Prosecuting Trump - Unanswered Questions

OP
N

nomoreketones

Yup, the GOP was spineless about it and the left media was deplorable to use that tactic.

I don't ever intend to vote for a GOP candidate not named Trump. I will never vote Democrat again either.

I hope all the Trump supporters abandon the GOP so the party can die. Such a spineless party is useless to counter the totalitarian movement being driven by the Democratic party. Once the Republican Party dies then the Democratic party will split into two.

managing

President Trump is a 1960's style democrat without any of the war mongering. Not my cup of tea, excepting the war mongering, as those liberals eventually morphed into the big government, power hungry, child hating, race hating, self loathing, psycho cretins you leftists turned out to be.

But I voted for him, not because of your media's tired mockingbird shtick that we all falled under the spell oh man oh man, lord help me, but rather he was the only patriot out of a pack of republican scum who detested what you people are as much as I do.

False flag a school full of children. "We have to do something about assault weapons". Virtue signaling demons.

Trump is where he is and has the love he does because he sees you as the threat to this nation that you traitorous, globalist, china loving sellouts are. Watching him tell you straight to your faces...pure gold. Watching your reaction, pure comedy. In the end, the joke was on you, that you were the narcissists. Screaming banshee narcissists destroying everything in your paths

As a political party, you couldn't scrape one decent human being off the pavement of you train wreck power grab, soul crushing takeover of humanity. You are corrupt to the core and your never to be president (brown willy)Harris with her ossified sidekick Bribem are fitting totems of your impending destruction.
You are funny. I say something against your orange man crush and you throw every canned sound bite in the conspiracy world at me. Show me one "leftist" thing I have said in this thread. C'mon man. Use your own brain, not Jerome Corsi's.

managing

Summing up, we should just conquer the elite, annihilate those who committed eugenicism and alikes. And finally, retake what the oligarchy robbed from us.

Summing up even more, just conquer the elite wagon, therefore stop doing that:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1308184634287587330/pu/vid/592x368/HcfxKKMJZBP1DGcA.mp4?tag=10

When the sheep is rather utile or useable for them we have some privileges. But when we are more trouble than useful, the end is there. When a crisis happens the poor are the most affected and then the most easily disposed.

Some ppl treat poor/ homeless ppl as only trouble, as stupid, lazy and inferior ppl. Its easy to imagine what the eugenicist elite thinks about the middle class.

Some far-right middle class person: "We should just put in hospice those homeless junkies"
How will we know these oligarchs when we see them?

yerrag

You are funny. I say something against your orange man crush and you throw every canned sound bite in the conspiracy world at me. Show me one "leftist" thing I have said in this thread. C'mon man. Use your own brain, not Jerome Corsi's.
What does your being leftist have to do with it? You're a mercenary. You go with the highest bidder for your services.

managing

What does your being leftist have to do with it? You're a mercenary. You go with the highest bidder for your services.
LOL. Ironically, my great, great, great, great grandfather was a mercenary.

So, show me the leftist things I've said. Its pathetic to need to define somebody so badly. If'n he ain't wit us, he's agin us.

yerrag

That is the logical evolution of things, and on principle is to be welcomed.
But at that point caution and care is needed. Ratio and sanity.
What you describe has happened before. It’s the dreaded „Querfront“ of the Weimar Republic. (There are certainly other examples in history. As said, at some breaking point this always happens. It also has mirrors in physiology/biology)

I put it very simple here, though this simplicity is actually incorrect, but for sake of argument.
When streams and positions merge from prior opposing ideologues or social positions it is because both have been disenfranchised, fooled, cheated and exploited by a corrupted elite. So heavily thar this drives thar streams together.
That needs strong leadership and strong idealistic/ideological shared goals. This where the evident thread is. A populist with poor character or vile intentions from the get-go can capture such a movement and merging of streams. Hitler did it. Others did too. That’s to be prevented but it’s difficult.

Let’s not fool ourselves. The right/populist has many followers that are base, stupid, easily manipulated, authoritarian.
Just as the left. These pools are sadly often the accelerating mass of described emerging movements.
They need careful, sane but strict guidance. Wise, integre leadership. And that’s where the dilemma behind or comes full circle. Is there such a thing? I have my doubts.

Best strategy is to focus on the ideological consensus that once was but never actually materialized:
(True) democracy, liberal rule of law. In thid Americans once firmly believed. And they got manipulated and fooled into a disenfranchised class-society internally and a warring, ruthless empire.
This needs to stop and the ideology reconciled with elements that are required to stop that. Indeed, more social justice, but a true one. Not identity and gender crap, but more equal, fairer distribution of wealth, services, opportunities. Whatever that really is. We could find out if an advanced, honest society in 2020 would really focus on it.

These are not novel thoughts - they are cliche in fact. Undertakings easily corrupted and abused. They were before. But they are the only chance. They are clichee but they are the combined wisdom of hundreds of years social development in the west, enacted often only after deepest crisis and failed social hierarchies and structures.
It seems humans evolved to react to crisis and failure with the attempt to let sanity and „more fairness“ try its turn at ruling. But if failed in the 20th and 21th Century. Not because it is wrong but because it got corrupted. That too has reasons and causes we need to enlighten and then find a decent solution to it.
Maybe this is the era we are entering. Post-WW2 West needs to free itself of the mechanisms and people that corrupted its attempt on liberal rule of law. And try all over again without repeating the mistakes.

But as explained, it seems it needs deep crisis for the masses to engage in monumental changes. Are we there yet?
Also, this Time we have elites that are aware of all that and rather adeptly try to thwart that. Can they be defeated?
And don’t we See all the errors repeated even in the nascent stage of developments? Fanatics and populists trying to captureall the benign attempts?

Yes. it is a tricky road to traverse. Good leadership. With a good intentions and a heart. A good understanding of history to learn from. Good strategic mind as well as an adaptability to shift gears as needed to confront immediate and emerging threats. A good team that shares the same values and goals. A faithfulness to the ideals of the original framers of the constitution.

You can't do it for sure with deep staters in place. Nor with carpetbaggers. Certainly not with traitors. The country is not lacking in men and women of character. It's not that you have to choose from people with the sordid and flawed experience and training of the deep state. Modern day Schmedley Butlers, Hannibals, Syphaxes, Saladdins, Thomas Mores, Siegfrieds, Joan of Arcs, Sun-Yat-Sens. Principled scholars and warriors. The backbone of a strong nation. True role models for the next generation to succeed them. Away with the lobbyist revolving door sellout culture - which makes this nation into builders of a fifth column that weakens our moral fiber.

yerrag

LOL. Ironically, my great, great, great, great grandfather was a mercenary.

So, show me the leftist things I've said. Its pathetic to need to define somebody so badly. If'n he ain't wit us, he's agin us.
It's not leftist what you keep saying. It's mercenary. NO EVIDENCE. You already knew that deep within. It's not eating at you as it doesn't matter to you.

MatheusPN

The easiest and surest way, is people who command imperialism and neo-colonialism. Companies involved in forced slavery. The elite of the WEF, people involved in things like the Club of Rome, Bildengerg and similars. Big pharma, deep state, people who control the economy and have participation in lots of banks. Etc the list is immense.

To put blame on names, I recommend @Philly852 on Twitter or you can find her on wrenching gears.

Last edited:

MatheusPN

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Connections and connections. No leftist in there and no journal at all desiring a classless society, quite the opposite.

OP
N

nomoreketones

It is unlikely that the Biden administration will prosecute Trump for any fabricated crimes because Biden won't want to face prosecution for his actual crimes when he leaves office.

My original comment from 2020 didn't age well.

So, based on the judge randomly assigned to the J6 Federal case, a conviction is virtually guarantied for Trump in that case but a reversal of the conviction is also virtually guarantied on appeal.

For the sake of this question, lets assume that Trump is convicted in the J6 case and the conviction is eventually overturned a few years later. What happens in the gap of time between the conviction and the overturning of the conviction? Is there a legal process for postponing the serving of the sentence until the appeals process is completed?