Gonzalo Lira died in Ukranian prison

tokimaturi

Gonzalo Lira (55), confirmed dead by his father. He died while in prison, being accused of criticising Ukrainian government.

Gonzalo Lira lived in Ukraine with his wife who was Ukrainian and his children who fled after the start of the war. Lira stayed in Ukraine and continued to make updates on the situation and criticize Zelensky and the US. He was arrested in May 2023. In July 2023 he posted a series of videos in Youtube after having been released on parole. He reported having experienced torture and stated his intention of trying to make a run for the Hungarian border. Later it was reported that he had been caught again.

A tragic end to an uncompromising, honest and brave journalist.

Tucker Clarson on Twitter:
Gonzalo Lira, Sr. says his son has died at 55 in a Ukrainian prison, where he was being held for the crime of criticizing the Zelensky and Biden governments. Gonzalo Lira was an American citizen, but the Biden administration clearly supported his imprisonment and torture. Several weeks ago we spoke to his father, who predicted his son would be killed.

Alex Rubinstein on Twitter:
BREAKING: It is with great sadness I must announce that Gonzalo Lira @GonzaloLira1968, passed away in a hospital according to his father, who has been fighting to get his son much-needed medical attention for the past weeks.

"I have had double pneumonia (both lungs) as well as pneumothorax and a very severe case of edema (swelling of the body). All this started in mid-October, but was ignored by the prison. They only admitted I had pneumonia at a Dec. 22 hearing. I am about to have a procedure to reduce the edema pressure in my lungs, which is causing me extreme shortness of breath, to the point of passing out after minimal activity, or even just talking for 2 minutes."

"I cannot accept the way my son has died. He was tortured, extorted, incommunicado for 8 mounths and 11 days and the US Embassy did nothing to help my son. The responsibility of this tragedy is the dictator Zelensky with the concurrence of a senile American President, Joe Biden." Gonzalo's father wrote.

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1745863377493143906

View: https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1745863733438488629

View: https://rumble.com/v46ndg0-r.i.p-gonzalo-lira-confirmed-to-have-passed-away-in-ukraine..html

Last edited:
Gonzalo Lira (55), confirmed dead by his father. He died while in prison, being accused of criticising Ukrainian government.

Gonzalo Lira lived in Ukraine with his wife who was Ukrainian and his children who fled after the start of the war. Lira stayed in Ukraine and continued to make updates on the situation and criticize Zelensky and the US. He was arrested in May 2023. In July 2023 he posted a series of videos in Youtube after having been released on parole. He reported having experienced torture and stated his intention of trying to make a run for the Hungarian border. Later it was reported that he had been caught again.

A tragic end to an uncompromising, honest and brave journalist.

Tucker Clarson on Twitter:

Alex Rubinstein on Twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1745863377493143906

View: https://twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/1745863733438488629

View: https://rumble.com/v46ndg0-r.i.p-gonzalo-lira-confirmed-to-have-passed-away-in-ukraine..html

So tragic and unnecessary. We desperately need a sane President... almost any of the candidates but warmongers Nikki and Christie would be an improvement.

Peatful

Well fckk

Thank you Gonzalo
99 percent of others would have abandoned the Truth

May his death not be in vain

J.R.K

Well fckk

Thank you Gonzalo

+1
There seems to be a high price to be paid for telling the truth, being an honest journalist these days is not for the faint of heart. Rest In Peace Gonzalo, you spoke to many who never had the privilege to meet you in person.

Oleg

Well fckk

Thank you Gonzalo

I agree with you. Gonzalo was courageous and a truth seeker in his heart! Ukrainian regime with American approval killed him. I've heard that his family was still in Ukraine and that was the reason for him not to try to flee earlier. He really loved his three children. His passing hit me almost as hard as Ray's

Peatful

I agree with you. Gonzalo was courageous and a truth seeker in his heart! Ukrainian regime with American approval killed him. I've heard that his family was still in Ukraine and that was the reason for him not to try to flee earlier. He really loved his three children. His passing hit me almost as hard as Ray's

Thx for this response

Peatful

+1
There seems to be a high price to be paid for telling the truth, being an honest journalist these days is not for the faint of heart. Rest In Peace Gonzalo, you spoke to many who never had the privilege to meet you in person.
Thx for this response as well

AlaskaJono

Forwarded From Russel Texas Bentley on Telegram:

Further info about Lira's death, forwarded from a reliable source by Russian/German journalist Alina Lipp -

"An American, beaten to death in a Kiev pre-trial detention center in a special building controlled by the SBU, was a victim of extortionists. The pre-trial detention center employees and the SBU operative extorted $250,000 from Gonzalo for changing the preventive measure. The vice consul of the US Embassy, who dealt with the problems of the Lira citizen, was aware of the extortion and twice wrote a statement to the SBU and the OP. After this, the extortionists began demanding $500,000 for the transfer under recognizance not to leave the place. They wanted the funds in crypt to a Monobank card belonging to an SBU employee.

Three days after the rate increase, Gonzalo turned to a lawyer, and, without waiting to meet with him, was killed. The ambulance crew recorded cardiac arrest and numerous burns on the body from the stun gun. The US Embassy is silent, Zelensky’s Office is silent, the SBU is ready to pay for the delivery of 200 cargo to Poland and that’s all. Close the curtain... R.I.P.

source - https://t.me/obrazbuduschego2

J.R.K

Forwarded From Russel Texas Bentley on Telegram:

Further info about Lira's death, forwarded from a reliable source by Russian/German journalist Alina Lipp -

"An American, beaten to death in a Kiev pre-trial detention center in a special building controlled by the SBU, was a victim of extortionists. The pre-trial detention center employees and the SBU operative extorted $250,000 from Gonzalo for changing the preventive measure. The vice consul of the US Embassy, who dealt with the problems of the Lira citizen, was aware of the extortion and twice wrote a statement to the SBU and the OP. After this, the extortionists began demanding $500,000 for the transfer under recognizance not to leave the place. They wanted the funds in crypt to a Monobank card belonging to an SBU employee.

Three days after the rate increase, Gonzalo turned to a lawyer, and, without waiting to meet with him, was killed. The ambulance crew recorded cardiac arrest and numerous burns on the body from the stun gun. The US Embassy is silent, Zelensky’s Office is silent, the SBU is ready to pay for the delivery of 200 cargo to Poland and that’s all. Close the curtain... R.I.P.

source - Образ будущего
Is this a trustworthy account of the events leading up to Gonzalo’s demise? @AlaskaJono

AlaskaJono

Is this a trustworthy account of the events leading up to Gonzalo’s demise? @AlaskaJono
I have listened and read Xoaquin Flores on Telegram, and 'got introduced' from Xoaqin to the Texan (for real) Russel who moved to Donetsk some years back, and was in the army there 2014 + . He has a wife and kids there. So yeah, he is a real person who lives in another country from his birth. ( LIke me, and my wife for that matter.) Anyhow, he was banned from utoob a few years back. Probably nothing to see here...... . (I jest... , but yeah, most of MSM is about 0-10% true). (And most of the 'Alt Media as well most asuredly.) The truth will come out, or be buried like the JFK files. But no question the US authorities there in Kiev did not only not help him, but they did not help him leave the country when he tried to get out at the border the first time. (and was then incarcerated). I thought he was a bit crazy for staying there, but apparently he knew he had a serious medical condition, and would not live very long anyway, AND he wanted the truth to get out. He was totally committed to that. Respect.

Oleg

I have listened and read Xoaquin Flores on Telegram, and 'got introduced' from Xoaqin to the Texan (for real) Russel who moved to Donetsk some years back, and was in the army there 2014 + . He has a wife and kids there. So yeah, he is a real person who lives in another country from his birth. ( LIke me, and my wife for that matter.) Anyhow, he was banned from utoob a few years back. Probably nothing to see here...... . (I jest... , but yeah, most of MSM is about 0-10% true). (And most of the 'Alt Media as well most asuredly.) The truth will come out, or be buried like the JFK files. But no question the US authorities there in Kiev did not only not help him, but they did not help him leave the country when he tried to get out at the border the first time. (and was then incarcerated). I thought he was a bit crazy for staying there, but apparently he knew he had a serious medical condition, and would not live very long anyway, AND he wanted the truth to get out. He was totally committed to that. Respect.
A lot of that information about the extortion and the beatings came directly from Gonzalo as well. Also, I consider Russel and Alina to be very reliable and truthful sources

Don

RIP Gonzalo, you will be missed by many around the world for the truth you spoke.

J.R.K

He was an interesting man that is for sure.
You know Joaquin Flores, the geopolitical analyst @AlaskaJono? He is a great source for his geopolitical insights. I have not heard of The Texan.
I had heard that Gonzalo had some health issues from his smoking habit, so that and probably the conditions and treatment he received during his incarceration were the factors leading to his demise. Thanks for the information

AlaskaJono

@J.R.K
Yes, Joaquin Flores is very insightful, and no matter what is 'on the ground' in Serbia. Married with kids. He is super sharp, very keen, and a professor.... worth listening to a few times (as sometimes it is so so), he is live on Telegram, depends where your timezone is (and when he goes live, almost daily). Cheers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals