Rope Worms

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Why not collect a specimen to have tested for ova and parasites at a clinical lab? Most family physicians and gastroenterologists would order the rest for you.

OP
Max23

Max23

Why not collect a specimen to have tested for ova and parasites at a clinical lab? Most family physicians and gastroenterologists would order the rest for you.

I don´t trust them at all. Usually the doctors deny everything I say. They´ll find a way to weasel out of every health problem. The western medical system doesn´t believe that parasites exist. The tests are notoriously bad. There have been experiments where a worm has been deliberately put into a sample and the labs have not been able to find it. And I just can´t go through being humiliated and called a liar again.

OP
Max23

Max23

For me it is an enema done with three drops of activated chlorine dioxide per half a litre of water. A very controvertial subject, but I haven´t found any real evidence against the method.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I totally understand not going to a doctor. I try not to go, too. If you have access to a microscope or a stereoscopic microscope and can get a copy of:
Atlas of Human Parasitology, 5th Edition
Lawrence R. Ash
and Thomas C. Orihel
American Society for Clinical Pathology Press, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 2007
ISBN: 0891891676
Pages: 525

you might be able to see the structures that a clinical microbiologist uses to identity parasites.

OP
Max23

Max23

Thank you! I´m in a library and was just thinking that I should check out some books about parasitology :). I´ll definately try to identify them.

Ihor

@Max23
Once I made a coffee enema several times and they also left me, after it I felt a great relief. In short, I think that the rope worms are more like biofilm or epithelium cells:
1. Non-oxidized and not bound metals due to low gastric acid such as copper, iron.
2. Anyone not digested by starch
3. Not absorbed fructose, retinol, carotenoids.
4. Bacterial biofilm.
All of this is either eaten by bacteria and form mucus from it, or the body itself envelops these substances into mucus as a foreign body that it could not process. If you have a bad liver, then most of these options are very possible. All this will settle in the colon.
If you do not go into a lot of details, at this stage, I pray:
1. Refusal or minimization of fructose from all its sources, until the intestines are cleansed and the liver is restored.
2. Mandatory refusal of starch.
3. Consumption of retinol or carotenoids that do not exceed current needs otherwise they will suppress metabolism and thyroid.
4. The maximum amount of non-fatty protein in the first place for the recovery of the liver that it can process.
5. This item is particularly important. BIOFILM DESTRUCTION: pineapple and kiwi (contain enzymes that destroy LPS), coconut, milk (if not digested, it forms lactic acid, which also destroys the biofilm), activated carbon.
6. The minimization of dietary sources of iron and copper, which, if not absorbed, will feed the pathogens.
It was also not bad to know the analyzes of its iron panel, copper (ceruloplasmin), zinc.
What is your liver condition?

OP
Max23

Max23

@Max23
Once I made a coffee enema several times and they also left me, after it I felt a great relief. In short, I think that the rope worms are more like biofilm or epithelium cells:
1. Non-oxidized and not bound metals due to low gastric acid such as copper, iron.
2. Anyone not digested by starch
3. Not absorbed fructose, retinol, carotenoids.
4. Bacterial biofilm.
All of this is either eaten by bacteria and form mucus from it, or the body itself envelops these substances into mucus as a foreign body that it could not process. If you have a bad liver, then most of these options are very possible. All this will settle in the colon.
If you do not go into a lot of details, at this stage, I pray:
1. Refusal or minimization of fructose from all its sources, until the intestines are cleansed and the liver is restored.
2. Mandatory refusal of starch.
3. Consumption of retinol or carotenoids that do not exceed current needs otherwise they will suppress metabolism and thyroid.
4. The maximum amount of non-fatty protein in the first place for the recovery of the liver that it can process.
5. This item is particularly important. BIOFILM DESTRUCTION: pineapple and kiwi (contain enzymes that destroy LPS), coconut, milk (if not digested, it forms lactic acid, which also destroys the biofilm), activated carbon.
6. The minimization of dietary sources of iron and copper, which, if not absorbed, will feed the pathogens.
It was also not bad to know the analyzes of its iron panel, copper (ceruloplasmin), zinc.
What is your liver condition?

That is a great theory. Rope worms are definitely a biofilm because they use bacteria to digest their food. As do other parasites, they don´t have digestive organs and are basically reproductive machines. I could very well be that the body makes them when the liver is burdened. I have often thought of it being the case myself. As the story with vitamin A could be, that when the liver is burdened with heavy metals and too much tasks to make protein, it can not handle too much of it. I think the case is similar with cholesterol transporting proteins too. For example they go low in case of mercury or alcohol poisoning.

At the start of my disease I had elevated cholesterol which now has constantly been normal. A lot of problems pointed that my liver was in trouble, which led me to rope worms. Several times I had elevated creatinine and urinary heavy metals, which means that they are detoxed mainly by the kidneys and not by the liver. I´ve had low alkaline phosphatase, lactate dehydrogenase, elevated bilirubin and homocysteine. Liver ultrasound showed a 1,2cm hemangioma. My serum copper and ceruloplasmin are within range. Urinary zinc and copper are also within range. These as with most everything are lowish. Serum iron is low, although I eat a lot of meat. All in all I think something exogenous caused the „bad liver“, other than diet, because my first chronic condition was anal itch.

Parasites usually consume a lot of heavy metals to shield them from being digested. Therefore they are also heavier than water. Rope worms mostly float on water. Does it mean they don´t have a high heavy metal density? Do they also get digested when they „die“? This could be very damaging with the LPS and other toxins. I get basically the same reaction with these substances – dairy, egg whites, Pau D´Arco and vitamin C. That is itching and skin damage in the rectal area. I have been wondering what do these substances have in common? They are anti heavy metal. Maybe they are also antiparasitic? Maybe the dead worms get digested. But then would MMS enema cause the strongest itch, but it doesn´t.

I´ve had bad experiences with dieting. I don´t look to modify the diet right now because I don´t think the effect would be significant. It would also cost a lot. I already don´t eat dairy, eggs or gluten. Ideally I would like to diversify my protein more, lower PUFA and vitamin A, eat more fruits and vegetables. Right now I am looking to implement the Kalcker protocol. I am struggling to find mebendazole. Alldaychemist doesn´t ship to my county. If anyone knows where to safely get it, I would appreciate the information.

OP
Max23

Max23

Update:
24 hour fast - caused a lot of muscle pain, mental function impairment. I am pretty certain my muscle problems are from energy deficiency, like Ray Peat has talked about.
1. colon hydrotherapy - did it after the fast. Not much came out except green fecal matter.
2. colon hydrotherapy - did an MMS enema first. I saw dozens of rope worms. All of them smaller. One was maybe 15cm long. Also saw black things, that the nurse called some sort of fat. They were about the size of a small coin.
3. colon hydrotherapy - did and MMS enema first also and saw a lot of mucus-like material. Abdomen muscles felt very good after and the area and spine felt mobile.

Did the hydrotherapy on consecutive days. Didn´t notice any negative effects. It was a positive experience. The nurse referred to the rope worm as "slime, that grows itself". She sees it a lot in varying quantities. People have different problems from it, but usually feel better when it´s out. The biggest "slime" she had seen was 1,5 meters and the biggest tapeworm 10m from a woman, whose only complaint was fatigue.

After the therapies came out a colony of the smaller worms. I got some samples and tried to take it to the lab, but it was closed.

OP
Max23

Max23

Update:
Aftermath of the hydrotherapies: lightness in the abdomen muscles went away. Feces have become brown and very smooth-looking. Seems like because the intestinal walls are clean. They mostly sink, previously they floated.

Andreas Moritz´s liver flush: It was a torturous experience because of dehydration and starvation. Green balls came out, but not as big and as much as in the pictures on internet. It is weird that they are so perfectly rounded like they have tubular origin. Although they are pasty-soft, like they were concentrated olive oil. So far the liver flush hasn´t produced much positive effects. It had some mental benefits and positive effects on muscles, probably short term. Something resulting from the flush caused my oral and anal skin to be very weak and almost broken. Some of the dehydration seems to last even a few days after.

OP
Max23

Max23

My take on MMS:

I posted about using it and I would like to make it clearer. Since this is a controversial topic, I think it is vital that people talk about it. People should trust people. If they find something harmful, they´ll post about it and people won´t use it. This led me to using it since there were practically no negative posts. There should be no censorship, especially in health, because it is the most important thing in the world.

Oral MMS – I went up to eight drops a day. At first it caused burning in the throat, like reflux. Later it started to cause torticollis-like neck spasms. They were minor, but still painful. Also it caused fatigue. I didn´t notice significant health benefits. So I stopped it.

MMS enemas – healed hemorrhoids, prostatic pain and premature ejaculation. All of those problems came back when I stopped the enemas. I guess it didn´t get to the root cause. On the negative side it caused depression and the neck spasms were even worse than with oral. I can´t figure out why it causes it. Coffee enemas are worse. Then my head is actually tilted. I have stopped the enemas, but I might use them for sometimes for those beneficial efects.

MMS baths – great for facial skin. I hoped they would work better against acne. No major benefits or negatives.

MMS, DMSO on gum inflammation – no effect in two days. Still experimenting.

MMS as a mouthwash – took care of tonsil stones and bad breath, which both came back after cessation. I burnt my tongue with too strong of a solution. I still haven´t found the correct formula. My mouth and tongue are sensitive and afraid of acids after the liver flush, so I am not sure about using it now.

In conclusion – I was expecting a miracle, but didn´t even get a placebo effect. I´ll continue experimenting. But even if MMS is treating my problem, I don´t think it can get to it and the neck spasms are concerning. Using it is a leap of faith and my experience doesn´t support using it. I don´t sense much danger with it either, when used properly.

OP
Max23

Max23

Update:

Scored a microscope. Looked those small worms under a microscope. They don´t look like parasites. Some look like some sort of yellow blocks inside a tube. Others look like fibers, only they are not as tense as plant fibres.

Andreas Kalcker´s protocol is canceled. Because a local delivering company sent my drugs back and others are stuck in the post office or somewhere. Bastard thieves! I hate this ####### world so much.

I won´t attempt the Gubarev protocol because I can´t figure out the connection with rope worms and disease. They are too enigmatic. Some people have a lot of rope worms and are not that sick, others have little of it and are very sick. I still think they are better out than in.

My health is still a mystery. I think it is a complex problem, that probably involves all of the disease causing factor: bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, heavy metals and other toxins. Also I think a part of it is physical injuries, espescially teeth. But very few people investigate diseases and there is no help from anywhere.

I guess this closes this log. I´ll post if I should find something concerning rope worms or parasites.

RealNeat

Update:

Scored a microscope. Looked those small worms under a microscope. They don´t look like parasites. Some look like some sort of yellow blocks inside a tube. Others look like fibers, only they are not as tense as plant fibres.

Andreas Kalcker´s protocol is canceled. Because a local delivering company sent my drugs back and others are stuck in the post office or somewhere. Bastard thieves! I hate this ####### world so much.

I won´t attempt the Gubarev protocol because I can´t figure out the connection with rope worms and disease. They are too enigmatic. Some people have a lot of rope worms and are not that sick, others have little of it and are very sick. I still think they are better out than in.

My health is still a mystery. I think it is a complex problem, that probably involves all of the disease causing factor: bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, heavy metals and other toxins. Also I think a part of it is physical injuries, espescially teeth. But very few people investigate diseases and there is no help from anywhere.

I guess this closes this log. I´ll post if I should find something concerning rope worms or parasites.

Not that I think shes completely level, but, have you looked into the work of the late Hulda Clark?

D

danishispsychic

I spent about 2 years straight working on Rope Worms. I am convinced that they are bio film - Boron works , Colonix by Dr Natura works, Salt C flushes work, - MMS enemas got rid of a 3ft fish tapeworm, food grade H20 enemas work, ACV orally and in enemas works. I am not a fan of coffee enemas for them except in rotation with other ones. Anything that can clean out mucoid plaque helps. I still do cleansing stuff for them around the full and new moon. There is a product on Amazon called Intestinal Edge that is pretty good too. Castor oil caps from Now Foods work to clean them out too. Inbox me if you want more info -

Forgive me if I have missed something. Have you considered or tried the pharmaceutical route? Fenbendazole is common, cheap and by all accounts effective and... it might even cure some cancers according to information on this raypeatforum post; Fenbendazole. The last thing the cancer industry needs is a cure. Even if it turns out that it isn't a parasite after all it might be worth a try, one dose can be pretty effective apparently.

OP
Max23

Max23

Not that I think shes completely level, but, have you looked into the work of the late Hulda Clark?

Her name comes up a lot in circles dealing with parasites. I have a bad experience with liver flush and antiparasitic herbs. The zapper is intriguing, but I have a negative experience with electromyography so I wouldn´t buy one. Would work with a therapist like her, but they are hard to come by.

OP
Max23

Max23

Forgive me if I have missed something. Have you considered or tried the pharmaceutical route? Fenbendazole is common, cheap and by all accounts effective and... it might even cure some cancers according to information on this raypeatforum post; Fenbendazole. The last thing the cancer industry needs is a cure. Even if it turns out that it isn't a parasite after all it might be worth a try, one dose can be pretty effective apparently.

I didn´t write about it, but I did the Kalcker protocol. It had daily doses of mebendazole and two-time doses of pyrantel. I took a dog dewormer that in addition to it had praziquantel and febantel, which is metabolized to fenbendazole. The first one was for a dog of 40kg, it gave me a headache. The second one I used a dose that was for a 60kg dog. It was without sideffects. Might have had a positive effect. Both of them made the so called fecal stones come out. Mebendazole didn´t do that even with doses of 500mg.
If I had cancer I would most definitely try antiparacitic pharmaceutical drugs. For me they have been much easier to tolerate than antiparasitic herbs. I have been meaning to try the dog dewormer for my size or more which is 85kg, but I doubt It´ll have an effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals