Pneumonia symptoms kicked in after taking high dose of vitamin K

RealNeat

Slow and steady wins the race, I always seek the lowest effective dose, Ive had too many close calls the other way around.

Chris Masterjohn has an interesting protocol to help tolerate aspirin better, it utilizes baking soda "loading" its on youtube.

Also Enzymedica makes a good mucus busting enzyme blend, plus Id look into Dr. Wongs enzyme info who also uses Robitussin.

You could also be reacting to the MCT ..

I've been on TRT for about 7 years and although they're in range, my hemoglobin and hematocrit are high, making my blood slightly thicker and more viscous. I've also been dealing with some long "COVID" symptoms for the past year. Brain fog, fatigue, feelings of lactate in my muscles, dizziness etc.

I believe it's possible my symptoms could be due to lack of blood flow through capillaries, deep into my tissues. If this assumption is correct, anything that would increase blood thickness and coagulation could exacerbate the problem.

I've also had tinnitus for months, and also learned it's possible that could be worsened by aspirin use and even high dose niacin. Everything seems to have a cost or trade off...whats your experience been?
Hey sry for not responding, I had a difficult week. All the side effects I experience with K2 you can find here.

As far as having it bad after covid - I agree. Some things are different and more difficult after it.

As far as blood flow and circulation I have similar problems but I could attribute that to seriously low B12, low iron and lower hemoglobin, even though I eat liver meat and cheese for over 3 years and I've never been a vegan in my life. Most of the studies I've read point to the fact that some mycobacterial species and other pathogenic species actually consume b12 and iron as a source of their energy, and they actually steal it from the host, quite successfully I must add - so that makes a lot of sense actually. Have you measured your b12?

I also agree that there are certain homeostatic coagulation system which in a diseased person get out of hand when swung to either side so one has to be really careful with approaching those substances.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Slow and steady wins the race, I always seek the lowest effective dose, Ive had too many close calls the other way around.

Chris Masterjohn has an interesting protocol to help tolerate aspirin better, it utilizes baking soda "loading" its on youtube.

Also Enzymedica makes a good mucus busting enzyme blend, plus Id look into Dr. Wongs enzyme info who also uses Robitussin.

You could also be reacting to the MCT ..

I'm using Idealabs' Vitamin K in olive oil, so it wasn't the MCT in this case.

Slow and steady is a great approach. I had some success with high amounts of aspirin in lowering the results of some labs (stress hormones), and thought I'd up it another notch.

Not buffering the aspirin enough was likely one of the issues. For the amounts of aspirin I was using, I wasn't adding enough baking soda I think. With 1g of aspirin you need more than just a pinch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals