Father admitted to hospital with pneumonia, what to do?

TheGoogler

My father first felt sick last Wednesday, has been progressively getting worse ever since. My mother and I caught Covid from him a few days ago and remain at home, but my father coughed up some blood and went to the ER 2 hours ago at the suggestion of our doctor, and they diagnosed him with pneumonia and admitted him. I have read mostly bad things about the hospitals and how they handle covid, is there anything I should request or do?

For the past few days, I started us all on taking Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin D (Georgi's Calcirol and some gummies we've had lying around), NAC, and some proprietary immune supplements here and here. I just added in aspirin and .3mg melatonin. I am concerned that I may be overdoing it, given that my father's condition has continued to worsen over the past few days regardless of supplementation. Considering dropping the immune supplements and just focusing on the rest. Anything else I should add, or take away from current regimen?

My symptoms began 2 days ago and were classic flu-like symptoms, the skin sensitivity, some dull headaches, fatigue. Today I have noticed some stabbing pains in my right chest (lung?) area, and have been coughing up some mucous. Otherwise, I feel quite good.

Thoughts on Cypro, Ivermectin, and Niacin? What should I do to make sure they keep my father in good health at the hospital? I don't fancy the idea of losing a parent to ignorant practices.

Perry Staltic

Cypro

Plasma serotonin is elevated in all covid patients.

2021-04-01_211408.jpg
Plama

Elevated serotonin causes vasocontriction and hypoxemia.

Serotonin syndrome DOES cause “silent hypoxemia” ... I’m looking at it. No - patient doesn’t have COVID19. Yes - eventually required intubation due to agitation and delirium after a few days but persistently hypoxic. Normal chest X-ray. Normal VQ scan. Normal CT chest. No DVT. Labs eerily similar to COVID19. SUSTAINED PLASMA SEROTONIN ELEVATION WILL CAUSE A SYNDROME INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM COVID19 IN HUMANS ...

Perry Staltic

Ventilators

"The surest way to increase #COVID19 mortality is liberal use of intubation and mechanical ventilation.”

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Dr. Paul Mayo, perhaps New York City’s most illustrious critical care doctor expressed the risks [of ventilators] pithily: putting a person on a ventilator creates a disease known as being on a ventilator.

OP
TheGoogler

TheGoogler

Thank you for all the responses. I will speak to a doctor tomorrow, but do you think dull pains in a lung region are particularly concerning? They have worsened over the past 12 hours, I hope I can sleep them away. All pains located in a single location of my right chest, definitely not anxiety or of mental origin. They range from acute pain to a dull ache, radiating on/off since early this afternoon. It's only my 3rd day of symptoms and I feel pretty good otherwise. I can take full breaths without trouble, maybe just a little bit of mucous. I am a fit 23 (almost 24) year old man.

burtlancast

You can give 100.000 IU of Vit D per day in case of bad infections, and the magnesium needed to activate it. (use magnesium chloride)

Get some artemisinin.

I've had covid and besides the azithromycin and ivermectin, what really calmed the inflammation was the heated solution combo ginger-honey-lemon.

rei

vitamin d and methylene blue are probably the two non-medical interventions you can do without any conceivable issues. Others have mentioned good pharmaceutical routes.

Nebulizing and inhaling NAC might help but you need to do more research on that one.

Progesterone and especially pregnenolone might be very effective without any conceivable downsides.

Vitamin c in high doses has been documented to cure numerous forms of infection, but make sure it is medical grade as many supplements are of poor quality.

Last edited:

AndrewGesell

My father first felt sick last Wednesday, has been progressively getting worse ever since. My mother and I caught Covid from him a few days ago and remain at home, but my father coughed up some blood and went to the ER 2 hours ago at the suggestion of our doctor, and they diagnosed him with pneumonia and admitted him. I have read mostly bad things about the hospitals and how they handle covid, is there anything I should request or do?

For the past few days, I started us all on taking Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin D (Georgi's Calcirol and some gummies we've had lying around), NAC, and some proprietary immune supplements here and here. I just added in aspirin and .3mg melatonin. I am concerned that I may be overdoing it, given that my father's condition has continued to worsen over the past few days regardless of supplementation. Considering dropping the immune supplements and just focusing on the rest. Anything else I should add, or take away from current regimen?

My symptoms began 2 days ago and were classic flu-like symptoms, the skin sensitivity, some dull headaches, fatigue. Today I have noticed some stabbing pains in my right chest (lung?) area, and have been coughing up some mucous. Otherwise, I feel quite good.

Thoughts on Cypro, Ivermectin, and Niacin? What should I do to make sure they keep my father in good health at the hospital? I don't fancy the idea of losing a parent to ignorant practices.
My family and I have all taken ivermectin. Its got a great safety profile.

74one

I highly doubt that doctors in a hospital will listen or do anything you say to them, they will follow a treatment protocol based on specific diagnosis and what insurance will pay them, that is why you sign up all that paperwork upon admittance.

sweetpeat

I highly doubt that doctors in a hospital will listen or do anything you say to them, they will follow a treatment protocol based on specific diagnosis and what insurance will pay them, that is why you sign up all that paperwork upon admittance.
Unfortunately, there is probably a lot of truth to this. I recently had a family member in the hospital for complications from covid, and no one from the family was even allowed in. It seems to me it would be very difficult to convince anyone to follow a different treatment protocol over the phone. And if they say they will try it, how can you know they did if you can't even be there to verify? The whole situation was extremely frustrating.
I hope you are lucky enough to live in an area where you can go in person to the hospital to advocate for your father. At least then you would have a better chance.

Perry Staltic

Most doctors, probably, but not all. This thing has taught that there are some really good and compassionate doctors out there. For those that aren't, you can always force their hand by refusing to be intubated. That will force them to find other, less dangerous, ways to try to help, instead of taking the easy, lazy way out; and you can always get a private MD to prescribe ivermectin and sue them if they refuse to treat (like in the video above). Louis Gosset in the video above saved himself by leaving the hospital; and I read about a young woman who likely saved herself by refusing to be intubated. That forced the doctor to find another way to help her. He treated her with precedex which helps against the effects of excess serotonin, which ended up being a good treatment because she got better.

74one

vitamin d and methylene blue are probably the two non-medical interventions you can do without any conceivable issues. Others have mentioned good pharmaceutical routes.

Nebulizing and inhaling NAC might help but you need to do more research on that one.

Progesterone and especially pregnenolone might be very effective without any conceivable downsides.

Vitamin c in high doses has been documented to cure numerous forms of infection, but make sure it is medical grade as many supplements are of poor quality.
What is the protocol for methylene blue?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals