Rope Worms

Max23

Hi!

I have been searching for over five years why I am getting sicker and sicker. Now my health journey has led me to rope worms. I don´t know whether they are the cause of my problems or not. All I know is that they are there. Of all the forums I know, this forum is the best and people here the smartest. So I thought I´ll post my findings here. There really hasn´t been a discussion about the phenomenon here and most of the information about rope worms seems ridiculous. So I´ll post what I know and plan to do. My health is deteriorating, I have been feeling hopeless and am looking for some motivation to go further.

I have found rope worms in feces after doing MMS enemas. They come out the day after the enema. At first they look like mold, jellyfish, slime or mucus. When they are stretched, they take rope-like or tube-like shape. Their structure is very weak. It is hard to think of them as a living thing, because they are basically slime. Though they have fecal matter inside and some of them seem to have seed-like things inside. Which is another phenomenon. The day after enemas I get hundreds of those sesame seed or lemon seed like things. They are quite thick, but juicy inside with varing size. I have found them inside fecal stones where they seem to turn softer and into mucus. The cleaned rope worms do have the smell of dead fish like Alex Volinsky said. I haven´t found any really big „worms“, but the amount of the smaller ones and seeds is alarming. I am still quite new to enemas.

I have questions more than answers and I really don´t know what to think about the subject. My path has led me here and I think there are some things that I should do next. They are: colon hydrotherapy, Andreas Kalcker´s antiparasitic protocol, Gubarev´s protocol with eucalyptus, Andreas Moritz´s liver flush, fasting. I hope I´ll get the courage to go further.

OP
Max23

Max23

Did an MMS enema yesterday. Passed 30 cm worth of rope worms today. These produced something black. Some of them produce black seed hull-like stuff and others white seeds. Doesn´t make much sense.

Went to a bioclinic to get some new opinions and colon hydrotherapy. The practitioner was an MD who also practices alternative medicine. Her bioresonance machine said I have a lot of anxiety and also colitis, allergies and something with the small intestine. She also said my elevated homocysteine was genetic which I find ridiculous and elevated urinary heavy metals don´t matter much. She didn´t seem to know anything about rope worms. I think they should come out with hydrotherapy and practitioners of it should see them constantly. I´ll know better in two weeks when I´ll get it. In order to do it I had to do a two week "purge" or something, that is drinking epsom salts, minerals and tea. Also I came back with a huge bottle of probiotics which I have to take after the procedure. Being a peatian, it doesn´t feel like something I should do, but I guess I have killed most of my gut bacteria with MMS and have been feeling really depressed, which is possibly one of the negative side effects of MMS enemas.

LUH 3417

How do you know it’s not tissue or intenstinal lining? I recently tried taking an anti parasitic formula and experienced peripheral neuropathy. I don’t know how to help your situation but I’m curious as to how you know it is def rope worms.

rei

Everything i have seen points to rope worms being a delusion, what actually happens is that the enema when too strong or with wrong stuff added like MMS irritates the lining of the colon and you shed the mucus layer. This is not necessarily bad if it resets the intestinal bacteria balance as it regenerates, but might be dangerous if the irritation is too strong or done too often.

Try without MMS and dilute the coffee with 50% water and you should see no more "rope worms"

OP
Max23

Max23

How do you know it’s not tissue or intenstinal lining? I recently tried taking an anti parasitic formula and experienced peripheral neuropathy. I don’t know how to help your situation but I’m curious as to how you know it is def rope worms.

I really don´t know what they are. For me „rope worm“ is a working title. They could be something the body produces or has allowed to „live“. Volinsky said they are trashbags that the body can´t take out. I know the stuff I passed are rope worms based on the information I have found on the internet. Different sites and blogs. The pictures in Kerri Rivera´s book are very similar. I don´t think they can be a decayed form of other parasites because their structure is too weak. I´ll also post my opinion why rope worms aren´t intestinal lining. Based on my experience:
  • A matter so weak doesn´t have the physical properties to line anything
  • How can a tube with a diameter of 0,2mm or even much more less line the intestine. It is way too small
  • They are often twisted like a mopp or a corkscrew or in even weirder knotted ways
  • I have found an infestation inside fecal stones where they seemed to be produced from seeds and not from the lining of the intestines
  • They often come out with methods other than MMS or enemas like fasting or drugs. They also come out with other enemas
  • How can an intestinal lining produce white seeds
  • The wikipedia article about rope worms where it says rope worms are intestinal lining references to another article where it isn´t even mentioned that rope worms are intestinal lining. Which therefore in an obvious lie and misrepresentation of the source
  • If it was intestinal lining, there would be a horde of dead people that have used MMS enemas

I read your post about your peripheral neuropathy. The product you used has some of the herbs that I have tried with negative results. Wormwood makes my paresthesia worse and sometimes causes a slight vertigo. Black walnut causes fasciculations for two days which is very irritating. I think those two are neurotoxic. Of antiparasitics I have aslo tried grapefruit seed extract, which is estrogenic and for me causes flushing and I think prostatic pain. Being a peatian I really don´t trust plants, especially seeds. For antiparasitics I plan to start following the Andreas Kalcker´s antiparasitic protocol which has mebendazole, pyrantel pamoate, diatomaceous earth and castor oil in it. When googled, a lot of websites offer plant products for antiparasitic action. „Alternative medicine“ practitioners use a lot of pharmaceutical drugs actually. Some don´t really have much negative effects.

OP
Max23

Max23

Everything i have seen points to rope worms being a delusion, what actually happens is that the enema when too strong or with wrong stuff added like MMS irritates the lining of the colon and you shed the mucus layer. This is not necessarily bad if it resets the intestinal bacteria balance as it regenerates, but might be dangerous if the irritation is too strong or done too often.

Try without MMS and dilute the coffee with 50% water and you should see no more "rope worms"

From my experience I can say that rope worms are not a delusion. Most of the arguements against the subject are a fantasy, pure speculation. Like William Blake said „The true method of knowledge is experiment“. I know it is very hard to believe. I didn´t believe it at first either. For example the „paper“ about rope worms by Volinsky and others seems like fiction from space.

I don´t understand why you said to dilute the enema when you can choose the concentration of an enema. What amount of coffee, water did you have in mind and how many in a row with a holding time? I did a coffee enema today and we´ll see what comes out tomorrow. The epsom salt from my „colon purge“ gives me constipation. The coffee enema took 40 minutes to come out with vary little fecal and enema content. Why on earth cause epsom salt drink and coffee enema constipation? I can´t hold the MMS enema sometimes for even two minutes, but coffee enemas I can´t get out. It was an awesome enema though. I got a crazy good mood, euphoria, ravenous appetite, while food tasted amazing and a salt craving. But negatively also some muscle spasming with certain muscles.

rei

Someone should be able to produce a picture of something that is not mucus lining, if ropeworms exist. I said half strength because whatever strength you use, half strength will be considerably better tolerated and unlikely to strip the lining.

Some ropeworm enthusiast should take a sample to a lab and have dna tested and see if it is theirs or foreign. This should not cost much, why not do it if you believe in this undiscovered thing? Get your name in history books.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I really don´t know what they are. For me „rope worm“ is a working title. They could be something the body produces or has allowed to „live“. Volinsky said they are trashbags that the body can´t take out. I know the stuff I passed are rope worms based on the information I have found on the internet. Different sites and blogs. The pictures in Kerri Rivera´s book are very similar. I don´t think they can be a decayed form of other parasites because their structure is too weak. I´ll also post my opinion why rope worms aren´t intestinal lining. Based on my experience:
  • A matter so weak doesn´t have the physical properties to line anything
  • How can a tube with a diameter of 0,2mm or even much more less line the intestine. It is way too small
  • They are often twisted like a mopp or a corkscrew or in even weirder knotted ways
  • I have found an infestation inside fecal stones where they seemed to be produced from seeds and not from the lining of the intestines
  • They often come out with methods other than MMS or enemas like fasting or drugs. They also come out with other enemas
  • How can an intestinal lining produce white seeds
  • The wikipedia article about rope worms where it says rope worms are intestinal lining references to another article where it isn´t even mentioned that rope worms are intestinal lining. Which therefore in an obvious lie and misrepresentation of the source
  • If it was intestinal lining, there would be a horde of dead people that have used MMS enemas

I read your post about your peripheral neuropathy. The product you used has some of the herbs that I have tried with negative results. Wormwood makes my paresthesia worse and sometimes causes a slight vertigo. Black walnut causes fasciculations for two days which is very irritating. I think those two are neurotoxic. Of antiparasitics I have aslo tried grapefruit seed extract, which is estrogenic and for me causes flushing and I think prostatic pain. Being a peatian I really don´t trust plants, especially seeds. For antiparasitics I plan to start following the Andreas Kalcker´s antiparasitic protocol which has mebendazole, pyrantel pamoate, diatomaceous earth and castor oil in it. When googled, a lot of websites offer plant products for antiparasitic action. „Alternative medicine“ practitioners use a lot of pharmaceutical drugs actually. Some don´t really have much negative effects.
Thanks for your response. I don’t plan on pursuing treatment with the formula anymore. I have been very interested in herbs for most of my life but more and more I am finding many herbs to be estrogenic or come with severe side effects. The other night I took a tincture of Passion flower and valerian and had severe night sweats. I remain interested in herbal remedies but I am aware of my misconceptions about their safety and the ideology of if it is natural it must be good.

I have taken DE before but never as a protocol with castor oil. I think my gut is very mixed up. I believe ray thinks if you have high functioning thyroid parasites won’t be able to thrive in your body.

OP
Max23

Max23

Results the day after coffee enema and drinking epsom salts. After a 48 hour constipation I passed a huge pile of quite liquid stool. It had no visible rope worms. After a more careful inspection the pile was infested with little worms. It was litterally stool and worms, plus some weird pieces that look like plum skin. There might have been hundreds of worm-like things, maybe a thousand. None of them over 4cm. They were really hard to collect, because they broke upon contact with the toothpick. Seemed to have a slimy structure similar to rope worms. The bigger ones were tougher and I was able to wash them and get pictures.

I had similar results with my first MMS enema. The stool had tough „fecal stones“, which epsom salts seem to have liquified now and then there were white seeds which now were missing. Then I thought those worms were baby rope worms. Now I am not absolutely sure. The first thought was pinworms which associates with anal itch. But pinworms are white, not translucent. All my work with enemas and oral supplement doesn´t seem to have an effect on those things. My symptoms haven´t improved either. Now I am looking forward to my hydrotherapy and hope to start Andreas Kalcker protocol.

OP
Max23

Max23

Someone should be able to produce a picture of something that is not mucus lining, if ropeworms exist. I said half strength because whatever strength you use, half strength will be considerably better tolerated and unlikely to strip the lining.

Some ropeworm enthusiast should take a sample to a lab and have dna tested and see if it is theirs or foreign. This should not cost much, why not do it if you believe in this undiscovered thing? Get your name in history books.

I also wish there were better pictures of them. They just look how they look, can not change that. Nobody is going to believe a picture. People believe something because they experience it or the authorities tell them.

Samples have been taken to labs, the DNA has been tested and it does cost a lot. Alex Volinsky has spent a lot of his own money on it. Now he is collecting money for a full genome sequencing (Click here to support Rope worms full genome sequencing organized by Alex Volinsky). Doesn´t really matter what the results of the testing are. So far they have been inconclusive. It could be like with cancer. The evidence is right there, but nobody has really been able to solve the problem. Like Ray Peat has said, some things could take decades to get from science into the mainstream. I haven´t got decades. I need solutions now.

OP
Max23

Max23

Thanks for your response. I don’t plan on pursuing treatment with the formula anymore. I have been very interested in herbs for most of my life but more and more I am finding many herbs to be estrogenic or come with severe side effects. The other night I took a tincture of Passion flower and valerian and had severe night sweats. I remain interested in herbal remedies but I am aware of my misconceptions about their safety and the ideology of if it is natural it must be good.

I have taken DE before but never as a protocol with castor oil. I think my gut is very mixed up. I believe ray thinks if you have high functioning thyroid parasites won’t be able to thrive in your body.

If you have high functioning thyroid you might be able to thrive with parasites. I don´t see parasites as a negative occurrence necessarily. People have always lived with parasites. This guy Jasper Lawrence sells helminths to cure autoimmune diseases based on the hygiene hypothesis. If the parasites start to control the environment, I believe they can ruin thyroid function in several ways. The body has no way of fighting with parasites inside the gut. It is basically outside of the body to stop bad things getting in.

What was your experience with diatomaceous earth like? I am about to order it, but the picture under a microscope in wikipedia looks scary.

LUH 3417

If you have high functioning thyroid you might be able to thrive with parasites. I don´t see parasites as a negative occurrence necessarily. People have always lived with parasites. This guy Jasper Lawrence sells helminths to cure autoimmune diseases based on the hygiene hypothesis. If the parasites start to control the environment, I believe they can ruin thyroid function in several ways. The body has no way of fighting with parasites inside the gut. It is basically outside of the body to stop bad things getting in.

What was your experience with diatomaceous earth like? I am about to order it, but the picture under a microscope in wikipedia looks scary.
Honestly I don’t remember what the DE did or if t did anything at all. I took it about 4 years ago and was taking a million other supplements and doing a lot of hot yoga at the time and probably abusing my body in a multitude of ways.

D

danishispsychic

The owner of Humaworm says that Rope Worms is Ascaris. My personal belief is that Rope Worm are real. I could write a book on my battle with these and this. The one thing that also kills then is Noni. Noni with coconut oil is even better. I hope in my lifetime that someone actually proves Volinsky right -

MarcelZD

I've had those in my stool quite frequently, usually coinciding with gastrointestinal distress. I experience an immediate relief of symptoms upon passing them. My guess would be that they are biofilms that form as organisms colonise the intestinal surface. After those stopped coming out, I started passing very white colored specks which I presumed to be fungus.

What are your symptoms if you don't mind me asking? How's your skin?

LUH 3417

I have also experienced white seeds in my Stool, esp after using monolaurin. I notice my tongue no longer has a white coating after using monolaurin.

MarcelZD

If I'm right and the white specks are indeed fungi, the enigmatic ropeworms might simply be a result of their protective mechanism:

One specific feature of Candida species pathogenicity is their ability to form biofilms, which protects them from external factors such as host immune system defenses and antifungal drugs. This review focuses on the current threats and challenges when dealing with biofilms formed by Candida albicans, Candida glabrata, Candida tropicalis, and Candida parapsilosis, highlighting the differences between the four species. Biofilm characteristics depend on the ability of each species to produce extracellular polymeric substances (EPS) and display dimorphic growth, but also on the biofilm substratum, carbon source availability and other factors.

Candida Biofilms: Threats, Challenges, and Promising Strategies

extracellular-polymeric-substance-f39e61c7-003f-427d-a2e3-c775ffcdb27-resize-750.png

I wonder how many of those who have the worms also get the white seeds.

OP
Max23

Max23

I've had those in my stool quite frequently, usually coinciding with gastrointestinal distress. I experience an immediate relief of symptoms upon passing them. My guess would be that they are biofilms that form as organisms colonise the intestinal surface. After those stopped coming out, I started passing very white colored specks which I presumed to be fungus.

What are your symptoms if you don't mind me asking? How's your skin?

My health problems:

Muscle problems – they go tense when being still and cause pain, and go weaker over time
Other muscle related problems - bad contraction, relaxation, flexion
Hypothyroidism symptoms
Frequent urination, increased thirst
Eye disorder
Skeletal problems
Food allergies, sensitivities – dairy, eggs, gluten
Medical diagnoses: chronic prostatitis, sleep apnea, acid reflux, depression
Anal itch
Left side tinnitus, TMJ problem
Paresthesia
Skin problems – skin damage after certain foods or supplements, stretchy skin, folliculitis in the central part of the body and legs, stretch marks, age spots (at the age of 31), a lot of cherry hemangiomas and birth marks, dry skin, athlete´s foot, ringworm type of rash in the tailbone area
A lot of other problems that just keep on adding up
In the blood: elevated homocysteine, low iron, elevated bilirubin, elevated IgE once, low easinophiles, sometimes elevated creatinine
Urinary heavy metal test: elevated mercury, gold, uranium per creatinine and reference value. Elevated only compared to the reference value were arsenic, boron, chromium and nickel

MarcelZD

My health problems:

Muscle problems – they go tense when being still and cause pain, and go weaker over time
Other muscle related problems - bad contraction, relaxation, flexion
Hypothyroidism symptoms
Frequent urination, increased thirst
Eye disorder
Skeletal problems
Food allergies, sensitivities – dairy, eggs, gluten
Medical diagnoses: chronic prostatitis, sleep apnea, acid reflux, depression
Anal itch
Left side tinnitus, TMJ problem
Paresthesia
Skin problems – skin damage after certain foods or supplements, stretchy skin, folliculitis in the central part of the body and legs, stretch marks, age spots (at the age of 31), a lot of cherry hemangiomas and birth marks, dry skin, athlete´s foot, ringworm type of rash in the tailbone area
A lot of other problems that just keep on adding up
In the blood: elevated homocysteine, low iron, elevated bilirubin, elevated IgE once, low easinophiles, sometimes elevated creatinine
Urinary heavy metal test: elevated mercury, gold, uranium per creatinine and reference value. Elevated only compared to the reference value were arsenic, boron, chromium and nickel

That sounds bad, and I think that the gut might be implicated in some of these issues. Have you had any kind of improvement from the enemas?

Related to your previous comments, I suspect Peat tends to overestimate the effects of his preferred interventions (carrots/antibiotics) to rid the gut of bacteria. With enemas though it might be very easy to wipe out most of the flora, especially if they reach the cecum. This might be positive depending on the circumstances, but it could also leave the lower intestine vulnerable to colonisation by reservoir bacteria that live in various cavities, on the skin, or simply in the environment - fungi could be even more pernicious. If you're going to continue the harsh treatment, it might be worth looking into some beneficial strains. This seems promising and has been discussed on this forum before:

Make your own L. reuteri yogurt | Dr. William Davis

Last edited:
OP
Max23

Max23

That sounds bad, and I think that the gut might be implicated in some of these issues. Have you had any kind of improvement from the enemas?

Related to your previous comments, I suspect Peat tends to overestimate the effects of his preferred interventions (carrots/antibiotics) to rid the gut of bacteria. With enemas though it might be very easy to wipe out most of the flora, especially if they reach the cecum. This might be positive depending on the circumstances, but it could also leave the lower intestine vulnerable to colonisation by reservoir bacteria that live in various cavities, on the skin, or simply in the environment - fungi could be even more pernicious. If you're going to continue the harsh treatment, it might be worth looking into some beneficial strains. This seems promising and has been discussed on this forum before:

Make your own L. reuteri yogurt | Dr. William Davis

Yeah, it´s really bad. Now my feet don´t bounce very well anymore either. Every step I take hurts.

Although my first chronic disease was anal itch and bleeding nine years ago, I really didn´t suspect a gut issue. I practically never have stomach pain, noise, bloating, indigestion, constipation nor diarrhea. Only problems with food were developing allergies. As I get smarter about health I see more possibilities, things aren´t what they initially seem. Like enemas have proved for me that mood is mainly from the gut, not from the brain. Coffee enemas can practically change personality within hours.

Doing enemas hasn´t made any big improvement. I have been doing them for about six weeks, first coffee enemas, then MMS. I mainly do them every other day. Before starting I had hemorrhoids and a painful prostatitis. Therefore I was a little scared doing them. Those two have alleviated and don´t bother me anymore. My shallow breathing has gone and I can breathe as deeply as I want to without effort. One male problem seems to have improved, but I am not 100% certain.

Overall enemas have been positive with negative effects. Both of them cause a temporary muscle tension problem on the right side. MMS enemas might cause depression. Thoughts are aweful on waking up and sometimes I feel like I live on a nightmarish memory lane.

MMS enemas were also a little peatian experiment. What will happen if you wipe out the microflora of the large intestine? They should be far more effective than antibiotics. MMS mouthwash was so effective that it seemed to wipe out oral bacteria within days. I think it got rid of bad breath and make teeth smooth. MMS enemas didn´t seem to cause any major problems exept depression nor have much positive effects. I got to see the rope worms and the tiny parasites though and go further. I want to try a eucalyptus enema next to see how it compares.

The gut microbiome is a mystical subject. Tough to form an opinion. I think the microorganisms do what they want in there. Even if you wipe them out with MMS enemas, the gut gets recolonised very quickly. Andreas Kalcker thinks MMS doesn´t touch good bacteria because good bacteria are those that are alkaline, like human cells and MMS won´t kill either of them. I don´t know about that. I will test probiotics after my hydrotherapies

OP
Max23

Max23

Update: yesterday I did an MMS enema and today I passed a huge pile of quite liquid ..... It had loads of small worms in it again. Drinking epsom salt brings them really out. I would like to test next whether they come out without enemas. I just keep wondering what those worms are? How can they be baby rope worms if they are all very similar in size and looking? If rope worms are tens of centimeters long than why I haven´t seen a medium size, like a 9cm long worm with the infestation? Rope worms are also wider. These worms must be other species and I think they are one species. Some of them are white, others translucent. They oxidize very quickly, so cleaning and pictures must be taken also quickly. Some of them seem to dry and become branch like, hard. Others oxidize like rope worms into mucus and dry up. Most of them brake on contact with the toothpick. Pinworms are first that come into mind. I guess I should send the pictures to an expert and try to order some antiparasitic drugs to diagnose further.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals