Why someone look like this?

5a-DHP

DHEA may also help; I believe Peat grew over an inch taller when he took it in his 40's! But don't forget the basics.
That's more so the product of restored muscle size and tone - mainly via cortisol antagonism - leading to improved, more upright posture - not actual bone growth, which is what OP is looking for.

Nomane Euger

ursidae

OP, the only irreperable thing is a narrow and long face and you don't have that. You'll be fine.

Sweet Meat

My dream is to be a boxer/mma fighter.
top pro fighters have a face with big bones, all of them have big head/jaw.
I don t have any reason to live if i can t be a top athlete and my genetic is stoping me. I want to die because i don t want to do anything else , just sport and i can t be a pro because small bones/head can t sustain big punishment vs big frames. :) also i want respect from other guys because i m physical intimidating, from girls also. idon t care about anything else .
Girls like big framed guys, jawline and it s a fact. i don t want anything else, just to know how to achieve that. You can t lie these guys aren t superior genetic vs the first 2.

i box and wrestle

i'm 6ft 4 and around 80kg, which is light but i'm long limbed and strong and a south paw so i have a severe advantage over 95% of the people in my weight category, and i can tell you that even if you got everything you wanted right now, you'd be torn apart in the ring for two reasons;

you're superficial and emotional. you're idealizing suicide because of something that is out of your control, which is a weak af mentality. strong fighters adapt and overcome/compensate their weaknesses, they don't use their short comings as a reason to limit themselves, or to manipulate strangers on the internet into "helping" them via emotional hyperbole

your desire to intimidate other men honestly tells me more about your prospects as a fighter than your size, speed or skill ever could. if you're in it for ego, you'll get torn apart by absolutely everyone that understands that speed, leverage and patience are king of the ring and the boys who think size=respect never understand that

i know a guy who trains in the gym 5days a week purely to get bigger because he thinks men should be muscled. he once got backed into a corner by a lone sheep that squared up to him on a hike. suffice to say, size does not equal respect and if a sheep can figure this out, i expect you can too if you focus more on training and less on comparing yourself to other people

schultz

Apples (peeled), pears, bananas, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, dates, grapes, lychees, raspberries, strawberries contain very little carotene.
I think excessive carotene is a huge factor why many people become hypothyroid. That's why orange juice is not optimal. I don't know why Ray Peat recommends drinking orange juice instead of other fruit juice. He said himself that carotenes block thyroid and steroid production.

4 cups of orange juice has as much carotene as an 1/8th of a medium sized sweet potato. It's not exactly a rich source.

llian

OP, the only irreperable thing is a narrow and long face and you don't have that. You'll be fine.
True, over for long narrow faced guys

iBQGiBg.jpg

Jon-Kortajarena-hair-style.png
Francisco-Lachowski-hairstyle.png
19363ygwjhs.png

Why despite low bf, some people have no bones in their face, their whole skeleton is frail, small and other people have big robust skeleton, big jawline and are masculines.​

What make a bad genetic? Small wrists, narrow shoulders, head, neck girlish voice, shynes and what make a strong one? Big jaw, head, neck, overall good look and intimidating.
This are exemples.
The first 2 vs 2 last 2.
What make that?
Testosteron? Dht? Just overall strong bone genetic? But what give that genetic? And what can you do if your face at low bf doesn t have any bones like the first 2.
Life is unfair..
This is super cringe by the way.

Why are some people born more intelligent than others? Why are some people born with fat boy genes vs. others?

We all have our strengths and weaknesses it's stupid to worry about minor differences in facial appearance

ursidae

Taking about John Mew type narrowness. I feel bad for giving this man as an example, he saved many people’s faces, but I can’t imagine a surgery or dietary regiment that can undo this. It’s much more striking in women: Sarah Jessica Parker vs Margot Robbie for example
Count your blessings OP, you have good proportions and decent bone structure

1616341263021.jpeg

llian

Taking about John Mew type narrowness. I feel bad for giving this man as an example, he saved many people’s faces, but I can’t imagine a surgery or dietary regiment that can undo this. It’s much more striking in women: Sarah Jessica Parker vs Margot Robbie for example
Count your blessings OP, you have good proportions and decent bone structure

View attachment 22231
Lol you compare a 80yo dude with 18yo OP

That isnt even that long of a face just long Philtrum. Long philtrum can look good as well for ex
SmartSelect_20201021-170708_Chrome.jpg

ursidae

Lol you compare a 80yo dude with 18yo OP

That isnt even that long of a face just long Philtrum. Long philtrum can look good as well for ex
View attachment 22232
A face can be long without being narrow.

long and narrow (and young)
1616343600321.jpeg

A face with similar mid face length but wide skull= long but not narrow

1616344854424.jpeg

narrow skull but normal length of mid face

all of these faces will be considered long but for different reasons. Women will pull off a narrow face more easily and men can work with a long face, but a long and narrow face- very hard to pull off and near impossible to correct

Last edited:

ursidae

look at his facial structure here, maybe the photos don't do it justice.

Muscles are over the top but it’s not exactly as if I have very balanced hormones to judge what’s attractive. Maybe ask a couple of healthy ovulating women what they think is attractive

johnwester130

llian

True, over for long narrow faced guys

maybe i have something wrong with my hormones, but I don't see what is so amazing about these people?

They just look slim. almost feminine.
Ask any girl if she finds them attractive and you will get your answer

meatbag

Alright, I'll bite.

Yes, I believe people should stop having children, but it has nothing to do with Europe or Africa.. it has everything to do with suffering. Ideally, every region should be assessed for its theoretical life supporting capability and people should be incentivized to live within those means.

Those that are privileged enough to bring a child into this world with access to resources and good health still have no guarantee or contingency for tragedy, they are just rolling the dice on someone else's existence.. What if you die in an accident and your child is orphaned? I suppose the people that adopt your child into a good home are just "do-gooders".. In fact it is the causality of tragedy, environmental constraints, or poor nutrition from some financial situation that many of us are even posting here. Loss and misery is unfortunately the catalyst to my passion in biochemistry, and it seems that those that have come from "good stock" are only interested in maintaining the status quo.

It is by uplifting those in need that you can begin to stabilize them, otherwise suffering will just beget more suffering, and what is to stop your "neighbor" from deciding that they want to be the one that hands you the left over resources, if there is any? In the scenario of some form of collapse or economical turmoil.. this is a stupid game, and biological legacy is nothing compared to an ideological legacy.

I'd like to imagine that mankind can be more than just some flesh automaton stuck on the same behavior loop, but we do the same things don't we? We devour our own through economical usury and subjugation, through class hierarchy and status, through neglect and selected ignorance, and finally if necessary through war and the more obvious forms violence.

Apologies.

"...We can do so much now, with so little, that we can take care of everybody. That’s why the idea of scarcity is all wrong... The politicians still say that it’s you or me, and that’s why they go for the gun..." Bucky Fuller (1982)

Economists and decent citizens alike are suspicious ofmonopoly. There are many good reasons for this. The traditionaleconomic analysis of monopoly emphasizes the “welfare triangle”– the loss of efficiency due to the fact that monopolies createartificial scarcity in order to garner a higher price. More recenteconomic analysis emphasizes “x-inefficiency” – that monopoliesuse inefficient and excessively costly methods of production. Thepolitical economy literature emphasizes the rent-seeking nature ofmonopoly, especially of government mandated monopoly:monopolies distort the political system by purchasing favoritetreatment at the expense of everyone else.
-David Levine's Economic and Game Theory Page

"the system depends on its ability to exploit enclosure, private property rights, and the artificial scarcity that results"
https://twitter.com/againstutopia

Enclosure | European history

Last edited:

Hgreen56

Apples (peeled), pears, bananas, blueberries, cherries, cranberries, dates, grapes, lychees, raspberries, strawberries contain very little carotene.
I think excessive carotene is a huge factor why many people become hypothyroid. That's why orange juice is not optimal. I don't know why Ray Peat recommends drinking orange juice instead of other fruit juice. He said himself that carotenes block thyroid and steroid production.
because all fruits you just named are high serotonergic and has lot of pectins and soluble fiber that are harming.
Carotene is more a problem when its from vegetables like carrots.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals