Can a person or animal SENSE when their loved one has PASSED ?

brightside

I predict that within a year or two maximum, you will be wearing or using a similar device in your home. Either way, you will be using some kind of device in your day to day life that uses this technology and principles, and you will remember this post.
Even if by that time you will still remain skeptical and dismissive about this technology, you will still be using it because popular manufacturers will include it in their devices. As an example, it took 8 years for Apple to introduce blue light filter into iOS after the first f.lux version was launched.
Don't dismiss these devices as a hoax just because it sounds impossible to you or because you think it's just a grift and can't work. Or because someone you trust told you it was one of these. You can try them and find out yourself. You'll then be able to say that the device works or doesn't work because you tried it yourself. Don't take someone else's word for it. For example, you can try the Q-Link. The majority of these devices are overpriced, but grift or not, Q-Link has a 90 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee. But if the Q-Link doesn't work for you, you should try at least another one such as the ARK Crystal or the Amezcua Chi pendant or something else, there are so many now. It will be very difficult for you to deprogram yourself without direct experimentation. But once you do, you will become curious about how they work and you will start asking yourself questions and in the end your core beliefs and how you perceive and interpret the world will transform completely. These stupid (but useful) devices are just a tiny taste of the technology that is to come.
I don't necessarily distrust various devices, and I don't distrust that EMF has powerful effects on us. I distrust you. You claimed that there's 50,000 sources, but haven't linked a single one. You claim robotic analysis of yourself, but knowing people, I don't buy it. You posted a link to an example of something "working" and it was an obvious scam.

And then, as a semi-acknowledgement of placebo, you shift the conversation on how it might work. I get it, it could work that way, sure. But it doesn't make you immune to human fault, and sorry, but I won't just believe something someone wrote without even a basic logical explanation. When I asked you for an explanation on the red shirts, you just quit replying.

I appreciate your passion, and I see that you think you're on to something big, but I need more than your word for it. Sorry If I'm being obnoxious by being so critical.

In the meantime, I think the best thing for me to do is cut down on WIFI and other EMF sources, like you said. We unfortunately have a 5G transmitter on our electrical meter that spikes every minute or so. Reducing phone time is also something on my list, but it's all a process.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

There's a Girl in my neighborhood whom I had "Oneitis" for, whom I seem to share this 'Quantum Entanglement' with

My brain/metabolism gets EXTREMELY ACTIVE when I'm near her, not in a hyper-way but in a "interconnected" kind of way like just walking by her house or if she's by mine, I can literally sense when she's near me, and the feeling goes away when I move farther away from her and the feeling gets stronger when I move close to her

I have never felt a connection that strong with anyone before, ever, LITERALLY EVER - not any woman I have ever met in my life did I feel a connection that strong - not even with anyone in my own family have I ever felt a connection that strong

It sucks that I'm moving and that its going to fade away - I hope I get to experience a connection like this with a woman again in the future

Drago

I've noticed a phenomenon where people/animals can SENSE when a loved one has PASSED, even if they did not witness them passing away:

This is what I mean

In this video, a father passed away at the hospital from a gas explosion, apparently at the same time the father passed away, his baby daughter (at home) began to cry for a few seconds during sleep, then immediately stopped:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/8NrIBMGxXxM?feature=share

In this video, this man owned 2 dogs for several years, and one had to be euthanized, the other dog (even though he did not see the other dog pass away), began to howl at the sky an hour after his friend had passed

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/13f2w-A79Cw?feature=share

3rd example is not as clear as the first 2 examples, but this dog seems to understand that his friend has passed at the funeral for his dog and seems to visibly mourn for his friend.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2mB3FIzAJXc?feature=share

Another thing I noticed: In crime documentaries, I notice sometimes mothers say that they had "sensed" something really bad happened to their son/daughter, like they knew something terrible happened to their child even before they discovered the news.

We all know animals MOURN, but do people and animals also sense when someone close to them has passed away?

I'm definitely interested in anecdotal experiences

View: https://youtu.be/uTERV23dL4Q
38:00 In other videos he mentions that they did testing on plants and the caretaker of the plants was injured in a car crash over 5000 miles away and they did a stress test on the plants with some sort of device, the plants were stressed out when the person taking care of the plants was stressed. It probably isn't just relatives and lovers, anything with some sort of connection. I think it is just a lost instinct or power. I do have to admit whenever I was fearful my girlfriend would tell me she didn't feel good, and I would try to convince her that everything is going to be okay even though deep down my world was crumbling haha.

brightside

There's a Girl in my neighborhood whom I had "Oneitis" for, whom I seem to share this 'Quantum Entanglement' with

My brain/metabolism gets EXTREMELY ACTIVE when I'm near her, not in a hyper-way but in a "interconnected" kind of way like just walking by her house or if she's by mine, I can literally sense when she's near me, and the feeling goes away when I move farther away from her and the feeling gets stronger when I move close to her

I have never felt a connection that strong with anyone before, ever, LITERALLY EVER - not any woman I have ever met in my life did I feel a connection that strong - not even with anyone in my own family have I ever felt a connection that strong

It sucks that I'm moving and that its going to fade away - I hope I get to experience a connection like this with a woman again in the future
Aaaaand you're back.

I'm honestly surprised that you're back this quick and only after deleting your post, but not your yt videos. Really weird, considering that the videos are worse than your post tbh.
What else did you promise him? (that you didn't promise before lol) I guess like you boasted, Charlie really cares about the clicks. That's pretty pathetic, but hey, atleast it works your way lol

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Aaaaand you're back.

I'm honestly surprised that you're back this quick and only after deleting your post, but not your yt videos. Really weird, considering that the videos are worse than your post tbh.
What else did you promise him? (that you didn't promise before lol) I guess like you boasted, Charlie really cares about the clicks. That's pretty pathetic, but hey, atleast it works your way lol
I deleted the posts because I WANTED to out of respect, and I WOULD delete the videos if I was asked to, out of respect. No one asked me to delete anything - I decided to do it.

The only reason I did not delete the videos is because

"Theres no such thing as negative publicity",

So ultimately the amount of effort and content I generate helps bring more traffic to the forum,

If I was asked to delete the videos - I would. But I do think the videos help the forum more than they do harm and I will add a disclaimer to the videos.

You know you missed me here mannnn

NikT

When my loved one got in a motorcycle accident, they hit a tree. That morning ; before the accident I dreamt about an eye peering at me from inside a tree. Take what you will from that. Yes I believe so.

Nick

I personally find Rupert Sheldrake's theory of morphic resonance to be a more compelling explanation for this and other "psychic" phenomena than quantum entanglement, although they may be related. His ideas about morphogenic fields and morphic resonance are well worth researching for anyone interested in this topic, they do happen to explain a lot of empirical facts across virtual all areas of science as well being a theoretical explanation for part of the way the mind interacts with something like the collective conscious or the divine through traditions, rituals, and religious practices of all kinds.

Medvedev

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231206-202151_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206-202151_Chrome.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 38
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom