Grow bone mass

johnwester130

You guys see my face and bone structure.
I m 18 year old, 19 in 4 months.
I look feminine, i have the smallest bones i ever seen in my life, girls have bigger head/wrists than me.
I m already 135 lbs at 5'8 and still no bones/jawline visibile in my face
I m reccesed.
I trully think i had a hormonal probem younger, but now i don t care because there is nothing i can change.
Also i never was out, never in sun, i l white like snow people think i m sick.
I was drunk from 12 - 16 most of the time, everyday i was drinking beer.
I want to find strong steroids to induce bone growth, at this point i don t care.
Hgh , i want even acromegaly.
My voice is also beta, girlish.
I did weightlifthing for like 4 years no fkcing changes in my bone structure.
And i still have small body just packed with muscle.
It is a good ideea to inject testosterone /hgh? Anything?.
When i was young i was bullied without a reason, i had moments when i wanted to kill everyone around me because i'm so different mental and physicall.
I don t have sex drive, no erection. I don t have empathy, and i think i m sociopath a little. I empathise , find myself just in serial killers/mass shooters and their story, i want to have a gf and move to a lonely place, lonely mountain or something like that, i really hate humans.
Humiliation, truly humiliating when 14 year old boys are more masculine than me , they did NOTHING and they look more rough, more manly, average 14 year old kid here is now 6feet tall.
I Can't even compete in sports now, my dream was to be a pro boxer, i was a amateur boxer for 5 years and i know how unfair things are.
I was so fast, technical but their head size, shoulder width, ribcage, fist were to much for my weak jaw, and frail hands. It is natural selection is sport, no matter how hard your work, that is bull****, i saw it with my eyes because the other guys were smoking and doing drugs and me was training everyday 5 hours per day still one punch and i feel like i m hit by a hammer and instant brain pain and ko risk.
It's unfair to live if you have weak genetics, nothing matter you can't change that, and i DON'T want to live like a weak frail piece of ***t.
I want to wait a little maybe in the future there will be some chemical to grow bone mass , who know.
I was in sports from the moment i was born, i m natural weak, i can t complete in combat sport because i m frail .
You need to know i don t care about health at this point, i don t ******* want to live with this face/body 80 years.
Prefer 30 with a masculine looking face to get respect, to be seen as a intimidating male.
So, if you want to tell me about health please no. Tell me about steroids/substances to induce bone growth.
Also i have a - 9 myopia, bad teeths, i can t even speak properly because i think i don t have enough space in mouth. I just say yes and no to end the conversation fast.
I' m not native, so english not to good.

healthnatura make a good mk-7

make your own DHEA solution that won't turn into estrogen

15ml vitamin E
15ml food grade ethanol, or Everclear.
1 gram DHEA

golder

healthnatura make a good mk-7

make your own DHEA solution that won't turn into estrogen

15ml vitamin E
15ml food grade ethanol, or Everclear.
1 gram DHEA
Thanks for this. What’s specific about this DHEA formulation that limits its conversion into estrogen?

johnwester130

Thanks for this. What’s specific about this DHEA formulation that limits its conversion into estrogen?

When dissolved in vitamin e, it attaches itself to chylomicrons so it passes through the liver multiple times and is not excreted straight away.

golder

When dissolved in vitamin e, it attaches itself to chylomicrons so it passes through the liver multiple times and is not excreted straight away.
Fascinating, cheers. Presumably that’s more effective orally than topically with regards to attaching to chylomicrons?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals