The Things That Make Me Think I Have Aspergers

OP
E

Explorer

no it's a developmental disorder, iirc haidut has posted some studies that showed mothers that were high estrogen/hypothyroid were more likely to have autistic kids. You can have some autistic traits just from being high serotonin though.
My TSH is 3.0,, Free T3 a bit above the reference range, Free T4 in middle-higher, Estrogen 20 out of 12-27 something reference range, total T 523ng/dl, Prolactin 200 out of 110-340 something, morning cortisol 600 out of 240-570 something

OP
E

Explorer

I was diagnosed with aspergers and I am very creative.. I'm pretty sure Mozart was aspergers.. I think its an evolution rather than a disability
He memorized and rewrote that Catholic song Misere mei, Deus, which was originally hidden, apparently it is more likely for autists to possess such specific cognitive abilities above average in specific areas e.g. memorizing things, calculating fast in my head, etc.

I personally calculate things in my head faster than most people I have known and find it easier to understand systematic relations between seemingly unrelated subjects of science and how they all inter-relate e.g. biology affecting psychology then economics then politics and such although anybody could learn it if focusing on it enough, maybe it has to do with how interested you are in something which determines how well you learn it and autism creates hyperfocus and obsessions and repetitions which could lead to extreme mastery of specific skills/knowledges

Mephisto

I was diagnosed with aspergers and I am very creative.. I'm pretty sure Mozart was aspergers.. I think its an evolution rather than a disability
I think doctors/psychologists have a very poor understanding of autism, e.g they claim autistic people have no empathy but they just show it differently, and I've known plenty of creative autistic people too. They also claim autistic people don't understand humour and can't be funny which is ridiculous.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals