Liver Flush's Green Stones

rei

I have no experience so i can only take what people like you write at face value, but i wanted to clear up the marketing aspect of it being stones or liver flushing being the cause.

Have you tried "liver flushing" by a coffee enema? I have no evidence there either of it actually flushing the liver, but i can attest to it being very effective, but i would attribute it to cleaning out all the excess bacteria and their terrain and endotoxin load.

Ben.

I have no experience so i can only take what people like you write at face value, but i wanted to clear up the marketing aspect of it being stones or liver flushing being the cause.

I guess/assume the main benefit comes from widening of the liver ducts and the relaxation of the respective tissue (?) and forcing old bile out.

Have you tried "liver flushing" by a coffee enema? I have no evidence there either of it actually flushing the liver, but i can attest to it being very effective, but i would attribute it to cleaning out all the excess bacteria and their terrain and endotoxin load.

I had "some" success with enemas but i experienced no benefits or differences from either except for when there was a acute endotoxin situation going on (which i guess could be solved with any laxative/activated charcoal aswell).
Perhaps there is more benefit to coffee enemas but i thought that mainly comes from doing enemas where you retain the coffee for like 15-20 minutes in the colon for absorption so the liver goes into hyper-detox-drive by massively increasing enzyme production such as glutathione S-transferase. IIRC it dilates the bile ducts too but anecdotally i can't say i felt much from coffee enemas.

I've heard of wheatgrass enemas as alternative but idk how tthat works and going the upside down route always makes me concerned about absorbing something i should not ...

Last edited:

rei

you should try only chugging the olive oil, maybe it has similar effect without the downsides? At least for me considerable amounts of stearic acid has similar effect as you described for the "flush" maybe not as pronounced. Also large amounts of cholesterol powder was similar.

Ben.

you should try only chugging the olive oil, maybe it has similar effect without the downsides? At least for me considerable amounts of stearic acid has similar effect as you described for the "flush" maybe not as pronounced. Also large amounts of cholesterol powder was similar.

Alright. Thanks for the good suggestions.

LLight

At least for me considerable amounts of stearic acid has similar effect as you described for the "flush" maybe not as pronounced.
Interesting, thanks.

That's what I've been wondering: could saturated fat "bombs" - like more than 100g fats in one meal - have the same effect. Maybe after some (dry) fasting in order to potentiate the bile release.

FredSonoma

I've done many of these, but stopped because I did it the Moritz way, using Epsom salts, and drinking those feels terrible and very unnatural. Did you even fast before just drinking the olive oil / grapefruit mix? Or you just drink it one day and have the green stones in your stool the next day?

One reason I think they're potentially real is that after doing ~8 or so flushes every month, I stopped getting barely any stones, whereas on my first one I had literally hundreds, it was absolutely insane. I did a few at the end where I get almost no stones. Then waited 6 months and did it again, and had more. But never nearly as many as my very first time doing it.

michael94

I passed a few "stones" just from the epsom salts before. But I think some of them especially when there is a huge quantity are from the mixture itself.

Markus

I typically pass a couple of stones (brown, green, yellow or white depending on how long it has been stuck) whenever I do a coffee enema.

LUH 3417

I happened to drink 2 cups of apple juice and ate some Parmesan cheese before bed the other night. I woke up in the middle of the night with watery stool that had a very strange burnt smell, similar to my experience taking an oxbile supplement. The stones looked like gallstones. I didn’t take an olive oil or epsom salt, I did eat liver for lunch that day and used topical magnesium before bed as well. I think I may have given myself an unintentional gallbladder/liver flush.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals