OP
AbundantLifeCor
Could you let us know the amount of olive oil + grapefruit juice that you use?
1/2 cup juice (lemon, lime or grapefruit....not sure about orange) and 1/2c olive oil. Checkout the liver flush / liver cleanse facebook groups and pages especially the files sections for for info. Curezone has a good page about liver flush instructions too but I get a firewall warning. (u weren't asking me but I answered anyways ;)

JacquelineNZ

I made the experiment myself to debunk the "saponification" theory:
I mixed olive oil + grapefruit juice + HCL powder + bile powder and heated it at 37 degrees celcius for 12 hours.
No "saponification" happened.

If you needed yet another proof: I've used religiously the same liver flush recipe for the past three years.
Sometimes I get hundreds of stones, sometimes none, zero.
If the mixture "saponified", it would have to come out my anus each time anyways, and I would need to see the stones each time, right?
Yes Ive done same. The saponification theory is BS....otherwise we would get the same result each time.

Ive been dealing with overloaded liver due to parasite infestation for years and did a flush a month ago, got tiny stones, then a few days back did a 2nd one and got teaspoon sized stones and loads of them.
I had been suffering severe insomnia (awake all night every 2nd night) then after flushing Im sleeping every night.

T

TheBeard

Yes Ive done same. The saponification theory is BS....otherwise we would get the same result each time.

Ive been dealing with overloaded liver due to parasite infestation for years and did a flush a month ago, got tiny stones, then a few days back did a 2nd one and got teaspoon sized stones and loads of them.
I had been suffering severe insomnia (awake all night every 2nd night) then after flushing Im sleeping every night.

My liver overload is due to the same exact issue as you, and I experience tremendous relief after each and every flush.
And the relief is not due to fasting, I've fasted before and I don't feel the same at all.

aniepodam

Does it need to be epsom salt (or other magnesium form) or can use any laxative? I usually use high vitamin C dose.

Seba

Ok so the info on the internet is that normal bile duct size is around 6mm while diluted 8mm, how do you explain your teaspoon sized stones went thru that duct?

T

TheBeard

Ok so the info on the internet is that normal bile duct size is around 6mm while diluted 8mm, how do you explain your teaspoon sized stones went thru that duct?

Read my explanations above to understand.

TheSir

@TheBeard Do you follow the Moritz protocol, including the preparation week? I'm wondering if one could just skip straight to the olive oil stage without completely undermining the process.

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard Do you follow the Moritz protocol, including the preparation week? I'm wondering if one could just skip straight to the olive oil stage without completely undermining the process.

I expell hundreds of stone with a much simpler protocole:

- no food on D-day
- bitters a few hours before the flush
- 500 ml of equal parts freshly pressed lemon and grapefruit juice mixed with 125 ml olive oil before bed
- epsom salts upon waking

that's it.

It works A LOT better than when I use only 125 ml juice.
No need to use epsom salts BEFORE the flush.

I drink apple juice on a daily basis regardless of the protocole, maybe that helps.

Ben.

After the 25 flushes the gallbladder stones stopped coming out with future flushes (unless a LONG time passed). Sometime after I was on a 3 day juice fast, I seemed to get a die off reaction (aka herx), I felt doofusy like I was on drugs or something then it quickly passed and it got permenantly more quiet in my head and thoughts were easier to manage.
On a parasite cleanse my bruxism was cured as well (more info about this in link at end). Those last two were not necessarily related to the liver flush but I do believe completing the liver flushes contributed.
Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) Cured by Parasite (Pinworms?) cleansing
View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ATq_3YvKhgOQP7viknjk8Ync3ykqKe0/view?usp=sharing

This is very useful/valuable information. Thank you. I didn't know about the salt/vitamin c protocoll.
I'll keep my eye on this thread. Super interesting.

- no food on D-day
- 500 ml of equal parts freshly pressed lemon and grapefruit juice mixed with 125 ml olive oil before bed

that's it.

I drink apple juice on a daily basis regardless of the protocole, maybe that helps.

Im thinking about trying it.
So no food on the day where u take the bitters and the lemon/fruit juice + olive oil?

TheSir

- no food on D-day

that's it.

Thanks, that's great to know! The six day preparation state sounded like such a hassle. Bitters means a specific type of alcohol, right?

Apple

Aren't you confusing those stones with Rope worms on here ?
( pseudoscientific term for long thin pieces of damaged intestinal epithelium )

T

TheBeard

Thanks, that's great to know! The six day preparation state sounded like such a hassle. Bitters means a specific type of alcohol, right?

It's a combination of bitter herbs. You can find alcohol-free preparations.

OP
AbundantLifeCor
This is very useful/valuable information. Thank you. I didn't know about the salt/vitamin c protocoll.
I'll keep my eye on this thread. Super interesting.

Im thinking about trying it.
So no food on the day where u take the bitters and the lemon/fruit juice + olive oil?
Ray Peat himself told me years ago that huge doses of vitamin c damage the large or small intestine and create free radicals. Not sure I noticed any damage or felt worse after but I did notice large parasites coming out right away and these strange ones came out 2 or 3 weeks into the protocol. Maybe it's OK short term. If anyone can identify the parasites that left me please do, they looked like large white-ish grey-ish pods or seeds... Can anyone identify these parasites? (NON graphic)

I would highly recommend NOT cutting corners or oversimplifying with the liver gallbladder flush especially if you are inexperienced. Andreas Moritz describes it as major liver gallbladder surgery.
If I remember correctly the 6 day preparation (not including the day and day before) is only increased malic acid. That means more apples or juice, apple cider vinegar, cherries or cherry juice, or pomegranate juice or whatever.

Some have reported "stuck stones" (which I haven't experienced in around 40 flushes) and they weren't necessarily on his protocol either.

Have a Facebook account and then I highly recommend combing through the files section...
"Liver and Gallbladder Flush for Optimal Health" group Log into Facebook

Stuck stone protocol

View: https://www.facebook.com/notes/liver-and-gallbladder-flush-for-optimal-health/stuck-stone-protocol/545640195619632/

@TheSir

Last edited:

Ben.

Ray Peat himself told me years ago that huge doses of vitamin c damage the large or small intestine and create free radicals. Not sure I noticed any damage or felt worse after but I did notice large parasites coming out right away and these strange ones came out 2 or 3 weeks into the protocol. Maybe it's OK short term. If anyone can identify the parasites that left me please do, they looked like large white-ish grey-ish pods or seeds... Can anyone identify these parasites? (NON graphic)

I would highly recommend NOT cutting corners or oversimplifying with the liver gallbladder flush especially if you are inexperienced. Andreas Moritz describes it as major liver gallbladder surgery.
If I remember correctly the 6 day preparation (not including the day and day before) is only increased malic acid. That means more apples or juice, apple cider vinegar, cherries or cherry juice, or pomegranate juice or whatever.

Some have reported "stuck stones" (which I haven't experienced in around 40 flushes) and they weren't necessarily on his protocol either.

Have a Facebook account and then I highly recommend combing through the files section...
"Liver and Gallbladder Flush for Optimal Health" group Log into Facebook

Stuck stone protocol

View: https://www.facebook.com/notes/liver-and-gallbladder-flush-for-optimal-health/stuck-stone-protocol/545640195619632/

@TheSir

High dosed vitamin C i guess can be highly problematic. Not just because the dose is so high but also due its relationship with all other micronutrients. Could adding other vitamins reduce the damage? I thought vit c is taking care of free radicals. If it cant in that instance, how about adding vitamin e and other peaty stuff that helps with the digestive track? (Glycine/Collagen for example?). I see more issues with getting all that salt in tbh.

I cant say anything about these pods. You say they are empty or filled with stool. The stool would explain the smell. But to be honest any "examined" stool will smell awfull.

Now my guess would be that these guys are either just some sort of waste or some stuff from one of the organs that were able to detach trough your fluid/fruit fast.
Or they are leftovers from parasites that have grown into adults. Like some shell leftovers or something.

Them being empty tho sounds like they are not likely parasites themself. But i have no idea so im just speculating here.

OP
AbundantLifeCor
I cant say anything about these pods. You say they are empty or filled with stool. The stool would explain the smell. But to be honest any "examined" stool will smell awfull.

Now my guess would be that these guys are either just some sort of waste or some stuff from one of the organs that were able to detach trough your fluid/fruit fast.
Or they are leftovers from parasites that have grown into adults. Like some shell leftovers or something.

Them being empty tho sounds like they are not likely parasites themself. But i have no idea so im just speculating here.
I noticed the smell as soon as they came out, as opposed to only after examination later. Unusual BM smells are a sign of parasites being expelled. Some thought they were tapeworm pieces of tapeworm "proglottids", I guess they could be but I thought they were a little too shaped esp because they had a narrowing that seemed to lead to their mouths (which were a small opening where stool seeped out).

LeeRoyJenkins

I noticed the smell as soon as they came out, as opposed to only after examination later. Unusual BM smells are a sign of parasites being expelled. Some thought they were tapeworm pieces of tapeworm "proglottids", I guess they could be but I thought they were a little too shaped esp because they had a narrowing that seemed to lead to their mouths (which were a small opening where stool seeped out).
Do you have any additional FB groups for this, or the exact protocol you use? Curious about this, as I have liver issues, and do coffee enemas every once and awhile and definitely see some weird (foul) smelling stuff after.

OP
AbundantLifeCor
Do you have any additional FB groups for this, or the exact protocol you use? Curious about this, as I have liver issues, and do coffee enemas every once and awhile and definitely see some weird (foul) smelling stuff after.
I thought I shared that already but there it is again. When I do it (which isn't often) I sort of go at it willy nilly when it comes to the optional stuff.

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ATq_3YvKhgOQP7viknjk8Ync3ykqKe0/view?usp=sharing
(protocol)

As far as facebook groups I guess look for parasite and Lyme disease ones.