Epstein's long-time associate found dead in prison (also hanged)

haidut

Forum Supporter
At this point the story is getting absurdly obvious. I wonder why they are even bothering with an "explanation". How is it possible for an inmate, in a cell of high-security prison, under camera surveillance 24x7 (and possibly on suicide watch) to "hang" himself!?? It makes me wonder if the global pedophile ring is getting desperate. Hey @Drareg - do you think, along those lines, there is a chance Prince Andrew may soon suffer an unfortunate "accident", while, say, riding his horse? Or do you think it would be too suspicious to happen now, so they may wait a few years before sending him horseback riding?
I can only hope McAfee really has a "dead hand" card - i.e. incriminating evidence on the elite, as he claimed shortly before also committing "suicide" in a Spanish prison...by the same method as Epstein and his buddy. If something like that is released, it can awaken even the most zombified sheeple.

"...French modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a longtime associate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been found dead in his prison cell, a spokesperson for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Brunel was found alone, hanged with bedsheets, in his jail cell at the Santé prison in the French capital at around 1:30 a.m. local time on Saturday, the prosecutor's office told CNN. It would not comment on whether Brunel killed himself, adding an investigation into the cause of death has been opened, "as it is systematically done in these cases," entrusted to the French judicial police."

B

Braveheart

At this point the story is getting absurdly obvious. I wonder why they are even bothering with an "explanation". How is it possible for an inmate, in a cell of high-security prison, under camera surveillance 24x7 (and possibly on suicide watch) to "hang" himself!?? It makes me wonder if the global pedophile ring is getting desperate. Hey @Drareg - do you think, along those lines, there is a chance Prince Andrew may soon suffer an unfortunate "accident", while, say, riding his horse? Or do you think it would be too suspicious to happen now, so they may wait a few years before sending him horseback riding?
I can only hope McAfee really has a "dead hand" card - i.e. incriminating evidence on the elite, as he claimed shortly before also committing "suicide" in a Spanish prison...by the same method as Epstein and his buddy. If something like that is released, it can awaken even the most zombified sheeple.

"...French modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a longtime associate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been found dead in his prison cell, a spokesperson for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Brunel was found alone, hanged with bedsheets, in his jail cell at the Santé prison in the French capital at around 1:30 a.m. local time on Saturday, the prosecutor's office told CNN. It would not comment on whether Brunel killed himself, adding an investigation into the cause of death has been opened, "as it is systematically done in these cases," entrusted to the French judicial police."
Doubt if anything will awaken the "zombified sheeple"...it's just a big soap opera for most people...they can't wait for the next bombshell episode...manipulated by the corrupt media.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Doubt if anything will awaken the "zombified sheeple"...it's just a big soap opera for most people...they can't wait for the next bombshell episode...manipulated by the corrupt media.

Yeah, media probably won't cover it and declare it a hoax but some people will awake. The fact that Canadians, formerly very jovial and optimistic, who absolutely loved their leader Trudeau, have now given up on their govt says it is possible. Just a year ago, the polls showed most Canadians thought Trudeau was a global hero and the anti-vaxxers were insane terrorists.

L

Lord Cola

Well-adjusted people think Epstein was a lone actor, and pedophile blackmail is a right-wing conspiracy theory, effectively off limits. Why wasn't the Maxwell trial televised like Kyle Rittenhouse's trial? Because allegedly it's not a political matter, just a handful of rich people being perverted. This isn't going to mean much to these people.

tankasnowgod

At this point the story is getting absurdly obvious. I wonder why they are even bothering with an "explanation". How is it possible for an inmate, in a cell of high-security prison, under camera surveillance 24x7 (and possibly on suicide watch) to "hang" himself!?? It makes me wonder if the global pedophile ring is getting desperate.
Certainly a possibility. I think with these high profile "suicides" in jail, there is also the possibility that they have been put in some sort of Witness Relocation Program, assuming there is some Law Enforcement Agency out there that isn't totally compromised. If you were going to "disappear" these people into a new life, I'm not sure there are any other ways to explain them suddenly not being in their high security cell, anymore.
Hey @Drareg - do you think, along those lines, there is a chance Prince Andrew may soon suffer an unfortunate "accident", while, say, riding his horse? Or do you think it would be too suspicious to happen now, so they may wait a few years before sending him horseback riding?
Is Prince Andrew even accused of being a pedophile? Virginia Roberts says she was 17 when she was trafficked to him, and is obviously past puberty in the famous pictures of her and Prince Andrew. It's obvious she wasn't an 8 year old child, say, as some of the victims were in "The Franklin Coverup."

By this standard, wouldn't Rob Lowe have to be considered a pedophile too? He was involved in a sex scandal with a 16 year old, although 16 was the age of consent where the act took place.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is Prince Andrew even accused of being a pedophile? Virginia Roberts says she was 17 when she was trafficked to him, and is obviously past puberty in the famous pictures of her and Prince Andrew. It's obvious she wasn't an 8 year old child, say, as some of the victims were in "The Franklin Coverup."

By this standard, wouldn't Rob Lowe have to be considered a pedophile too? He was involved in a sex scandal with a 16 year old, although 16 was the age of consent where the act took place.

I think Prince Andrew was exposed as one of Epsteins most regular clients, and possible associate as well. I think he also dated Maxwell, before Epstein, and may have been a "supplier" of high-class clientelle to Epsitein's spy/pedo/extortion ring. So, he probably knows quite a bit.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNAwUxZ5nfw&

Well....he dead....so..in general you always have to be careful.

LOL, a Freudian slip. Reminds me of the Congressional hearings in 2009-2010 when a Goldman Sachs executive was being interrogated by elected officials and he was asked about emails between Goldman employees discussing how they can sell toxic derivatives to their own clients while also shorting them. The executive, instead of answering the question said something along the lines of "well, it is very unfortunate that this conversation was done in an email. we won't make the same mistake again". The audience gasped, threw their hands in the air and...nothing happened, neither to the executive nor to Goldman.

Z

Zsazsa

LOL, a Freudian slip. Reminds me of the Congressional hearings in 2009-2010 when a Goldman Sachs executive was being interrogated by elected officials and he was asked about emails between Goldman employees discussing how they can sell toxic derivatives to their own clients while also shorting them. The executive, instead of answering the question said something along the lines of "well, it is very unfortunate that this conversation was done in an email. we won't make the same mistake again". The audience gasped, threw their hands in the air and...nothing happened, neither to the executive nor to Goldman.
YouTube suggested this video to be watched right after the interview clip

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ExQWKb2vA

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Please explain why you still have expectations on it, I probably missed something

He is the only seemingly "rogue" citizen (or at least that's how the media described him) that claimed to have incriminating evidence on the pedo ring and other members of the elite, and apparently showed some of it to a lawyer who represented him in a case related to the death of his neighbor. That lawyer testified under oath that the evidence is legit, and McAfee said he has several disks with it and it is also uploaded to various file sharing systems, and if anything were to happen to him, his lawyer, wife and a few relatives know the decryption keys to unleash all of it on the world. He was also on the run for years, before the tax evasion charge, and refused to say why or who is after him, but it was clear he was not lying.

jdr75bulldog

"...French modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, a longtime associate of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, has been found dead in his prison cell, a spokesperson for the Paris prosecutor's office said. Brunel was found alone, hanged with bedsheets, in his jail cell at the Santé prison in the French capital at around 1:30 a.m. local time on Saturday, the prosecutor's office told CNN. It would not comment on whether Brunel killed himself, adding an investigation into the cause of death has been opened, "as it is systematically done in these cases," entrusted to the French judicial police.
He is the only seemingly "rogue" citizen (or at least that's how the media described him) that claimed to have incriminating evidence on the pedo ring and other members of the elite, and apparently showed some of it to a lawyer who represented him in a case related to the death of his neighbor. That lawyer testified under oath that the evidence is legit, and McAfee said he has several disks with it and it is also uploaded to various file sharing systems, and if anything were to happen to him, his lawyer, wife and a few relatives know the decryption keys to unleash all of it on the world. He was also on the run for years, before the tax evasion charge, and refused to say why or who is after him, but it was clear he was not lying.
Looks like The Clinton Crime Family is at it again…protecting the perverts

L

Lord Cola

What would be their reason for not having released it already if they had it?

Z

Zsazsa

That is what I am thinking...
Thanks for the explanation, but I find it very confusing when you use the present tense to talk about McAfee.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is what I am thinking...

Thanks for the explanation, but I find it very confusing when you use the present tense to talk about McAfee.

I don't, all the verbs about him in my post are past tense - i.e. said, claimed, showed, etc.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Who knows. IF he and his family indeed had/have such evidence, they could have been told they would be "suicided" too if they release anything. If that is the case, then I'd expect his lawyer, wife, etc to drop dead soon too as the elite is obviously not going to rely on some flaky promise of silence as a guarantee of their safety. Or maybe he did not explain to his associated/family well-enough how the decryption process works, or they lost some of the decryption keys. etc.

Drareg

Posted this elsewhere-
Of course, a little warning to Ghislaine as well as cleaning house, I posted earlier this week about Noam Chomsky visiting Epstein in Paris and taking pictures with epsteins butler, France is cesspit for this depravity, Michel Foucault wrote all of his pro paedo work there while supported by the French establishment.

Ive been curious if the reigniting of the Epstein circle has something to do with Eric Prince of blackwater, he runs a small military, it could be them releasing the info, the ruling class need to sweep it up, it's like a game of chess.
Prince is connected to the jesuits, I noticed the last 2-3 years of Epstein we seen the Catholic Church scandals getting pumped heavily in the Rothschild media along with their fellow ruling class owned outlets, Im curious if this a war between this lot.

Not long after Epstein we get a financial crisis, covid and race wars, maybe covid wasn't just to cover the financial crisis but the paedo crisis, the rush to normalise it all now, I suspect there is also a transgender scandal amongst the ruling class that may come out, it would explain the hysteria, as usual they take many birds with one stone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom