Solving My Mystery Illness

biomes

How are things progressing? My symptoms are similar to yours. I tried CamphoSal for a week and a half which helped quite a bit with lower serotonin and gut toxins. It’s quite hard on the liver however so I’ve had to take a break. Worth a shot to see if it helps you. I’ve been trying cypro as well but can’t say I’ve used it long enough to see benefits, yet.

OP
Max23

Max23

How are things progressing? My symptoms are similar to yours. I tried CamphoSal for a week and a half which helped quite a bit with lower serotonin and gut toxins. It’s quite hard on the liver however so I’ve had to take a break. Worth a shot to see if it helps you. I’ve been trying cypro as well but can’t say I’ve used it long enough to see benefits, yet.

It´s really bad. Thanks for asking. Walking is very painful, feet continue to deteriorate. My car broke. I also get a lot of fatigue and weakness in the morning. The lockdown is getting me mentally. I can´t research the disease any more because the library is closed and I can´t sit at home very long. Eczema is growing and I really don´t understand why. Tyrannical forces are trying to take over the world. I would like to tell people to wake up, but I can´t sit for very long and write about it. Most supplements irritate the system so it is hard to use them. CamphoSal is a great idea. Right now on top of the list are quality thyroid and Meldonium.

I have been watching videos on YouTube about vaccines and now I am convinced that at least a part of this disease is caused by vaccines. I didn´t have chronic illnesses before a tetanus vaccine. Then I developed anal itch, bloody rectum and tinnitus. More problems kept coming up. No my muscle problems are a little bit similar to tetanus. I also think my food allergies and eczema is caused by vaccines. It is crazy to hear stories and read research about how healthy unvaccinated people are compared to vaccinated people.

alephx

Max,

Sorry for what you are going through, it sems you have not been feeling well for a long time. Now I think, you are in a very good place..

I have some suggestions that you might consider given your situation. For me the key to avoiding hypothyroidism is supplementing magnesium, the rest can be in perfect shape but if magnesium is not optimal (no PUFA, high vitamin, organ meats, high carb) I still get a slowed down metabolism. Take magnesium, and 30 min later I can feel my hands already get warmer. Somehow, for me it is key. I think it can be for you also, I know for a fact when taking magnesium aside from metabolism, my muscle feel much more energetic (as in endurance) and relaxed. Even my respiration becomes much more deeper. I mention this because you said that you feel very tense muscles. Also, magnesium tends to be discarded during stress so your needs probably need to be higher.

Number two, zinc. It helps me a ton with stomach acid production. Personally, I can remember how when waking up as a kid I would feel hungry in my stomach as if it was already producing acid just from thinking of breakfast. Supplementing zinc somehow returned that feeling, which as if others said you have low stomach acid this will probably help quite a bit. Now, the others mentioned you possibly have copper deficiency, if you take zinc it will only get worse. So go fix that copper, ideal (eat beef liver, mussels, etc). Alternative get some organic sopper such as copper bisglycinate.

Three, sunlight, be sure to get enough of sun. The sun is simply exceptional for your health. Vitamin D, red light, regulating your sleep cycle. Vitamin D in particular is key for immune function which for you might help a lot with the gut. Look it up but there's research findings how low D correlates with ulcers and the worst digestive infections. Now, take it easy, don't overdo it with the sun and try some kind of D supplementation.

Four, if you have been eating PUFA, and now eating little fat, you need to get on Coconut oil ASAP. My thinking here is, if you already have accumulated PUFA in your body, the only way your body will be able to "process" it, will be if it has enough saturated fats to help stabilize this breakdown of PUFA. Think of it as protection for your body so it gets to begin adequately ridding itself of PUFA.

Five, if you are having liver issues that could point to inadequate protein intake. Key here would be as the others said to supplement grenetin, it is very good for the liver and I believe one of the few ways to get rid of fatty liver.

Last but not least, having the gait problem and nervous system issues in general. B vitamins. Try getting as much as you can from food, if you eat pork, pork chops are an excellent source of B1. Beef liver, and only possibly a supplement if you are already eating those first. I know in my country first prescription for nerve pain or injury, shot of B vitamins.

Now this one is a bit controversial in RP-land but I also think adequate Iodine is key. However, I would leave supplementing it for last, once you feel you are doing good with the rest.

I would say try this, but take it easy. What do I mean? Take them every other day, begin with small doses and remember consistency is better than spiking. I believe long term one should not need them (other than the sun) but they help jump start your body and repair itself. Even then for instance I keep going back to magnesium as I know I deplete it very quickly if I overdo coffee or go in an intense hike or drink alcohol (mostly pissing away that magnesium).

Hope this is of help, it seems you are on the right track, but do know if you are missing even 1 thing in your diet it could be blocking your body from beginning to heal itself. Thankfully you are in the right forum

OP
Max23

Max23

Max,

Sorry for what you are going through, it sems you have not been feeling well for a long time. Now I think, you are in a very good place..

I have some suggestions that you might consider given your situation. For me the key to avoiding hypothyroidism is supplementing magnesium, the rest can be in perfect shape but if magnesium is not optimal (no PUFA, high vitamin, organ meats, high carb) I still get a slowed down metabolism. Take magnesium, and 30 min later I can feel my hands already get warmer. Somehow, for me it is key. I think it can be for you also, I know for a fact when taking magnesium aside from metabolism, my muscle feel much more energetic (as in endurance) and relaxed. Even my respiration becomes much more deeper. I mention this because you said that you feel very tense muscles. Also, magnesium tends to be discarded during stress so your needs probably need to be higher.

Number two, zinc. It helps me a ton with stomach acid production. Personally, I can remember how when waking up as a kid I would feel hungry in my stomach as if it was already producing acid just from thinking of breakfast. Supplementing zinc somehow returned that feeling, which as if others said you have low stomach acid this will probably help quite a bit. Now, the others mentioned you possibly have copper deficiency, if you take zinc it will only get worse. So go fix that copper, ideal (eat beef liver, mussels, etc). Alternative get some organic sopper such as copper bisglycinate.

Three, sunlight, be sure to get enough of sun. The sun is simply exceptional for your health. Vitamin D, red light, regulating your sleep cycle. Vitamin D in particular is key for immune function which for you might help a lot with the gut. Look it up but there's research findings how low D correlates with ulcers and the worst digestive infections. Now, take it easy, don't overdo it with the sun and try some kind of D supplementation.

Four, if you have been eating PUFA, and now eating little fat, you need to get on Coconut oil ASAP. My thinking here is, if you already have accumulated PUFA in your body, the only way your body will be able to "process" it, will be if it has enough saturated fats to help stabilize this breakdown of PUFA. Think of it as protection for your body so it gets to begin adequately ridding itself of PUFA.

Five, if you are having liver issues that could point to inadequate protein intake. Key here would be as the others said to supplement grenetin, it is very good for the liver and I believe one of the few ways to get rid of fatty liver.

Last but not least, having the gait problem and nervous system issues in general. B vitamins. Try getting as much as you can from food, if you eat pork, pork chops are an excellent source of B1. Beef liver, and only possibly a supplement if you are already eating those first. I know in my country first prescription for nerve pain or injury, shot of B vitamins.

Now this one is a bit controversial in RP-land but I also think adequate Iodine is key. However, I would leave supplementing it for last, once you feel you are doing good with the rest.

I would say try this, but take it easy. What do I mean? Take them every other day, begin with small doses and remember consistency is better than spiking. I believe long term one should not need them (other than the sun) but they help jump start your body and repair itself. Even then for instance I keep going back to magnesium as I know I deplete it very quickly if I overdo coffee or go in an intense hike or drink alcohol (mostly pissing away that magnesium).

Hope this is of help, it seems you are on the right track, but do know if you are missing even 1 thing in your diet it could be blocking your body from beginning to heal itself. Thankfully you are in the right forum

I occasionally take magnesium. Magnesium citrate alleviates eye pain and carbonate neck stiffness. I should try other forms also. It does also have pro metabolic effects. Betaine improves my stomach acid. I take it. Zinc boost testosterone so I think it is beneficial. I don´t know if it improves my stomach acid. I also sometimes take copper, but it causes knee nerve pain.

I live in a country that has five months of sun a year so that one is tough. Vitamin D causes neck spasms so I can´t take it. I eat some PUFA because it is hard to find other stuff and coconut oil is expensive. Supplemental protein is difficult. Most of them cause some problems . Like eye pain or allergic stuff. Gelatin I should order online and try.

I don´t have gait problems, my spine is degenerating and it affects feet. I hate the B vitamin complex, because it causes fatigue and cold feet. I think maybe it is because of methylfolate. I want to order online quality B1, B2 and B6. I would like to try iodine to see what happens and if it´ll boost thyroid.

Thanks for the suggestions!

alephx

I see, you are already doing plenty.

I think the gelatin can be very important for you, now that you have given more details. It helps a lot with processing PUFA, not exactly sure why but remember reading the glycine it contains helps the liver rid itself of PUFA without the normal oxidation process. Not sure about your situation but do try to avoid PUFA as much as possible, if anything try substituting with butter. Also not ideal, but something curious I have noticed about the processed food back home (Mexico), some of the cookies you can buy at convenience stores are practically all saturated fat as it helps them keep fresh longer. I have eaten them when I get a craving for something fatty and the only things available are PUFA. Curiously enough, here in the US the packaged food, is loaded with PUFA and I never eat it.

I come from a food culture where having some kind of bone broth every week is the normal, this has lots of gelatin. Now that I'm temporarily living in another country, I'm surprised how 90% of all soups are made with water and not broth :/ Grenetin/Gelatin I find to be VERY anti-inflammatory and very relaxing, it can put me to sleep quite nicely (feels when I was a kid and would randomly fall asleep on the couch or even seated when it was night.) I have tried whey-protein in the past and it is not very good on me. I love steak and have eaten more ~1lb in one seating; for some reason I get a craving for bone broth afterwards. Now I know it is the gelatin I'm missing.

Anecdotally, my great-grandmother had a tablespoon of gelatin every day (she said it was good for her skin and nails) and she lead a very active life right up to the last months of her life (99 years old).

P.S. for the sun consider going to a tanning booth. I do 5min every 2-3 days in winter (north USA) and it helps a ton.

Wish you the best

OP
Max23

Max23

I see, you are already doing plenty.

I think the gelatin can be very important for you, now that you have given more details. It helps a lot with processing PUFA, not exactly sure why but remember reading the glycine it contains helps the liver rid itself of PUFA without the normal oxidation process. Not sure about your situation but do try to avoid PUFA as much as possible, if anything try substituting with butter. Also not ideal, but something curious I have noticed about the processed food back home (Mexico), some of the cookies you can buy at convenience stores are practically all saturated fat as it helps them keep fresh longer. I have eaten them when I get a craving for something fatty and the only things available are PUFA. Curiously enough, here in the US the packaged food, is loaded with PUFA and I never eat it.

I come from a food culture where having some kind of bone broth every week is the normal, this has lots of gelatin. Now that I'm temporarily living in another country, I'm surprised how 90% of all soups are made with water and not broth :/ Grenetin/Gelatin I find to be VERY anti-inflammatory and very relaxing, it can put me to sleep quite nicely (feels when I was a kid and would randomly fall asleep on the couch or even seated when it was night.) I have tried whey-protein in the past and it is not very good on me. I love steak and have eaten more ~1lb in one seating; for some reason I get a craving for bone broth afterwards. Now I know it is the gelatin I'm missing.

Anecdotally, my great-grandmother had a tablespoon of gelatin every day (she said it was good for her skin and nails) and she lead a very active life right up to the last months of her life (99 years old).

P.S. for the sun consider going to a tanning booth. I do 5min every 2-3 days in winter (north USA) and it helps a ton.

Wish you the best

Thanks for the best wishes!

If my health was better I would do more to improve it, but I´m afraid this is it. Now a really bad low back pain has started. My calf muscles have degenerated and it is even more painful to walk.

If I was healthier I would order gelatin and eat very low PUFA. In my country bone broth soups are popular and also other foods containing gelatin. I would cook them myself if I could and use more self made food with a peatian touch. Whey is very allergenic for me. I just experimented with it. Although it gives some positive effects. Tanning booth is an idea I haven´t considered.

shepherdgirl

Did not read this thread so sorry if this has been mentioned.
Why are you eating millet? Do you eat cruciferous/brassica vegetables raw or lightly cooked?
These foods are high in goitrogens which block the thyroid. I believe well-cooking veggies lowers the goitrogen content. However I don't think that cooking millet removes the goitrogens. You say you are cold and have bradycardia - could you be a little hypothyroid? Goitrogens will make hypo symptoms worde.

OP
Max23

Max23

Did not read this thread so sorry if this has been mentioned.
Why are you eating millet? Do you eat cruciferous/brassica vegetables raw or lightly cooked?
These foods are high in goitrogens which block the thyroid. I believe well-cooking veggies lowers the goitrogen content. However I don't think that cooking millet removes the goitrogens. You say you are cold and have bradycardia - could you be a little hypothyroid? Goitrogens will make hypo symptoms worde.

I eat millet porridge for every breakfast because I can´t think of anything else to eat for breakfast. Rice or buckwheat porridge just doesn´t go in. I dropped oat bran porridge when I went to a low vitamin A diet. I didn´t know millet has goitrogens. I wonder if it also contributes to eczema since it itches after breakfast.

I eat cabbage quite often, raw and cooked. Other cruciferous vegetables I don´t eat much. I am pretty sure hypothyroidism play are role in this condition for sure. There are just too many symptoms to prove that.

The weather in my country went pretty warm and it improves my muscle function for sure. I think it is rather the warmth, not vitamin D. Maybe both.

OP
Max23

Max23

Now my fingers are starting to have abnormal positioning and movement. The small finger on my right hand moves too much inward and it gets on the way of the next finger. I didn´t really expect finger problems, but when toes are affected, I guess fingers must as well. The cause of this has something to do with the spine. My toes move incorrectly when moved as well and have done so a few months. It is hard to move them up in certain body positions, like when the leg is straight. Small toes have an abnormal inward positioning as well. And the shape of the foot has changed. My abdomen muscles are not straight and scoliosis seems to be getting worse. Neck is a big problem and the right side of my body works more abnormally. So sad that my septoplasty didn´t work out now a year ago, it really fixed my neck, jaw and gave more strenght overall. I still look like a normal human being (the eczema isn´t pretty on my hands though), but this finger problem is scary and I don´t know how much longer I will be able to look normal.

OP
Max23

Max23

And my left leg has less support and the calf muscles are getting weaker and weaker. On the positive side I got a new car and I have been doing a lot of heavy bag punching and I enjoy it a lot and wait for to do it every day. I am amazed I still can do it. I bought my own boxing gloves. I also found a concoction for exercise that works all the time and that enables me to box and exercise at all. It is 150mg of riboflavin, 100mg of niacinamide, 30mg of magnesium malate, 50mg of P5P for lunch with food. Later I take one Alka Seltzer, 30 minutes later I eat and drink coffee with 500mg of niacin just before exercise. It gives great benefits that sometimes last even for the next day. This way the niacin isn´t allergenic, doesn´t produce the prostaglandin flush, but even heals the eczema a bit. My eyes get bloodshot though for a little bit of time.

I went to a dentist and she cleaned my yellow teeth and said they are so because of drinking coffee and tea. I quit those and only drink coffee before exercise. Teeth haven´t gotten back yellow in about a month.

I have also tried a lot of stuff. The best of them is P5P, it really increases the muscles ability to contract, maybe the best supplement for that, even better than progesterone. The other star is Alka Seltzer, it helps create body heat, gives energy and improves muscle contraction. It is a bit eczematogenic, I think because of the citric acid. Also I have tried:

· Whey – some metabolic benefits, but increases eczema. Can´t really use it.
· Boulardii – I don´t know that there are benefits, increases eczema and angular cheilitis
· Iron gluconate – Some energy benefits, causes itch and eczema. Only supplement along with vitamin K to cause gas.
· Electrolytes – Gives heat and energy especially at first, but caused some neck pain and thigh pain. Somehow I think because of magnesium.
· Gingko Biloba – makes the body warm a little bit. At first had some mental benefits, but might cause itch
· 2,5 grams of sodium bicarbonate and a cup of orange juice – has heat generating, muscle contraction bettering effects, might cause some anal itch
· Iodine, 150mcg – Really don´t like this one, feels very estrogenic, I got bad eye pain, facial flush, cold body and feet, estrogenic sex drive. It increased heart rate and that was pleasant.
· Niacinamide, 100mg – might have skin benefits, but I don´t notice much other effects
· Magnesium malate – might cause gum inflammation, don´t notice much taken alone
· MSM – increases bowel transit time, sometimes might cause eye pain and inner thigh pain or lower back pain. Not much of an energy booster.
· L-Theanine with lemon balm – some relaxation, fatigue. Got a really bad eye pain, like my eyes would want to come bulging out from my eyesockets.
· I got R5P, choline on my shelf. Ordered meldonium, I don´t know if it will clear the customs. Also I want to try NAG.

Last edited:
OP
Max23

Max23

I looked at my old notebook and found that I had gotten the tick encephalitis vaccine in 2004, 2004, 2005, 2008 and 2012. In 2010 I got the tetanus vaccine. That is a lot of aluminum. During that time I got the anal itch, which now has turned into eczema, food allergies, elevated IgE and probably a lot of other stuff. In 2004 we had to get those for a biology practice in the woods. Nobody mentioned any possible adverse effects. Some nasty ones like MS or GBS are mentioned on the insert of these products.

Without those vaccines I would still have my health I think. Earlier childhood vaccinations probably played a role as well. After those vaccines I got a lot of ear infections (which vaccines cause a lot of the times) and furunculosis, after one I had fever and muscle pain. Also a massive depression. So I took a lot of antidepressants between the ages of 17 and 25. Those definitely had an adverse health effect. I mostly took Zoloft, which can cause a lot of very negative health conditions. They provided no benefits. I much regret those unnecessary medical interventions. I have killed some ticks, but I don´t think I have been bitten by one since. Antidepressants only made things worse. I was young and stupid and trusted the medical system.

OP
Max23

Max23

Tried Pyrucet and StressNon. Both have amazing benefits, especially improving muscle function and providing mental benefits, like improved mood and others. Unfortunately both cause a really bad itch and increase eczema. I really don´t understand why? Maybe the liver is clogged up or both damage the intestinal lining somehow. But Pyrucet does it even when applied topically. Haven´t tried StressNon topically yet.

OP
Max23

Max23

I´ll be finally repeating my low vitamin A diet and will be doing it in a more scientific way. I´ll also be drinking warm water before meals as suggested by Elma Stuart. I´ll be writing about it in another thread.