarbonate is that it only exists in aqueous form, and it is the form typically found in nature such as in rivers and streams and could've been how palaeolithic man got lots of their magnesium (I don't think it's feasible to get it all from food especially when foods high in magnesium are often high in phytic acid which binds to the magnesium making it unavailable e.g. spinach). Also it is cheaper and much more bio-available than most other pill forms of magnesium such as oxide, citrate, malate etc. those boast between 5-15% bioavailablity, whereas bicarbonate boasts up to 50% IIRC but don't have the source for that.

Been doing that for over a month at this point and the pain started to fade after a week or so and the lump dissappeared within 2.5 weeks. Will continue until I've run out of my supply of carbonated water then will probs lower the dose.

Here's a video showing how to make it:

It's pretty easy to make and much easier to get a good sized dose (800+mg) than compared to its pill form. E.g. 800mg of elemental Mag is 500ml in Mag bicarb water compared to swallowing up to 8 pills so I don't think you have anything to lose considering how cheap it is. Also fewer laxative effects since higher bio-availability (I've personally not experienced any at this dose.

Thank you! How much gram of magnesium hydroxide should I put in 500ml of carbonated water to get 800mg of magnesium? Did you use a special spoon or tablespoon or teaspoon? Did you take one dose or multiple doses daily? And at what time did you take it? During a meal? Or after a meal or before a meal? Thanks once more!

Last edited:

BNOC98

Hey I have a set of measuring spoons like the one used in the video which makes the dosing pretty consistent. Half a teaspoon of mag hydroxide equates to roughly 800mg of elemental magnesium and I mix this into 500ml of carbonated water. I'll drink this throughout the day mixed with some ordinary water or soda or sometimes on its own and tbh I've experimented drinking it at different times, drinking it all at once or sometimes splitting it up and it doesn't seem to make any difference for me so I think whatever time is convenient for you!

seraph94

800mg per day of magnesium resolved my varicocele. I personally use magnesium bicarbonate
Hi, was your varicocele confirmed by ultrasound and which grade it was ? Could you please, tell a bit more details about your issue and did it reappear again after you stop using magnesium ?

YamnayaMommy

Did you read something about supplementing magnesium for varicocele? What is the theory behind this treatment? I wonder if it would apply for varicose veins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals