Blood Test Showing Weak Kidney Function And Lithium

superhuman

Hello

After my mum did an overdose of lithium and went off it and slowly starting taking it again they took blood tests etc and they said that she might need to get off lithium because of the blood test showing weak kidney function. I was wondering if there is something we can do to prevent this in terms of food or supps to get kidneys back on track so she can continue using lithium because else she gonna try kill herself again

sodium -81
potassium 0.96
uric acid 0.84
Creatinine 0.85
lithium 112

Giraffe

was wondering if there is something we can do to prevent this in terms of food or supps to get kidneys back on track
Peat mentioned that keto acids (potatoe protein soup) help if ammonia is a problem. He advises to get the hormones right, "especially thyroid, progesterone, oestrogen, cortisol and some of the pituitary stress-related hormones."

KMUD Longevity, transcribed, verified and reposted 4/12/14

I think that my kidneys got better when I started to supplement small amounts of eggshell powder, but I am not sure. There are other things that I have done (e.g. vitamin K2), and I guess that it is a slow process to improve kidney function, so it's difficult to say what exactly has helped.

ddjd

Hello

After my mum did an overdose of lithium and went off it and slowly starting taking it again they took blood tests etc and they said that she might need to get off lithium because of the blood test showing weak kidney function. I was wondering if there is something we can do to prevent this in terms of food or supps to get kidneys back on track so she can continue using lithium because else she gonna try kill herself again

sodium -81
potassium 0.96
uric acid 0.84
Creatinine 0.85
lithium 112
interesting you say this because i also feel like perhaps lithium orotate 5mg is very stressful to my kidneys, but not had any blood tests to prove it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
interesting you say this because i also feel like perhaps lithium orotate 5mg is very stressful to my kidneys, but not had any blood tests to prove it
Why do you think it was stressful on your kidneys?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals