Guayusa - I finally found a caffeine source that doesn’t bother me.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I finally found a natural caffeine source that doesn’t bother me. I have tried coffee so many times over the years with milk with meals all different ways but it always bothers my stomach and I don’t feel good afterwards, I have tried many caffeine sources, teas, matcha, Yerba matte, caffeine pills, they all did not work well for me and left me not feeling good.

Well I heard about about a plant called Guayusa, I gave it a try and it’s amazing, it feels great, a Tbs has about same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee, but feels totally different, does not bother my stomach and gives me nice smooth energy and focus. The leafs are naturally air dried not smoked or fermented.

I prefer the powder mixed in orange juice, I find even better then making the tea, I have read others have said the same, taste is fine. Hope it works for you.

You can read about it here:

https://waykana.com

It’s sold on Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B07FSWH2YZView: https://www.amazon.com/SUPERFOODS-Guayusa-Antioxidant-Nutritional-Supplement/dp/B07FSWH2YZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_13_sspa?keywords=guayusa&qid=1650667463&sr=8-13-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyRFpOU0NMTVhLVTZFJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjE1NjUxMzBVVlhIT1pRTzk3MiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTU2NDM2MjNJRVNPNVc5U0ZGTCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9tdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Lollipop2

Hey @Daniel11! Nice to see you again. I have seen this at the health food store and never tried it. Now I am curious :): Thank you for sharing.

Angel45

I love it. It has naturally occurring l-theanine that calms me and helps me focus. Are you saying you don't brew it you just put it in cold orange juice???

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I love it. It has naturally occurring l-theanine that calms me and helps me focus. Are you saying you don't brew it you just put it in cold orange juice???

Hi, glad you like it too, I use a Tbs of the powder in about 1/2 cup orange juice, then add about 1/3 more water and tsp of organic light brown sugar, I put it in a container that I can shake it up, feels great.