Severe Pain And CFS

Cziffra91

Hello Guys,

I need some advice. Since I´m 15 years old my health is declining. It started with anxiety and OCD. And pain because of my Hyperkyphosis (72°). For several years I took antidepressants, lyrica, Risperidon, Abilify. Symptoms got worse. Brainfog, no focus, bad memory, pain and weakness of muscels. From 2019-03/2020 I stopped my meds. Had more energy, reduced my weight from 100kg - 84kg (01/20-05/20)
started exercising but did not feel good at all. Just better than before.
In May 2020 I crashed. I´m in severe pain now. I take the painkiller Tilidin. All the pain I had before is now 100x times worse. Got also the CFS diagnosis. I have to pee 10-15 times per day. Stomach and colon problems (it will be checked soon)
Even breathing hurts. Dry mouth and nose (it hurts while breathing through it)

The only thing that is really helping is lyrica 300-600mg per day. Tested it 3 times. I don´t want to take it because it´s a dirty drug.

I got 20 pages of bloodwork. Don´t know what you guys want to know...

here are some hormons and TH1/TH2 etc.

Dropbox - Scan 5. Okt. 2020 (3).pdf - Simplify your life

age 29
male
188cm
80kga

Thank you

Attachments

• Scan 5. Okt. 2020 (3).pdf
    972.8 KB · Views: 5
OP
C

Cziffra91

My thyroid is pretty small. L 3.1cm3 und r.s 2cm3

TSH. 2.24 Ref 0,27 - 4,2

fT4. 1,2. 1,4

FT3. 3,7. 2-4,4

RT3. 166,2. 90-215

I know, that I´m eating not enough calories. I cut out all starch and fiber. Now I´m eating 100-150g protein (collagen 30g, some protein powder, Meat, milk and eggs) OJ, fat and 100g Ice cream for dinner.
After eating I have a bloated feeling (stomach)
I put salt in capsules but sometimes these make me nauseous.

Supplements: Mg, B6, a low dose multi, Taurin, Glycine, B1, B5, Q10

Attachments

• Sammelmappe1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

retroactive

I might try the insoluble fiber/mild antibiotic route of the daily carrot salad or activated charcoal (every 2-3 days). I like to mix activated charcoal with oregano oil and coconut oil for a multipronged attack on gut microbiota.

I'd also be inclined to try red light therapy with those 250W heat lamps. Get a couple and get as much exposure as possible.

Other supps that might be beneficial would be cyproheptadine, aspirin, and methylene blue. Peat recommends taking time off of supplements to see if they are allergenic or have an estrogenic effect. Getting as much as you can from foods seems like something worth trying.

Can you drink coffee? Good luck!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals