Liver Flush's Green Stones

T

TheBeard

I've been a fan of the liver flush for the past year.
I try to do it once or twice a month.
After every time I feel more relaxed, more focused, more alive, more aware.

For those unaware of the protocole :
You drink a mixture of olive oil and agrumes that force your liver to expel a large quantity of bile and therefore flush the liver of its stagnating sludge.

I always see green stones in my stools the next day, along with some hard yellow ones.

Some people claim to have expelled such stones with coffee enemas only, which would indicate they are not a byproduct of the oil + agrume mixture.

Anyone has seen evidence whether these stones are indeed stored in the liver/gallbladder?

Orangeyouglad

I would like to know this as well. I remember seeing a popular flush with oil+grapefruit juice (I can't think of the name) shot down because upon testing, these stones were made of the oil mixture. Basically, people thought they were clearing stones when it was just the mixture they were ingesting.

DB_2014

I just completed this flush today. I've tried it a few times in the past. I'm a believer that these "stones" are toxins of some sort that are being expelled. Whether they are actual stones or just sludge, I can't say. However, too many people have had success with the Andreas Moritz and Hulda Clark gallbladder flushes using Epsom salts/olive oil/grapefruit juice for it to be a coincidence in my opinion. Many people will post pictures online of their stones as well. The total quantity of stones often exceeds the volume 1/2 cup of olive oil quite dramatically. My mom had significant relief from gallbladder pain after completing a series of these flushes several years back.

michael94

The liver flush perhaps needs some reinventing, but I have passed stones before just from taking epsom salts, without any sort of fat. This is not to say that some of the stones arent from the oluve oil itself... because that is very plausible, but if you search for intrahepatic stone or intrahepatic biliary stones there is official confirmation of them. The mainstream explanation is that they are exceedingly rare, which is up for debate as to how rare they are considering how difficult it is to test for them while keeping the person alive

Kingpinguin

Thats called gallstone

Gallstone - Wikipedia

Its not healthy to have them or have many and a build up in your gall bladder can cause problem such as increased bilirubin leakage into your blood causing your eyes to turn yellow (jaundice)

the stones are mostly made out of gall components like bile salts/acids, cholesterol and bilirubin. Bad cholesterol metabolism seems to be part of the problem. I also read about taurine and tudca being good mainly since its gall acid/bladder stimulating since it helps convert cholesterol to bile.

all though most people walk with gall stones their whole lives and never notice it/experience problems.
Its completely normal.
Only bad when it blocks the gall duct.

the stones are located inside your at the bottom of your gall bladder where they remain.

you are right certain things forces the gall bladder to excrete mote and work more. Fat is harder to digest so thats why it works if I remember correct. Your bladder produces bile acids to release its content and to help digest the fat you eat. So thats why olive oil works. The amount of fat signals your bladder to release the bile acid and your acid is also filled with old cholesterol rocks made from bad bile acid metabolism/production which also gets pushed out your bladder into your lower intestines and then you crap it out. Google gallstones and u recognize it

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I expelled them using a gallbladder/oxbile supplement that contains udca. I also felt light, aware and elated for a while after.

Tarmander

I am pretty convinced they are not actual stones. Doesn't mean the cleanse isn't beneficial

I have done several of these flushes and seen the green stones

Had an ultrasound recently and no evidence of stones at all

If I was really making stones at the rate they were coming out, there would be evidence of stones

tara

I've seen the odd report that inside or among the green objects, there are sometimes smaller harder pieces of a different colour.
I wonder whether the olive oil makes up a lot of the green substance, but there could also be some harder pre-existing 'stones' or sludge being flushed out along with them? Could that account for both the analyses of olive oil 'stones', and the improvements some people have experienced from the procedure?
I've also come across the odd report of serious pain from related flush procedures.
Haven't tried one myself.

LUH 3417

I've seen the odd report that inside or among the green objects, there are sometimes smaller harder pieces of a different colour.
I wonder whether the olive oil makes up a lot of the green substance, but there could also be some harder pre-existing 'stones' or sludge being flushed out along with them? Could that account for both the analyses of olive oil 'stones', and the improvements some people have experienced from the procedure?
I've also come across the odd report of serious pain from related flush procedures.
Haven't tried one myself.
The reason I think they are actually gallstones, the same green looking gallbladder stones (that appear in a search engine image search) is because I flushed what people using the grapefruit olive oil cleanse flush without using any olive oil

OP
T

TheBeard

The reason I think they are actually gallstones, the same green looking gallbladder stones (that appear in a search engine image search) is because I flushed what people using the grapefruit olive oil cleanse flush without using any olive oil

Can you mention the name of the product you used?

Inaut

I’ve read that the stones people pass when they do the traditional liver flush are just saponified olive oil.... hence the green colour.

For flushing the liver I’d say bitter herbs are better. And taurine.

mipp

The Clark/Moritz method and the green stones have been debunked many times. Even seriously examined Could these be gallstones?
Whatever large "stones" you pass with your feces are unlikely to come from the gallbladder. Bile duct has a diameter of like 5 mm on avarage. One small stone could block it and cause serious problems and probably be quite painful as well. There's no way you could be expelling dozens of large >1 cm stones without even noticing it, it's not physically possible. Also, since this method always works whenever your try it, it would mean you have an infinite number of large stones in your liver or gallbladder that effortlessly pass through your bile duct each time.

Markus

Some people claim to have expelled such stones with coffee enemas only, which would indicate they are not a byproduct of the oil + agrume mixture.

Anyone has seen evidence whether these stones are indeed stored in the liver/gallbladder?
I've expelled several stones of different colors such as brown, yellow and white doing coffee enemas. I can literally feel the stones rolling out.

OP
T

TheBeard

The Clark/Moritz method and the green stones have been debunked many times. Even seriously examined Could these be gallstones?
Whatever large "stones" you pass with your feces are unlikely to come from the gallbladder. Bile duct has a diameter of like 5 mm on avarage. One small stone could block it and cause serious problems and probably be quite painful as well. There's no way you could be expelling dozens of large >1 cm stones without even noticing it, it's not physically possible. Also, since this method always works whenever your try it, it would mean you have an infinite number of large stones in your liver or gallbladder that effortlessly pass through your bile duct each time.

Stones are real, they do pass:

OP
T

TheBeard

And no, some people sometimes have no stones after the protocole

OP
T

TheBeard

I've expelled several stones of different colors such as brown, yellow and white doing coffee enemas. I can literally feel the stones rolling out.

Thanks, that's exactly the confirmation I was looking for.

What is your protocole for the coffee enema:
- type of coffee?
- quantity?
- time you hold?
- epsom salts?

Markus

Thanks, that's exactly the confirmation I was looking for.

What is your protocole for the coffee enema:
- type of coffee?
- quantity?
- time you hold?
- epsom salts?
I've tried several different types of coffee, even varieties that are purposely used only for coffee enemas, but honestly any type of coffee seems to work. However, since coffee is often heavily sprayed with pesticides and can contain mold toxins, I would advice to use a high-quality brand. With that said, I currently use regular organic medium-dark roast.

My general protocol is 250-300 ml cold water which I add a heaping tablespoon of coffee to then bring it to a boil and stir it before turning the heat off and let it sit for 5-15 minutes. Then I add 250-300 ml of cold water to cool it down to body temperature before I strain it through a fine mesh sieve into a clean stainless steel enema bucket.

After the enema solution is prepared, I lube the tip with coconut oil and lay down comfortably on my left side on a blanket/large towel. Then I relax for a second before sticking the tube into my rectum and slowly release the clutch taking it all in over a period of 5-10 min to avoid cramping. When it's all inside, I turn to my right side and relax for 10-20 minutes depending on how I feel. Sometimes I can really feel the gallbladder contracting and stones coming out, but lately I haven't had that happen.

I don't use any epsom salt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals