Colin Powell, fully vaccinated, dies from COVID-19

haidut

Forum Supporter
Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status but others have picked up on it and are starting a discussion of whether his death was a clear example of ADE.
@Drareg

"...Colin Powell, an accomplished and esteemed four-star general who became the first African-American secretary of State, died Monday as a result of complications from Covid-19, according to his family. He was 84."

"...Powell was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, his family said in a statement posted to Facebook. With his death, the former soldier and statesman becomes perhaps the most high-profile American public figure to succumb to a so-called “breakthrough” infection of the novel coronavirus."

Regina

powell.jpg

HumanLife

Even if the vaccines were as effective as MSM keeps on insisting, I don't really understand all the disdain against treatments. Colin Powell's death will likely be used to bring up the importance of booster shots, while still keeping the public uneducated and making them reliant on them.

@Regina What's the context of the image?

Jon2547

Everything is happening the way it was predicted by those who tried to warn.

LucyL

Even if the vaccines were as effective as MSM keeps on insisting, I don't really understand all the disdain against treatments. Colin Powell's death will likely be used to bring up the importance of booster shots, while still keeping the public uneducated and making them reliant on them.

Bastard got us into war in the Middle East with his vial of "anthrax" at the United Nations. It must absolutely suck to be such a tool, playing the game your whole life, even taking the shot, and then be left to die without any appropriate real treatment (I'm assuming here he didn't get IVM or anything like that).

"Powell will forever be associated with his controversial presentation on Feb. 5, 2003, to the U.N. Security Council, making President George W. Bush's case that Iraqi President Saddam Hussein constituted an imminent danger to the world because of its stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons.

He admitted later that the presentation was rife with inaccuracies and twisted intelligence provided by others in the Bush administration and represented "a blot" that will "always be a part of my record"." Colin Powell, U.S. military leader and first Black Secretary of state, dies

HumanLife

Of course, the usual MSM outlets like CNN don't dare mention his vaccination status but others have picked up on it and are starting a discussion of whether his death was a clear example of ADE.
They mentioned the usual arguments here:

It is not clear if Powell had received a booster dose of the vaccine. Covid-19 vaccines are a highly effective tool in preventing severe disease and death, but no vaccine is 100% effective.

More than 7,00 breakthrough cases of Covid-19 that have resulted in death have been reported to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention through October 12. By that time, more than 187 million people in the US were fully vaccinated. That's one out of every 26,000 fully vaccinated people who has died of Covid-19, or 0.004%.

Of those breakthrough cases resulting in death, 85% were among people age 65 and older and 57% were among men, according to the CDC.
CDC data also show that the risk of dying from Covid-19 is more than 11 times higher for unvaccinated adults than it is for vaccinated adults throughout August. Among seniors, who are more susceptible to severe Covid-19, that gap is smaller. Among those 80 and older, the risk of dying from Covid-19 in August was about five times higher among unvaccinated people than among fully vaccinated people.

miquelangeles

@Drareg

"...Colin Powell, an accomplished and esteemed four-star general who became the first African-American secretary of State, died Monday as a result of complications from Covid-19, according to his family. He was 84."

"...Powell was fully vaccinated against Covid-19, his family said in a statement posted to Facebook. With his death, the former soldier and statesman becomes perhaps the most high-profile American public figure to succumb to a so-called “breakthrough” infection of the novel coronavirus."

Why would this be a clear example of ADE? He was 84.
I have friends with long lasting side effects and I am genuinely worried about ADE for my vaccinated family members.
But I haven't seen any data yet that even remotely suggests ADE.
The "vaccines" are quite effective in preventing deaths from COVID, nobody can deny this any more.
Unfortunately for every 1 covid death prevented, they probably causes 2 additional unnecessary deaths.

Yucca

At least we can say he has the real stuff, no placebo.

Thank God, it could have been worst.

Soren

Forum Supporter
@Drareg

It is amazing how the big phara monster ends up "eating their own" so to speak. This is why I don't ascribe to grand conspiracies but rather a smaller ones and a virtually limitless supply of incompetence. In many ways it is an invisible conspiracy because so many of the people that are in positions of power are morally corrupt they naturally all tend towards the same goals and inclination. Thus making it seem conspiratorial.

Speaking of ADE, someone I know who was double vaxed recently had a bad headache extreme difficulty breathing, was negative for covid. Also the thing doing the rounds now in UK mainstream media is "worst cold season" ever and they're claiming that the reason for this is we have not been locked down too much and not "getting the cold" to build up our immunity. Putting aside the absurd spins of logic they are trying to make here. I would guess that this "worst cold season" ever is actually just ADE on a large scale.

Thoughts?

Regina

I don't to speak ill of the dead, but this dude was a dirty rat bastid.

yerrag

Jon2547

Perry Staltic

He has gone on to meet up with his brethren, George Sr and John McCain.

Hell has enlarged its desire and opened its mouth without ceasing: and the glorious and great, and the rich and pestilent men shall go down into it. Isaiah 5:14

tankasnowgod

The "vaccines" are quite effective in preventing deaths from COVID, nobody can deny this any more.
Unfortunately for every 1 covid death prevented, they probably causes 2 additional unnecessary deaths.
Ridiculous. There is zero evidence that any of the "vaccines" have prevented even a single death. In all the trials used to justify EUA status, there were precisely ZERO covid deaths in the PLACEBO arm. How can vaccines make deaths into a negative number?

Of course, when you know that 95% of so called "Covid" deaths also have an average of FOUR comorbidities, its unlikely that "covid" killed anyone, especially when healthy populations in RCTs getting placebo return a zero death rate.

miquelangeles

Ridiculous. There is zero evidence that any of the "vaccines" have prevented even a single death. In all the trials used to justify EUA status, there were precisely ZERO covid deaths in the PLACEBO arm. How can vaccines make deaths into a negative number?

Of course, when you know that 95% of so called "Covid" deaths also have an average of FOUR comorbidities, its unlikely that "covid" killed anyone, especially when healthy populations in RCTs getting placebo return a zero death rate.
Look at the weekly COVID-19 vaccine surveillance reports from UK.

jay123

This is all part of the divide and conquer mentality that the powers that may be want. They play both sides of this. Keep in mind he died on the 2 year anniversary of Event 201. This will play nicely into the hands of military anti vaxxers and former military too. Also conservatives. They are stoking the fire. And I also think they are mocking in using him this way. Remember the Tuskegee experiments? Who did they go after? The blacks. And now we have a prolific name (who is black), who was jabbed and experimented on. Divide and conquer.