What i should to ?

Armadilio

Hey , there is someone here who really saw some bone mass gains? I talk more about face (Wider zygo, mandible, jawline)?
Some peple say k2 mk4 in high dose do it..
I should buy it ? Because i 'm lifting weights from like 14, i'm 18, i have a good diet, i take vitamins supps, many sups.
I had even a testosterone cycle for like 5 months, nothing.
You may ask why i 'm so desperate about that. Because, in my generation look matter, in anything, and it will always will. And this guys at the top, with top perfect jawlines /masculine face they get all the benefits of life without doing nothing, and it's really unfair.
I 'm not against a healthy diet/perfect diet , but many people i know still have good diet and have small bones/bad bone structure.
I know, it's genetic, abut prenatal t level, but what can you do to make it better? HGH?Bone damage-regrow? High dose of k2-mk4 ? Chewing?
I'm 18, did someone here really saw any increase in bone mass? But not losing fat, actually bone mass/not density.
@haidut

What the hormonal profile of this guys is ?

1626673085426.png
1626673148408.png
1626673801953.png

And what these one will be?
1626673362848.png
1626673634133.png
1626673505191.png

1626673387329.png

can that be changed?

Last edited:

Vileplume

Your post resembles the ones made by previous user “Ascodel,” who was also 18 and has since deleted his account.

I think diet is the best way to help your body, bone structure, brain, and skin normalize. Please describe your diet with as much detail as possible.

OP
A

Armadilio

Your post resembles the ones made by previous user “Ascodel,” who was also 18 and has since deleted his account.

I think diet is the best way to help your body, bone structure, brain, and skin normalize. Please describe your diet with as much detail as possible.
Eggs, milk, peanuts, meat, potatoes, cheese some soda, black bread.
Taurine supp, vitamins supps, glutamine, arginine, gaba .
I lift weights/i do boxing, i do sprinting,
And in the gym mirror, i have way much more muscles than other guys, but they are skinny but more masculine-dimorphic- wide clavicle, hands, wrists, overal bone mass / more natural strength. i feel it even when i shake hands, their grip is stronger because of their big hands/wrist.
I have high pitched voice, and soft face features/soft jaw.
I don't want answer the type of - nothing i can do, or i should accept it lol

Vileplume

Eggs, milk, peanuts, meat, potatoes, cheese some soda, black bread.
Taurine supp, vitamins supps, glutamine, arginine.
I lift weights/i do boxing, i do sprinting,
And in the gym mirror, i have way much more muscles than other guys, but still they are skinny but more masculine-dismorphic- wide clavicle, hands, wrists, overal bone mass.
I have high pitched voice, and soft face features/soft jaw.
I don't want answer the type of - nothing i can do, or i should accept it lol
Sounds like a great diet, except you could drop the peanuts because they contain pufa. But overall, diet looks great. Would you consider yourself intelligent? Creative? Have you talked to girls you know to ask what they think of you? How is your sex drive?

I’m asking these questions to get a picture of your overall health.

Edit: looking at your diet again, you could play around with adding in fruits that digest well. They could provide a helpful source of vitamins and minerals.

OP
A

Armadilio

Sounds like a great diet. Would you consider yourself intelligent? Creative? Have you talked to girls you know to ask what they think of you? How is your sex drive?

I’m asking these questions to get a picture of your overall health.
Yes, i did mensa test iq and i have 118 on the online one.
I 'm intelligent , above because the people i know have no hobby, or knowledge about nothing.
Creative, yeah if i trully want something
My sex drive is low.
Yeah, some of them said i ok (but ok is nothing lol ), i asked them, they said they never were attracted to a guy with no defined jawline, then i go on instagram and saw a guy with chiseled face and all girls in com sections want that guy and yeah, it 's clear.
It's not just about girls, it's about the respect your face give, intimidation, social benefits.
The guys below could have top confidence i would not feel masculine energy or respect for them
The guys above could be the biggest introverts , they will still comand respect subconcious.
Even in sports, athletes have good looking face, there is a corelation.

Vileplume

Yes, i did mensa test iq and i have 118 on the online one.
I 'm intelligent , above because the people i know have no hobby, or knowledge about nothing.
Creative, yeah if i trully want something
My sex drive is low.
Yeah, some of them said i ok (but ok is nothing lol ), i asked them, they said they never were attracted to a guy with no defined jawline, then i go on instagram and saw a guy with chiseled face and all girls in com sections want that guy and yeah, it 's clear.
It's not just about girls, it's about the respect your face give, intimidation, social benefits.
The guys below could have top confidence i would not feel masculine energy or respect for them
The guys above could be the biggest introverts , they will still comand respect subconcious.
For bone health, calcium and vitamin D are big ones, and liver works in harmony with those two (probably due to all the varied nutrition it provides).

So I’d say:
1. Keep drinking lots of milk
2. Eat plenty of liver
3. Keep up your body temperature and pulse
4. Try various ratios of fat (start with low fat) in your diet to see how that affects the fat around your face and jaw
5. Eliminate any digestive problems. Smooth digestion with lots of milk = deeper voice for me

sweetpeat

Do you breathe through your mouth a lot? I've read this can affect face shape. Make sure to breathe through the nose. You can tape your mouth shut at night with medical tape to make sure you aren't mouth breathing while asleep.

JamesGatz

It seems like this forum is gaining a lot of looksmax users recently LOL but I'll help you out

The issues you are trying to solve are all intertwined -

bad maxilla = bad posture, downward facing jaw/poor jawline, narrow maxilla and jaw, zygos appear "wide" in these people because the maxilla is wide and pushes the zygos further horizontally, etc.

- K2 and all this stuff works well because lowering serotonin helps bones appear more defined, BUT the model results you are looking for are not some overnight diet thing that you will achieve magically with some magical way of eating - it can help, but you are looking at serious changes in the maxilla/skull in this journey you want to take

Notice how people with good maxillas have good posture and vice-versa - this is no coincidence, your maxilla is connected to the spine which is why mewing and stuff of the like will offer SIGNIFICANTLY better results to those that focus on fixing all 3 of these things - breathing, posture, and the maxilla.

You simply cannot widen your jaws, increase the width of the zygos, increase airway volume WITHOUT first expanding your maxilla width and subsequently forward growth - The Maxilla is the only factor that matters here and any method that tries to avoid that will fail. I do have safe, easy methods of doing this that I can share with you via Message that I developed myself through years of trial and error that you will not find on the internet (believe me I've searched) - but please do not expect to solve these issues with some magical hormones.

lookism and looksmax users seem to think that HGH, K2, testosterone is magically going to fix the entire shape of their skull/maxilla - this is extreme wishful thinking and you are approaching this journey the wrong way.

OP
A

Armadilio

It seems like this forum is gaining a lot of looksmax users recently LOL but I'll help you out

The issues you are trying to solve are all intertwined -

bad maxilla = bad posture, downward facing jaw/poor jawline, narrow maxilla and jaw, zygos appear "wide" in these people because the maxilla is wide and pushes the zygos further horizontally, etc.

- K2 and all this stuff works well because lowering serotonin helps bones appear more defined, BUT the model results you are looking for are not some overnight diet thing that you will achieve magically with some magical way of eating - it can help, but you are looking at serious changes in the maxilla/skull in this journey you want to take

Notice how people with good maxillas have good posture and vice-versa - this is no coincidence, your maxilla is connected to the spine which is why mewing and stuff of the like will offer SIGNIFICANTLY better results to those that focus on fixing all 3 of these things - breathing, posture, and the maxilla.

You simply cannot widen your jaws, increase the width of the zygos, increase airway volume WITHOUT first expanding your maxilla width and subsequently forward growth - The Maxilla is the only factor that matters here and any method that tries to avoid that will fail. I do have safe, easy methods of doing this that I can share with you via Message that I developed myself through years of trial and error that you will not find on the internet (believe me I've searched) - but please do not expect to solve these issues with some magical hormones.

lookism and looksmax users seem to think that HGH, K2, testosterone is magically going to fix the entire shape of their skull/maxilla - this is extreme wishful thinking and you are approaching this journey the wrong way.
i sended you private message to talk, thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals