How does having no gallbladder affect estrogen clearance and reabsorption in the bile?

gaze

Does anyone have good insights into the having no gallbladder, bile, and estrogen clearance?

the liver converts t4 into t3 which turns cholesterol into hormones and bile salts. within the bile salts it clears out estrogens, hence why ray reccomends a carrot to clear out the bile in the intestine preventing estrogen reabsorption. and why some on this forum like karen hurds so called bean protocol.

but if the gallbladder is severely clogged, say with stones and sludge the estrogen cant even get into the intestine and would just get backed up into the liver, slowing it down. and the more bile gets reabsorbed, the worse it gets. so i assume a clogged gallbladder will hold up estrogens and bile much more so than having no GB.

but as far as bile reabsorption, im not sure how having no gallbladder affects that, since theres no where to store the bile. and there are some who claim removing the gallbladder creates an estrogen dominant scenerio in of itself, although personally I think thats more because a person who tends to get there gallbladder removed was estrogen dominant in the first place, which caused the gallbladder to become clogged, and if they dont make lifestyle changes it just gets worse as they age. rays solution is to improve t3 function to get the bile flowing more freely, and reduce intestinal transit time so less estrogen gets clogged.

but it seems like if someone has done a lot of damage to the GB, t3 is not enough to ever fully unclog it, and so in these people would just getting it removed be better ? that way they liver can more easily remove old bile. of course bile flow needs to be improved no matter what, or else stones will get stuck in the bile duct also, but in general it seems like for estrogen clearance no GB is better than a very badly clogged/damaged one, unless people here have stories of t3 completely getting rid of stones and blockages.

any thoughts?

Mohraya

Hi ! This is a very interesting thread. I no longer have my appendix and gallbladder and that, i discovered my hypothyroid state. I then struggled with h pylori and gastritis and hiatal hernia. I do feel this is a link because also After gallbladder removal, i had a lot of issues with periods like sporting, missed periods, Pelvic congestion and my PMS is terrible