Liver Flush's Green Stones

OP
T

TheBeard

I've tried several different types of coffee, even varieties that are purposely used only for coffee enemas, but honestly any type of coffee seems to work. However, since coffee is often heavily sprayed with pesticides and can contain mold toxins, I would advice to use a high-quality brand. With that said, I currently use regular organic medium-dark roast.

My general protocol is 250-300 ml cold water which I add a heaping tablespoon of coffee to then bring it to a boil and stir it before turning the heat off and let it sit for 5-15 minutes. Then I add 250-300 ml of cold water to cool it down to body temperature before I strain it through a fine mesh sieve into a clean stainless steel enema bucket.

After the enema solution is prepared, I lube the tip with coconut oil and lay down comfortably on my left side on a blanket/large towel. Then I relax for a second before sticking the tube into my rectum and slowly release the clutch taking it all in over a period of 5-10 min to avoid cramping. When it's all inside, I turn to my right side and relax for 10-20 minutes depending on how I feel. Sometimes I can really feel the gallbladder contracting and stones coming out, but lately I haven't had that happen.

I don't use any epsom salt.

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Sorry I didn't mean to ask you to highlight the whole protocole, I've done it multiple times.

The thing is, I saw liver stones only once with a dark roast, and never ever since

Summer

If you do the flush just make sure you follow the instructions. Andreas Moritz explicitly stated that you need to have colonics performed before and after the flush, otherwise you risk dangerous blockage.

RWilly

Here is a laboratory analysis of what those after-flush stones are:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(05)66373-8/fulltext

"Microscopic examination of our patient's stones revealed that they lacked any crystalline structure, melted to an oily green liquid after 10 min at 40°C, and contained no cholesterol, bilirubin, or calcium by established wet chemical methods. 1 Traditional faecal fat extraction techniques 2 indicated that the stones contained fatty acids that required acid hydrolysis to give free fatty acids before extraction into ether. These fatty acids accounted for 75% of the original material.

Experimentation revealed that mixing equal volumes of oleic acid (the major component of olive oil) and lemon juice produced several semi solid white balls after the addition of a small volume of a potassium hydroxide solution. On air drying at room temperature, these balls became quite solid and hard. We conclude, therefore, that these green “stones” resulted from the action of gastric lipases on the simple and mixed triacylglycerols that make up olive oil, yielding long chain carboxylic acids (mainly oleic acid). This process was followed by saponification into large insoluble micelles of potassium carboxylates (lemon juice contains a high concentration of potassium) or “soap stones”. The cholesterol stones noted on ultrasound were removed by surgery (figure)."

Markus

Thanks a lot for your answer.
Sorry I didn't mean to ask you to highlight the whole protocole, I've done it multiple times.

The thing is, I saw liver stones only once with a dark roast, and never ever since
No problem!

I figured I might as well describe my entire protocol since others might be asking.

Sometimes I do them back to back if I feel there is a lot of sludge and/or stones.

Summer

I’ve read that the stones people pass when they do the traditional liver flush are just saponified olive oil.... hence the green colour.

For flushing the liver I’d say bitter herbs are better. And taurine.

Any recommendations on herbs? Do you eat them daily?

LLight

@TheBeard

Have you continued doing the liver flushes until now? If yes, do you still get benefits from it?

Do you apply the Andreas Moritz protocol? I wonder whether eating lots of fat in the form of butter, without doing the rest of the protocol (epsom salts, citrus) could lead to the same flushes, what do you think about it?

Summer

I'm going to be doing my first flush this weekend. Thanks for your input and information across various threads @TheBeard
Good luck.

Coincidentally I’m doing it this weekend too. Per Andreas Moritz’ protocol, I’ve been eating vegetarian w/butter all week, drinking 4oz of tart cherry juice per day since sunday, going in for colonics tomorrow and doing the actual flush on Saturday. Can’t wait.

Good luck.

Coincidentally I’m doing it this weekend too. Per Andreas Moritz’ protocol, I’ve been eating vegetarian w/butter all week, drinking 4oz of tart cherry juice per day since sunday, going in for colonics tomorrow and doing the actual flush on Saturday. Can’t wait.
Same to you, I'm not doing the vegetarian angle though.

Ben.

Not directed at me but i did 5-6 flushes (i kind of lost count so plusminus 1) and i never had a single stone come out.
Health wise, shortterm (immediately after drinking the oil and citrus mixture) i get very warm and chronic muscle tension everywhere gets reliefed, feels very good, along the lines of being at peace and happy. Next day/long term it causes my food to sit in my stomache for to long where i can barely eat more than a meal or two a day, this lasts for like a week until it calms down again.

Nothing like malic acid/apple juice, stonebreaker tea nor peppermint oil provided any help at all.
If i am going to do further flushes ... im probably reducing the amount of olive oil and citrus juice by half because this procedure realy works the gallbladder and has the potential to worsen any excisting congestion.

(i followed the andreas moritz recommandation except for the whole vegetarian diet)

@Blackness @Summer
Have you had health improvements already?
Not especially. It’s a bit confusing to assess at the moment. There are other factors at play. I have been removing bacteria for months and now recently started reintroducing/supporting good bacteria. I felt rotten this week at times, but there are signs I’ve had before of things feeling bad which then subside and later I gain a positive pay off. I can only be hopeful that is what’s happening this week.

LLight

Not especially. It’s a bit confusing to assess at the moment. There are other factors at play. I have been removing bacteria for months and now recently started reintroducing/supporting good bacteria. I felt rotten this week at times, but there are signs I’ve had before of things feeling bad which then subside and later I gain a positive pay off. I can only be hopeful that is what’s happening this week.

I have the impression that sometimes it can take multiple rounds.

Thanks for your feedback.

Summer

@Blackness @Summer
Have you had health improvements already?
Unfortunately no. The book does say that you need to do it more than once, but it was kind of rough. The epsom salt water made me use the restroom so many times that it started to burn like hell. The oil mixture made me feel like I was going to throw up, not due to taste but due to it sitting in my stomach all night. Very few green stones came out and the ones that did were no bigger than the size of a pea. I do recommend the colonic though.

Inaut

One of my favourite herbalists said the green stones where simply saponified olive oil. I tried it some years ago and I think it lead to further digestive issues.

rei

In a previous thread on this topic i linked someone replicating the so called stones by just mixing the ingredients together

I have the impression that sometimes it can take multiple rounds.

Thanks for your feedback.
No worries. I've read similar but on first impressions the jury is out. I've done similar with gallbladder flush treatments in the past and that has always made me feel a bit off then a more stable or boosted feeling for a short time. This just didn't seem to suit me at all and I also suspect the grapefruit caused a histamine flare up too.

Ben.

The oil mixture made me feel like I was going to throw up, not due to taste but due to it sitting in my stomach all night. I do recommend the colonic though.

Thats also a issue i noticed, it occures more often the more flushes i did. Very awfull and annyoing.

In a previous thread on this topic i linked someone replicating the so called stones by just mixing the ingredients together

Stones or not the amazing relief of chronic muscle tension, shortterm improved fascial fluidity and the regaining of warmth/feelings/bloodflow in the extremeties along of increased cognitive function and mental energy still amazes me. Only have this with antihelmintics and liver flushes. To bad they only work shortterm.

Why exactly i do not know. But at certain times wierd stuff like these help more than any myofascial release can (altough on other times its the other way around).

Anyhow i woudln't discard it completly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals