Liver Flush - Gallbladder Flush

Kris

I see some threads on this subject and it annoys me people who have no experience say that it is 'bogus'. the stones that come out are real, and you can get them even from your childhood, different color and texture. i have done that flush like 70 times. the simple protocol is having epsom salt in the evening a couple of times until you get diarrhoea, and then before going to sleep mix one cup of olive oil with orange juice and some lemon. most important, do not allow yourself to throw up in the middle of night, or all that effort is wasted. you should pass 200 stones at one time, unless your gallbladder has some issue or there is not enough bile. I think that it is something that everyone should do, because everyone has these stones, even if they do not show on ultrasound (they have not petrified enough to be seen).

Ben.

i did over 8 liver flushes ... not a single stone to this day.

Any benefit of it (relaxation of muscles systemwide) are immediatly followed by having a awfull stomache feeling and unable to digest any food for a week.
No stonebreaker tea nor malid acid does anything to help it.

It is alot of sstress on the gallbladder and liver. I woudn't go overboard with it unless one notices that it helps.

OP
K

Kris

I i am surprised. most of my friends if not all have stones coming. for me it is very easy, no stress of any sort, except that the epsom salt taste horrible and so does such a big amount of olive oil.

Deborah888

Hello, I'm new here but I am very interested in doing this flush. I actually don't care if the stones are real or not. If the pain goes away, then I'll be happy with that. All I ever see is that people see stones come out. But they don't ever say if the PAIN actually goes away? Is this your experience?

Vins7

I i am surprised. most of my friends if not all have stones coming. for me it is very easy, no stress of any sort, except that the epsom salt taste horrible and so does such a big amount of olive oil.
What was the main health improvement that you had when you did it? Digestion improvement?

OP
K

Kris

What was the main health improvement that you had when you did it? Digestion improvement?

I did not have any health issues, so did not noticed much difference. i my first liver flushes, I did notice having much more energy the next day. but getting rid of 5000 or so stones from the gallbladder in all these flashes speaks for itself. each flash you get rid of 100 or 200 stones, and some are the size of half of a walnut; most the size of peas.

InChristAlone

There was a curezone post a long time ago that did an experiment with food coloring mixed in the oil and the stones had some of the coloring inside. Basically debunking that they are expelled out of the liver. Whether it can help expel sludgy bile and real stones is another matter.

OP
K

Kris

There was a curezone post a long time ago that did an experiment with food coloring mixed in the oil and the stones had some of the coloring inside. Basically debunking that they are expelled out of the liver. Whether it can help expel sludgy bile and real stones is another matter.
i know the theory. it is false. people who say this have no done it, or have not done it properly. after a few flashes I was getting old stones, like from my childhood. they were brown or even black, hard and had sandy texture. another argument against so-called debunking liver flash theory is that if you do a flash shortly after the last one, you will get very few stones or no stones at all. so why they body is not creating 'fake' stones when your galbladder is stone free? the fact that the stones have different colour with food colouring does not mean anything. they may get coloured artificially; they are mostly made of cholesterol which would absorb artificial colour. if you add activated charcoal, all will be black. but this is not a good idea, because AC can cause constipation.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kris

you can guys look at the different photos of the gallbladder open surgically. they all look similar to what I get out. but the very old stones are discoloured and also become hard. it is a terrible problem.

here I found one article, but there are many on the subject. apparently white cells are somehow involved in formation of these stones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals